My-sex-life.com- Watching The Cruise Ship HJ

Description:
I was down in Miami area @ a condo off the ocean watching the cruise ship go by on the Atlantic Ocean.. it was extremely windy out and chilly if you can believe that.. hahaha.. I was nipply... I was just lounging around getting ready to do some errands and Kevin was behind me all naked with his cock all hard.. he had some hot purple cock rings on so I knew he wanted my hands to go to work.. (wink) I don_t have a problem getting a hard cock off thats in my face... I grabbed the baby oil and started to pour it on his shaft as I started to jerk him good... I could tell by his facial expressions he was loving every moment of it... I love twisting and turning and playing with his balls making him ache for a faster grope... I started to squeeze his shaft tighter and groping his cock faster... I couldn_t wait to make him pop I know he wanted to give me his load... he couldn_t wait.. I started to double fist his dick stroking it faster and faster... I could feel it..he took over at the very end and made his cum shoot out so far.. it was hot... I licked up his cum and it tasted yummi....Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : watching_the_cruise_ship_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 145.93 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:watching_the_cruise_ship_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4