Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Shoot It In Me- Brendan Shaw Seth

Fetishmales.com- Shoot It In Me- Brendan Shaw Seth

Description:
    Reformatted for modern devices.

Brendan Shaw gets sucked by Seth, then Brendan plays with Seth_s ass and fucks him in 2 positions before he cums in his hole.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_shootinme3-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1120.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_shootinme3-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Ramming Into Zak

Fetishmales.com- Ramming Into Zak

Description:
    It_s tight, tatted muscular flesh slapping against tight, muscular, tatted flesh when edgy young horndogs Matthew Grande and Zak Bishop meet and mate. Clothed at first, once the duds are down their full manly physiques rub together hungrily. They suck face while peeling down their shorts and undies, savoring the smell and taste of each others_ sweaty raw skin. Matthew wags his weenie in Zak_s face and gets a wet sloppy blowjob for his efforts. Zak reaches up to twiddle Matt_s nips as he swallows the tough Latin stud to the furry root.

Matthew crouches down to rim Zak_s insatiable ass on the couch, giving his muscular buttcheeks a hearty smack. Sucking and probing that hole with a curious tongue, Matthew gets him wet, open and ready for a deep rough bareback fuck. His big brown dick slides in with just a little resistance, then nothing but moans and cries of Omigod He grabs Zak_s hips and drills in smooth and straight. After a break for Zak to get another mouthful of Matthew, Matt bends the lean muscleboy back and pounds his cock in from above. He pulls out and the two revved-up raw fuckers jack their dicks together. Matthew lifts up Zak_s butt to aim his jizz at his quivering hole, then fucks the spunk deep inside the happy horny bottom.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : DR-Zak-Matthew-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 775.31 MB
    Duration : 00:25:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoR-Zak-Matthew-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 2- Jimmie Slater

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 2- Jimmie Slater

Description:
    DudesRaw.com puts together a fun video filled with Jimmie Slater we all know that versatile fucker has got enough to go around. The top starts his morning breakfast with Anthony Marx a nice healthy hole always gets the day off right. Jimmie then is showered with the offerings of Trit Tyler the two use the bathroom, and then some. Moving on to Tyler Anderson, Jimmie gives this bottom plenty to swallow, both ends. In the last scene, the top pairs with Ethan Palmer in a hot picnic they both dress appropriately for the feast.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_jimmieslater-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1232.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_jimmieslater-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Ryder and Ethan Palmer

Fetishmales.com- Ryder and Ethan Palmer

Description:
    Ryder is one dominant mother fucker and he wants his dick sucked good and rough. He fucks Ethan Palmer_s face relentlessly and jamming his cock deep down Ethan_s throat and then pulling it out all the way only to ram it back in again. Being the total cocksucker that he is, you can tell that Ethan is loving every minute of it Ryder ends up pinning him up against the wall and fucking his face with a vengeance until he unloads his jizz into Ethan_s waiting mouth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm001_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 159.93 MB
    Duration : 00:09:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm001_d-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Roman Chase

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Roman Chase

Description:
    Roman Chase sucks on Jimmie Slater_s big dick and gets it nice and wet before Jimmie shoves it in Roman_s sweet, little hole. The sexy boy totally gives his ass up to the stud and Jimmie pounds away at it until he fucks a huge load out of Roman. Jimmie licks up Roman_s load and then shoots his own huge load all over the boy_s hole and fucks it back in deep.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt002_c-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 291.04 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:18:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt002_c-hiq-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Best of Buck Wilde, Part II

Fetishmales.com- Best of Buck Wilde, Part II

Description:
    Our cute cocksucking cumpig Buck is at it again, with bleach-tipped blond twink Dakota trading sucks in his hotel room. Dakota is a great sucker himself, working his dick furiously as he takes Buck deep down his throat. Buck gets on his knees to slurp the long tan foreskin of Dakota_s tool. His legs are apart and ass jutting out, like he_s dreaming of getting a hot spitroast. But a thick load that coats the foreskin and drips down into his willing mouth is just as good as the dream, and he can_t hold back from shooting on his fist and dripping onto the carpet below.

