Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Jed Athens

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Jed Athens

Description:
    Zed wakes Chris up for a little wake-n-suck action. Groggy cockhound Chris is eager and on Zed_s wang in a second The great thing about Zed is that he has a terrible gag reflex. BUT, loves sucking cock so fucking much Zed loves making Chris gag on his dick over and over again. Just when an ordinary guy would be over being throat fucked, Chris doubles down and gets more and more of Jed_s delicious dick into his throat. In the end, the horny fucker Zed paints Chris_s face with ropes of cream. A cum lovers paradise. Zed_s load causing cum sucking dick pig Chris to shoot his own load
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm001_e-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 349.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm001_e-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Givin Him My Muscle

Fetishmales.com- Givin_ Him My Muscle

Description:
    Seeing a cute twink at my gym, I know he_s here to find a jock cock. With a pump of my biceps, Max follows me home. The intro was, I_m Max Henry and I bottom I told him I_m Gabe and I fuck raw. Down on his knees, Max gets me harder. Bending him over, I appreciate the taste he must have run a couple of laps. Precumming each time I get close to his hole, Max is a gym twink.

After filling my face, I spit and slide in his hole is tight and welcoming. Holding onto the ladder for support, Max moans and pants with every thrust of my jock cock. Smelling his sweet candy scented body, he_s just what I need after a hard workout. Lying on the floor, Max sits atop and take in the smells of my sweaty body while I thrust from below. Ready to cum, I give him a bit more before filling his hole. Dripping down his balls, I scoop my jizz up and feed him the juice. This hot pairing is for DudesRaw.com we_re here to pump you up.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_maxgabe-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 1661.98 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_maxgabe-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews and Damian Dragon s Tough Flip Fuck

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews and Damian Dragon_s Tough Flip Fuck

Description:
    Christian and Damian are tough, tatted studs who are down to fuck like real men. Swatting each others_ cocks, when they kiss they devour each other. Damian dives head first into Matthews_ pits, swallows down a big gulp of Christian_s cock and munches his nuts. Turned on by the rough treatment, Christian braces himself against the wall, hairy ass turned up.

Damian jerks Christian_s dick with one hand. opens his hole wide with the other for a deep ass-sucking rim job. He plows into that spit-soaked asshole and drools another gob of saliva on his fucking piece for good luck. Ass and prick slam into each other, with Dragon_s nuts slapping his buddy_s hairy taint. Christian is torn between beating off and just kneeling there getting bred royally. Damian grabs him around the throat, pulling him down to ride cock like a man. Christian_s hard bobbing piece shows his sex drive hasn_t let up for one second.

Now it_s Damian_s turn to get rammed and crammed with hard raw cock. Christian thrusts fast and hard into his hole, bones knitting with such force they might wake up bruised tomorrow. Damian grinds his ass on Matthews_ thick pounding pole, then finally can_t hold out. His foreskin fills and drips a heavy load of jizz, then Christian jerks just enough to push back in and cream the tough Asian stud_s hole. They lick and suck the taste of sperm out of each others_ mouths.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_damianchristian-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 663.24 MB
    Duration : 00:25:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_damianchristian-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Trendy Jay Gives Maxx a Faceful

Fetishmales.com- Trendy Jay Gives Maxx a Faceful

Description:
    Jay Franklin is a trendy hipster, with multiple facial piercings and a pale body with curly hair in all the right places. But even trendies need a basic blowjob, and Maxx Stoner is there to provide. Jay slouches into an acid green chair in his zippered vest and shorts when he unbuckles Maxx_s shorts and lets them drop to the floor. His own bottoms follow and his big hard cock looks like it_s aching for a juicy mouth. Maxx volunteers gladly.

Jay unzips his top and shows off the light sprinkling of blond curly hair that covers his chest and smooth hard belly. Maxx moves in and slobbers on his thick straight cock, gasping for breath every once in a while. He kneels when Jay rises from the chair, the perfect position to sniff at a musky crotch and swallow that cock to the root. Jay holds the back of Maxx_s neck to fuck in to that hot wet mouth, and Maxx_s throat gurgles with each deep stroke.

If you keep sucking my dick like that I_m gonna cum Jay warns, but that is just what Maxx is aiming for. He turns up the heat by licking his buddy_s nuts and Jay tenses as he milks his cock. Aiming for Maxx_s tongue, the power of the jizz eruption overshoots the mark and drenches Maxx_s face from forehead to chin. Maxx sucks off his still drooling dick and smiles with pride.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_jaymaxx-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 386.54 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_jaymaxx-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Crash Michaels and Ethan Palmer

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Crash Michaels and Ethan Palmer

Description:
    Behind The Scenes: Crash Michaels and Ethan Palmer
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt003_c-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 21.2 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:03:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt003_c-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Hunter Hanley with Oliver Vegas and Rock Lee and Torque

Fetishmales.com- Hunter Hanley with Oliver Vegas and Rock Lee and Torque

Description:
    Its late at night and the boys are at it again. This time its Hunter, Michael, and Alex. two of the guys are covered in tattoos. The scene is really hot with all there guys swapping blow jobs and eating cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10phm004_e-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 294.25 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:10phm004_e-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Travis Eric Part 2

Fetishmales.com- Travis Eric Part 2

Description:
    Tyler may be on Travis_ heart, but is ass belongs to Eric today. After a descent job, the newbie gets it where the sun don_t shine bet he_s adding up those bills he_s paying for. Eric_s having a great time giving it to the DesperateStraightGuy.com boy a good poke and it seems to at least make Travis_ cock happy.

Legs over his head, Travis_ balls and cock bounce while his hole is getting a workout topping a hetro is always fun. Deepening his penetration, the top_s ring does a disappearing act before Eric blows. Blasting from Travis_ head to groin, the deed is done. And Travis, he_ll probably be a bit more frugal in the future.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_traviserik2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 789.38 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_traviserik2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Alessio Romero

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Alessio Romero

Description:
    Latin muscle daddy Alessio Romero loves to get his cock sucked and Trit Tyler is the lucky boy to do it. Like a good cocksucker he worships Alessio_s cock. Alessio kicks back and enjoys the blowjob for a while, but then he takes control and fucks Trit_s throat. Allesio shoots a big, thick load in Trit_s mouth and the greedy cum pig slurps it all up.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm002_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 191.63 MB
    Duration : 00:12:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm002_b-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Nick Long

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Nick Long

Description:
    Cock hungry Christian Matthews sucks Nick Long_s fat cock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16chris_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 119.99 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16chris_b-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Matthew Guzzles Tommy s Tool

Fetishmales.com- Matthew Guzzles Tommy_s Tool

Description:
    Matthew Grande loves cock, especially stuffed down his hungry throat. And who better to feed him what he loves than hung black stud Tommy Bluezz? Tommy just has to sprawl out across the sofa and let cockstarved Matthew do all the sucking. Nice work if you can get it.

The blissed out look spread across Tommy_s face shows just how good Matthew is at his favorite pastime. Matthew has no problem sliding his mouth all the way down that big thick shaft to the fuzzy root. Tommy gets into the spirit of things and joins the fun, fucking his heavy tool as deep as Matthew can take it. And believe it, that_s pretty damn deep. With a quick kiss of appreciation, Tommy goes back to fucking Matthew_s mouth. Matthew is getting thirsty now, for a taste of Tommy_s sweet cum. Just a few smooth strokes and Tommy satisfies that thirst with a sticky splatter across Matthew_s handsome face and the last few drops left for him to greedily lick up.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21CPM001-B-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 363.9 MB
    Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:21CPM001-B-def-1.mp4

Thread Information