- Heart Lingerie and Blowjob

Description:
Do you like my sexy body suit? Easy access to all my holes. My nipples were hard and popped out and my pussy had a crotchless bow tie that I loved to untie just to have my bald lips in your face. I had on some sexy red thigh-his and some red heels. I sat down and exposed my pussy wide. I know that me showing you my pussy in various angles was making your dick nice and hard. I couldn_t wait to get some of that Valentines Day cock in my hands. I got down on my knees and had him sit where I was so that I could suck his cock like a lollypop. he put on a red cock ring for me and that made him rock hard. I got out the chocolate and poured some on the tip of his dick for me to enjoy. I started stroking him faster and licking and sucking him some more it was so fucking hot. I love to suck dick as you can tell. I poured a little more syrup on his dick and started licking and sucking it harder. I wanted him to cum so hard so I started deepthroating his dick till I couldn_t take it anymore, I shot all of his cum out and it landed on my arm and on my face and some even in my hair. I sure had my sweet tooth satisfied I can_t wait to do it again....Horny Valentines Day kisses to all my sweeties xoxoxo KISSES, LUV LORI XOXO P.S. I want to thank Slim Tim for sending me this sexy heart bodysuit... xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : valentines_2009_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 213.48 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:valentines_2009_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4