Next on the busy social calendar is lean, crew-cut Rico, who uses his hand and mouth to work up Buck_s appetite to do some sucking of his own. Buck tweaks his nipple ring, then pushes Rico down onto the bed and fucks his face. Buck_s perfect piece fits Rico_s mouth so well that he sprays his sperm almost immediately, with Buck to gobble the goo with gusto.

Third batter up is Tony, a front desk clerk who drops by with towels but stays for some guest service courtesy of Buck_s insatiable appetite. Scruffy Tony glides his uncut meat down Buck_s gullet like a stick of butter. Buck jacks and worships the big tapered tool with one hand and his mouth, jerking with his other free hand. Tony winces when he_s ready to spray, and shoots jizz in Buck_s face like a supershooter water pistol. Buck works up a load that splatters the carpet and Tony_s white socks. Face and tongue drenched in sperm, Buck is ready for a little breather.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_bucksbest2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 663.6 MB
    Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_bucksbest2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Chrisbot s Hungry Hole Filled

Fetishmales.com- Chrisbot_s Hungry Hole Filled

Description:
    I had heard about a really hungry twink in the building. One day, passing Chrisbot, I thought I_d ask. Turns out, this boy is always ready to share. Up at his place, he goes right for my big cock he_d been eyeing it in the hallway. Using his mouth and throat, I could tell, he enjoys my thick member. I suck on him for a minute, but what I really want, is that sweet hole for DudesRaw.com.

On the couch, Chrisbot puts his legs in the air and lets me go to town his tight hole is very accommodating. Pumping for just a few minutes, I start cumming, but I don_t stop fucking him he is happy to have me continue. Thrusting harder, I go faster as I feel another load spewing into his sloppy hole. At this point, he tugs on his cock and oozes out, but keeps his hole open. Amazingly, I have another load in me, so I deep it hard and fast. Within a few more thrusts, I am creating a real mess in the boy_s hole for the third time. Looking at the huge mess I_ve made, Chrisbot asks, you wanna eat that hole? I kneel down and go face first it_s perfect. The top in this scene is Nick Long.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_nickchrisbot-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 713.72 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_nickchrisbot-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- CUM-Blast from the Past- 15 man Orgy

Fetishmales.com- CUM-Blast from the Past- 15 man Orgy

Description:
    (Here_s a scorching HOT update you might have overlooked, since it_s been buried at the back of the scene packs. But it_s time to dust it off and get stroking to this DICK-raising group hookup.)
    It_s Bukakke time Bukakke is a 500 year old ritual that went something like this: When a woman was found to be unfaithful, she was punished with bucket-loads of cum from many, many men. This practice lost its popularity when they discovered that no one considered this a punishment. Though there_s no women for miles, our raunchy, boy-bottom J.T. Lee is no exception to the rule. Thrown ass up in the middle of the room, J.T._s rump is covered with gallons of jizz from 15 hot guys, with Rico leading the pack. Equipped with an ass spreader for easy-sperm access, nut after steamy nut is busted over J.T._s waiting, hungry hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 08thm005_c-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 180.49 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:27:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:08thm005_c-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Well Deserved

Fetishmales.com- Well Deserved

Description:
    I_m really into guys who let me blow them I_m picky that way. Rio Starr sits on the floor, spreads his legs and lets me do his thing. Getting face down in my meal, Rio_s cock is a bounty all it needs is some saliva and a warm place to cum. With my tight throat swallowing Rio_s generous cock, his balls swell and shift, won_t be long now until supper is served. Getting close, I suck and twist on him Rio spills into my hungry mouth. London is the recipient in this hot CumPigMen.com feast.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_londonriostarr-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 501.23 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_londonriostarr-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Tyler Fox Part Two

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Tyler Fox Part Two

Description:
    Cum guzzler Tyler Fox continues his cum-sumption of some real hotties. Blowing one guy in the outside shower, Tyler shows his oral skills the shot covers the boy_s face. Pooling around, Tyler then gives Jimmie a full throat pleasure ride. When Jimmie_s ready to blow, Tyler opens his mouth like a little bird. Two other guys get the joys of Tyler_s pie hole work as well each with the same out cum, open and receive. There_s enough protein in Tyler to keep him happy for another day.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_tylerfox2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 988.54 MB
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_tylerfox2-def-1.mp4

Thread Information