My-sex-life.com- Buttplug Cockring Handjob

Description:
I just finished up a cam show in my cam room and Kevin came walking in right after hearing me cum of course. He got horny immediately and said When is my turn ? I started thinking and said okay lay down on my cam bed and I will put your cock to work ( giggles) I had such a naughty thought in my head and he didn_t say no when I approached him about it. I took off his underwear and he had a few cockrings wrapped around his dick just waiting for my fingers to go to work. I decided to spice it up a little higher and put my vibrating butt plug up his hiney so that I could give him the extra tingling sensation while I was jacking him off. I love to give handjobs a lot because I love it when the cum is squirting out of cock hole and I can see where its going. (yummy) I had baby oil handy so everything was nice and easy. I started stroking him making him nice and hard while I was vibrating his ass at the same time. I knew that he was going to get off good for me while I played with him that way and that was so hot I grabbed a hold of his shaft nice and tight while I was jerkin him off and was ready to give me a nice explosion. The cum went flying in my hair and all over my hand and arm as well as his body. It was so hot Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 724_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 133.6 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:724_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4