Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Cum Lovin Boi Part 2

Fetishmales.com- Cum Lovin_ Boi Part 2

Description:
    With the camera continuing to film me, I offer Holden Cox my mouth as I told him, room service is my specialty. Pulling out his cut cock to feast on, I do enjoy going to the balls and watching them bounce. Holden_s got such a great cock I work my tongue all over this guy_s lower half until he blows and shoots into my mouth.

Still hungry, I got this guy_s number and give him a call. Jason comes in and I make him comfortable, in my mouth. Damn, he is packing quite a bit, as I have to work my way down his shaft. Lying back and having him face fuck me, I love the way his cut cock is bulging in my throat. Close, Jason jerks right into my pie hole, stream after yummy stream. Again, you just can_t beat a hotel for some hot guys ready to satisfy my thirst.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_richieboi2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 668.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_richieboi2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Monster Meat Goes Deep

Fetishmales.com- Monster Meat Goes Deep

Description:
    Not an even match is it, when big dark hung muscle stud Henri Mase plows his thick meaty monster into the cockstarved hole of pale tatted Yghor Ricardo. Yghor starts off with the easy part, slurping down the dark stud_s oversized tool like a candy sucker. But Henri gives him a taste of what_s in store, powerfucking his piece up into Yghor_s throat, then sucking his little buddy_s ass. A lick or two and it_s ready for the main event. Henri slides in to the root and leaves Yghor_s eyes rolling back into his head.

Henri plows in bareback with his thick uncut meat, with Yghor on all fours barely knowing what hit him. But Henri knows how to fuck, grabs the boy_s hips to pump his cock in straight and deep. Yghor backs into the invading monster, wanting all he can get and more. Henri lets the boy climb on his massive ass-splitter and enjoy the ride of his life. Henri rolls Yghor over and rams in faster. Yghor can_t take any more and starts spraying sperm all over his tight young chest. Henri follows, splattering the shaggy stud with a faceful of thick creamy male seed.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_henriygor-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1161.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_henriygor-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- This Shit Is Weird

Fetishmales.com- This Shit Is Weird

Description:
    I can_t believe I_m here doin_ this shit with Erick. In the same Frat at college, we_ve been challenged to suck each other and film it Erick figured we might as well make a few bucks as well as memories. He said his gay friend knew a site we could use setting it up with DesperateStraightGuys.com, he and I are now on a couch and about to blow one another. This shit is weird. Holy hell, where did Erick learn to suck like this I_m up fast and thinking he_s better than my girlfriend. The closer I get the more eager he seems to be I lay back and while he licks my nuts, I blow my load.

The director has us move to the bed weird, the guy gives Erick a look, and they both chuckle. Sucking his dick, Erick seems very excited, I think he was hard even before I started. So as I continue, the director tells me to move around Erick and suck his nuts while stroking his nipples we are going to have a good laugh with the other guys later. All the sudden, this shit gets real Erick starts moaning and shoving his cock in my mouth. As I pull back and stroke him, he thrusts his hips and nuts like crazy he hits his face, pillow and wall. I feel like I may have been set up or something. The straight model is Raymond as for Erick_s proclivities, I told him I would not comment, but he did say thank you when they left.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_raymonderick-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 669.31 MB
    Duration : 00:15:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_raymonderick-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Two Pigs And A Choke

Fetishmales.com- Two Pigs And A Choke

Description:
    Getting mine means blowin_ his, and Christop has a big one. I swallow him down to the base, and the fucker_s still growing. Thrusting his hips right into my face, I gasp when I can. Christop is like most guys, no hand action except to hold their thigh for leverage, tweak a nipple or tug your own. Getting flush, I keep choking while working my mouth my hand is massaging my own friend. With some directions from this tatted hottie, I adhere my lips to his nut sack as he jerks his balls are bouncing. With a, I_m gonna cum, Christop blows in my mouth, leaving a bit on my nose to lick off later. His tasty load has me spewing on the floor damn, another pig on CumPigMen.com, who knew.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_christopconrad-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 325.23 MB
    Duration : 00:12:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_christopconrad-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Joey Benicci Sucks Off Atlas Evans

Fetishmales.com- Joey Benicci Sucks Off Atlas Evans

Description:
    Joey Benicci Sucks Off Atlas Evans
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm003_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 320.51 MB
    Duration : 00:13:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm003_a-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Hunt for Assbreeders

Fetishmales.com- Hunt for Assbreeders

Description:
    Sometimes a guy needs to find a dick that_ll breed him deep, just the way he wants. These guys SCORED and got the raw breeding they were needing. Cumloaded and royally fucked, this is a cum-pilation devoted to getting dick and the juicy reward.

