- Lori Masturbates For Jimmy

Description:
This was a custom video I did for a member here named Jimmy. He wanted me to be in a red body suit and red heels so I had the perfect outfit for him. I got up on my bed and slowly started to give him a nice slow tease because I wanted to make his cock grow inch by inch and I am sure he had no problem growing it. All he wanted me to do was play with myself and cum good for him and you all know I dont have a problem doing that (hehehe) I am actually pretty good in that department. I took my straps down and started rubbing my tits and my nipples were getting rock hard. I love to play with my pussy especially when I know I am going to cum good. I started to lick my fingers and slowly massaging my pussy with them making it nice and wet before grabbing my hot red toy and sticking it inside my pussy getting me off I got really fucking wet after cumming hard while fucking myself deep and playing with my clit if felt so fucking good I love to throw my fingers in there and feel my wet pussy juice sloshing around as well. Mmmm I got turned on with my fingers that I continued to finger fuck myself until I came again and that was so fucking hot I know how to make my pussy cum and make it wet and make it feel good thats for sure Enjoy Jimmy And Enjoy all my members cuz I know I sure enjoyed doing it * wink * Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : lori_masterbates_for_jimmy_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 193.37 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:15:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lori_masterbates_for_jimmy_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4