- Lori Meets Eddie

Description:
I was at this house in Arizona waiting for my photographer to get there for a shoot but he was running a lil late so I decided to go in the back yard and wait in my bikini and toy. I was startled by this guy named Eddie that came right over as he was watching the house next door and occasionally sees a lot of action going on at the house I was at and I think as soon as he seen me sitting out there he was curious and wanted to just come over immediately. I was feeling horny so I totally wanted to break out the toys and let Eddie watch what I do face to face He was shocked at first you shouldve seen his face when I told him I didnt mind if he watched me. I took off my bikini and layed back on the couch and let him sit there and get hard while he watched me fuck myself till I came all over. It was so hot and he was so staring at my pussy making comments to me that I had the prettiest pussy he has ever seen.. hehehehe are there any other peeping toms out there? If so I will let ya watch LOL Enjoy
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 685_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 178.31 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:685_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4