My-sex-life.com- Stripclub Lori

Description:
I was working at this local strip bar and I noticed when I came out from the back this guy was sitting all by himself in the booth. I then of course walked over to him and asked him if he wanted a dance of course he could not say no to me but the price was kinda high $50 but I told him I would show him my pussy and everything. I think that got him really excited. He got up out of the booth and sat in the chair where I started to slowly move each peice of clothing that I had on. As soon as I took off my white g-string panties he really flipped out.... wow You have a nice pussy he said.... I know that he would give anything to touch it or taste it as I was prancing around in his face with my bare lips. As I started to grope him and touch his cock with my body he blurted right out I would love to fuck you on that booth.... Hehehehe... I could use some extra money so I told him $500 and I will let you... He could not beleive that I said that.. so of course he went with it and handed me the five hundred bucks so he could get my pussy I told him to get naked so he got up and removed his clothing as he was doing that I got up on the booth and started spreading my lips and ass and dancing on the table top just making him really fucking hard. My pussy was so juicy , I was ready to take on his cock.. I spread my legs for him and he leaned over and started licking my pussy .. OMG ... I loved feeling that toungue inside me as he started to get me wetter and wetter with his lips.. All I wanted was his cock now... I spread open my legs wider and he started massaging my clit and fingering me alittle bit... boy was I in the mood to suck dick.... I got off the booth and got on my knees and started sucking his cock ... I love it when I make his cock grow while its inside my mouth.. as I got it rock hard deepthroating it. I jumped up on the table again cuz I was ready for a little action spreading my legs waiting for him to come over to me so he could pound me good.... He stuck his cock deep inside me while I layed back on the table just letting him pound me hard and fast. I love getting my pussy nice and juicy while hes fucking me having his balls slap against my ass he certainly got my juices flowing...I was really soaking wet so he pulled out and jacked off all over my pussy it was so fucking hot.. I love seeing it squirt right out....Squirt after Squirt after Squirt... It was hot.... Now it was time for me to get cleaned up so I can make more customers happy hehehehe... Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : strip_club_fuck_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 269.9 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:21:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:strip_club_fuck_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4