My-sex-life.com- Spying On Lori

Description:
I just got out of the shower and was getting ready to head out downstairs to the pool.. My legs were dry so I was putting lotion on them and trying to fix the radio that I had on.. the songs were not coming in too clear... I happend to be a little horny myself so I pulled out my glass toy... I was having naughty thoughts like laying on the bed playing with myself since I was home alone... I started sliding the toy into my pussy and it felt so fucking good...I was definately getting hot and horny... I was startled when Kevin came out of the closet He was spying on me for a while and I didn_t even know he was in there... I think he was just trying to see what I do sometimes to myself after getting out of the shower.. ( heheheheeh) He caught me playing with myself but that was okay.. I asked him if he wanted to help out.. hehehe I could see his hard cock as soon as he opened up the closet door so I know he must of been in there for at least 10 minutes watching me I was so in the mood to sucking on that dick so he brought it over to me next to the bed... put on his cock rings as they get his cock stiff hard and so does my mouth... I was loving sucking him and playing with my toy at the same time it was really fucking hot... I was twisting and turning and jacking his dick harder and faster... I just couldn_t wait for him to explode I got him so horny sucking on him he took over jacking his cock and cumming all over my hot tits and mouth.. that was such a hot explosion... You can spy on me anytime.. you might get a Happy Ending I got myself off at the end so that was hot Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : spying_on_lori_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 175.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:spying_on_lori_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4