My-sex-life.com- Bound and Gagged

Description:
I was butt naked tied up and ball gagged and had no control what so ever... I wasn_t very happy all I wanted to do was get lose but the rope around my wrists were way too tight and so was the rope holding my thighs apart... what did I get myself into? Hes standing from a far watching me wiggle.. trying to wiggle my way out of this mess He comes up closer and kneels down to my naked body just staring at my pussy.. what does he want from me? Im trying to beg but I can_t speak with a ball gag in my mouth.....Im thinking all he wants to do is fuck me so why not get it over with... He came up to my pussy and rammed his dick right inside me.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can_t talk.. all I can do is moan and lightly scream.. oh fuck.. Im thinking.....Mmmm my pussy was really getting wet and juciy now.. Im starting to like the way it feels.. oh fuck me I have no control what so ever.. just having you pound my pussy so good is getting me off...Oh it felt good inside my pussy thats for sure.. he was fucking me hard... I could tell he was ready to explode by his facial expressions so he pulled out and splattered his hot goo all over my stomach... Oh fuck It was hot seeing it squirt out of his cock hole.. but I couldn_t wait to be untied OhhhhhhhhhFetish Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : bound_and_gagged_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 173.93 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bound_and_gagged_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4