My-sex-life.com- Steamy Fuck on the Boat

Description:
It was a hot steamy and foggy day out on the lake. I was baking even though the sun wasn_t out. I took off my clothes and decided to do some sucking and fucking. I got down on my knees and started sucking on his cock and licking it nice and slow. I love to be outside especially on the boat doing naughty things in public it totally turns me on. I bent over the seat with my leg up in the air and he slid his cock right into my creamy wet hole. It felt so fucking good. You could see all my cream all over his cock I grabbed both cheeks and spread them apart wide as I could feel his balls getting tighter. I knew that he was going to cum all over my ass and it was only a matter of seconds after this. He sprayed his hot load all over the crack of my ass and it dripped down to my pussy. I then took a dip into the lake to rinse off... It was a little nippy and as you can see I sometimes get freeked out a little bit stepping holes or on shit in the water with no shoes on... (hehehehe) Enjoy Kisses, Luv Lori xoxoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 728_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 110.22 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:08:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:728_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4