Our first studs are different as night and day. A pale shaggy surfdude and a dark ebony prince. Our dude rams his white dick into the chocolate colored booty of his dreams and spurts his cream in deep. The mahogany-skinned stud can_t hold back and gets the cum fucked right out of his big cock. Next we get to watch a nerd and a crew-cutted military man, sharing mouthfuls of dick when they 69. The nerd opens up his legs to take all the military stud can pump into his hungry hole. Then it_s time to switch and give as good as he got, so nerdy dude slides into the crew-cut guy_s smooth, open ass. He glazes that hairy ass like a hot doughnut and pushes the load in with his juicy fingers.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_comp-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 926.35 MB
    Duration : 00:22:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_comp-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Gavin Goes for Dark Meat

Fetishmales.com- Gavin Goes for Dark Meat

Description:
    Young Asian cocksucker Gavin Winter is hungry for dick, and what better to fill him up than the big ebony cock of dark stallion August Alexander? In a musty storage room Gavin gets on his knees, grabs the huge fucktool in one hand and pops it down his throat. August assists, putting his hand on Gavin_s shoulder to hold him in place while he fucks that hot juicy mouth.

August gasps for breath as he dick swells up even harder. Fuck he groans as Gavin mumbles Grrglhbllggbblggm with mouth overflowing. Taking a quick breather by licking the big monster from nuts to tip, Gavin smacks himself around the face with Gavin_s powerful weapon. As the need to seed builds up in his groin, August begins pumping his hips each time Gavin gags to swallow. He pulls out to give his cock a stroke then plunges back into Gavin_s pretty face. Gavin pulls back a few inches with mouth gaping and August_s dick spraying onto his tongue and across his lips.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_gavinaugust-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 458.85 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_gavinaugust-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Leo Wright and Trent Spike

Fetishmales.com- Leo Wright and Trent Spike

Description:
    Heavily tattooed latino stud Trent Spike invites scruffy surfer dude, Leo Wright in for a hot and heavy blowjob. Leo sits back on a bar stool and chills while eager cocksucker Trent gets to work. Leo_s long hard cock presents a challenge for Trent_s throat. He is persistent and enjoys giving head. It shows in Leo_s steel hard dick. In the end Trent is rewarded with a huge pearly cum reward. We get to enjoy his playful delight in Leo_s load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 336.34 MB
    Duration : 00:21:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Christop Tops David Ace

Fetishmales.com- Christop Tops David Ace

Description:
    Tall, lean tatted hippie Christop has invited over his smooth, tight Asian buddy David Ace, and the fun starts the minute their shirts come off and they begin making out on the bed. Christop is in a dominant mood, and his hand goes right to that hot little crevice between David_s thighs. David nuzzles Chris_ bulging dick inside tight briefs, and clearly wants a bare taste with nothing getting in the way.

Briefs come down and we get a good look at Christop_s long shiny, mushroom-headed trophy cock. Unleashed and out in the open, that cock wants to get busy, so off come David_s pants and undies. David strokes and spits on the beast to keep it smooth and wet. It gets a juicy tongue bath, and Chris responds, flicking his tongue across David_s sensitive hole.

Action is getting hot and heavy, so David turns till his ass is positioned to sit on Chris_ wet, raw pole. He rides at a smooth, steady pace, Christop helping with a nice push that drives it in to the hilt with each stroke. The two horny studs are tight and bonded, kissing deep and knitting their bodies together like a well-tuned fuck machine.

Chris kneels with David_s upturned ass open and welcoming right at the tip of his cock as he pumps it in. His low-hanging balls slap David_s smooth ass and David has to grip the sheets to keep from getting pushed forward. They turn over and David_s wide spread legs give Chris the perfect position to fill him to the rim with throbbing bare cock. He drills his dick into David only pulling out to glaze his ass with a thick sheen of cum before driving back in while the hole still pulsates. David sprays all over his chest and the two share a rich snack of hot wet sperm.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_davidchristop-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 698.65 MB
    Duration : 00:26:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_davidchristop-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Cum pig Gideon Graham Sucks Kurt Harper

Fetishmales.com- Cum pig Gideon Graham Sucks Kurt Harper

Description:
    In this scene Gideon shows the long bearded and shaved head stud, Kurt Harper, to check out his place. Without wasting any time, Gideon is on his knees with his beautiful cock in his mouth. The energetic blowjob moves to the bed until Kurt blows his load in Gideon_s mouth. Internal cumshot is hot as hell.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm005_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 385.26 MB
    Duration : 00:24:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm005_d-def-1.mp4

Thread Information