My-sex-life.com- Cabin Fever

Description:
I have Cabin Fever being stuck inside all the time working.... would you like to check out my sexy little thong that I am wearing... Mmmm let me bend over the couch baby... I_m feeling really horny...I went out on the balcony so you could see a better view of what I had on.. Mmmmm so sexy over looking Hurricane Bay in Fort Myers Beach , Florida. I went back inside and off to the couch where I then flung my bra on the floor. Mmm My pussy is ready for some attention. Let me play with my clit a little bit so I can get your dick rock hard. I got on my knees as you came to me just how I wanted you... I love to suck cock baby and your cock definately grew in my mouth. I wanted him to fuck me next... He took off my thong as I rubbed up against his dick makin it hard as a rock... I loved riding his dick it felt so fucking good stuffed in my hot hole...I came so good... I got off his cock and started sucking his dick some more.. I love to taste my pussy juice all over his cock... I was thinking maybe a hot cum splash all over my tits but no... I bent over the couch and let him fuck me some more... oh yea that felt so fucking good I love it when he rams me hard and fast.. I came again and he exploded all over my ass and it was so hot This is for all you ass lovers that love to cum on asses hahahah.. It was definately hot Cum Filled Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : cabin_fever_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 220.33 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cabin_fever_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4