- Humiliation of a Small Dick Member

Description:
This was a custom video for a member of my website here and he loves when I humiliate his small dick as well as trying on different thong panties while I try to make his small dick grow (Hahaha) I told him that I was going to put this video on my website and have all my members laugh at him because that is what he likes. I started off with a white pair and then just started trying on many different ones ( I have so many panties if he could actually see them in person he would probably need to be rushed to the hospital cuz he would have a heart attack I probably have 500 pairs or more. I took out the tape measure and decided to measure my toy and it was 8 � inches and then I compared it to his small lil 3 inch wee- wee and that was cracking me up I decided to get myself off with my nice pink rubber dildo because I knew that would satisfy me and keep me happy not his small 3 inch pee-pee (LOL) my toys always get me off no matter what I ended up having a great orgasm and just laughing because I know that he would never be able to get me off with a penis that little. I know he loved this video I sent him and I am sure he wishes he had a chance to sniff all my panties that were in my drawer. Until next time lil penis guy HA LUV LORI XO
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 645_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 368.06 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:29:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:645_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4