My-sex-life.com- Tanning Salon Handjob

Description:
I was spying on the guy that just went into the tanning bed. He didn_t know I was in the room but he did leave the door cracked and a little bit open. I think he wanted me to come in and look at him while he was baking nude. I was feeling frisky so I decided to sit there and watch him until he is finished to see what he has to say to me when he sees me. I hope I don_t startel him. (haha) I want to stick my hand through the crack of the bed and touch his cock but I don_t want him to yell too loud to let the other girl know that I am in his room The timer ended and he opened up his door to get out and what a suprise to him that I was standing there. I ran to the bed with a bottle of baby oil and said oh I have been watching you rub your cock in the bed and I so want to finish you off with a hot handjob. He didn_t turn me away.. do you think he would of? I poured the oil all over his cock meat and to my surprise he had a nice red cock ring wrapped around his balls. I started stroking his cock in different positions and he was moaning and groaning getting turned on from what I was doing to him in the salon. I love putting my hand around his shaft squeezing him tightly as I was getting his balls ready for a nice release. I grabbed ahold of his balls and started wanking him with my other hand nice and fast. I couldn_t wait to get all of his cum out. I think I stangled his dick as he started to cum he couldn_t stop cumming.. It was pouring out all over his body and it was hotI love milking Cock baby.. can_t wait till next time.Kisses, Luv Lori xoox
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : tanning_salon_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 170.75 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:13:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tanning_salon_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4