- Lori and Isis

Description:
I met this little Asian spinner in Arizona where she lives. I was there on business when I met up with her and we hit it off so well that the next day we arranged a little girlygirl fun. She had a pierced tongue and she couldnt wait to lick my pussy with it. I told her all about my site and showed her some of the stuff I did on the Internet and I think that really got her wet in her panties. She undressed me and started to lick me good and before you know it she was sticking a vibrator on my clit and stuffing it inside my pussy for me to get off on. She loved making my little pussy wet as she said (hehehe) Since she got me so good I decided to get her off really good with a sexy lil pink vibrator that I used on her clit making her squirm. I received a helping hand as I got the other vibrator to stick deep inside her pussy. I had some help from the photographer he kept throwing toys at me to use on her and we could not stop laughing. He had two back massage things that are not used for pussies but definitely feel good on pussies.. LOL It was like we were giving each other some torture and we could not stop the giggles she got me really creamy and I got her creamy too it was like a vibrating war As you can tell we were just having fun towards the end Isis is a real sweetie and you can look forward to seeing a little more of her soon.
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 684_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 298.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:684_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4