- Lori Meets Kevin

Description:
I was at a hotel pool in Phoenix Arizona when this guy named Kevin came up to me and he bought me and a few other girls a couple of drinks. As I got to know him more he asked if I would like to come back to his room and do a video with him because his friend is a video-grapher and he would love to practice on me. Mmmm I thought I am in a horny mood maybe I should check it out and see what Kevin has in store for me. I walked through the elevator with my swimsuit on and some hot fuck me heels boy you shouldve seen the looks I got walking thru the halls (haha) I entered the room and decided not to waste any time. I totally got naked and started to suck on his dick which was rock hard the moment he took off his swim trunks. He had on a cock ring and I love the way those cock rings make the cock so rock hard baby. I wanted him to suck on my pussy and get it really wet which he had no problem doing I love 69 its so hot. I then had to get up on top of him and just ride him cowgirl style as his hard penis was pulsating inside me so deep. I got on my knees and let him drill me doggy style and that felt so fucking good as he pounded me harder and faster. He turned me over and finished me off as I was laying on my back getting my pussy nice and creamy he shot his load giving me a pussy cream pie and it was hot Enjoy this Hot video Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 687_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 169.03 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:687_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4