My-sex-life.com- Cock Torture

Description:
I had alot of fun giving my cam man some cock torture I was on the bed wearing my lil cami set and my hair was in pig tails.. I think he got a lil excited seeing me look like a lil teeney bopper and just wanted to imagine fucking my tight lil body in my pig tails, but I wasnt giving it up to him, I was such a tease.. I started off by taking off my clothes and then having him lay down while I got his cock going by teasing him with my mouth... sticking his cock between my tits and just rubbing my body parts all over him was turning him on.. I know that he wanted me to climb up on top of him and just fuck him silly but I didnt.. I decided to torture him a lil more.. I luv to suck cock and give him a great hand job but I was not gonna finish him off, instead I wanted him to jack off for me while I watched I think he got alil excited that I made him whack his meat while I sat there and told him to aim for my mouth He finally came and it shot all over my face, He got an A for being a good boy. Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : cock_torture_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 170.33 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:13:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cock_torture_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4