Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Car Ride Pussy s Pussy -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Car Ride Pussy_s Pussy -

Description:
    So, sometimes the drive home after a nebraskacoeds event get_s a little crazy... Here_s crazy Natalia getting finger banged by pedro while I drove on the way back to the beach house... Spring Break 2009 Lingerie contests were off the chain, and we got so many hookups on drinks, that we were all PLASTERED every time we left Strokers... But yeah, so Pedro stretched the shit out of Natalia_s pussy... complete with plenty of close-ups and shots of her gaping pussy begging for more... I am pretty sure that she ended up getting fucked at some point during the night... Join today to enjoy all the benefits of being a member of Nebraska Coeds
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 121609_carride_pussys_pussys_tape_6260_6231.mp4
    File Size : 2168.72 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:29

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Car_Ride_Pussy_s_Pussy_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:121609_carride_pussys_pussys_tape_6260_6231. mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Beach Dance Weekend St Pete Beach Boat Ride -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Beach Dance Weekend St Pete Beach Boat Ride -

Description:
    Beach Dance Weekend 2009, down on Treasure Island, FL... Emmie, Ellie, and Christie all super stars that we_ve met while out partying and bar hopping... All three girls are only 18 years old, and they are all three some of the most beautiful girls that I have ever met... We spent all weekend out at the beach house on Treasure Island shooting them for the Beach Dance Party Weekend... It was a total success and I think that I will be shooting the Beach Dance Weekend every year... This summer really has been one of the most productive summers ever... Be sure to Join the site and see all the exclusive content in the member_s only area
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 070609_beachdanceweekend_boatride_joined.mp4
    File Size : 5720.36 MB
    Duration : 00:48:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:070609_beachdanceweekend_boatride_joined.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Emmie and Ellie Nipple and Clit Piercings -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Emmie and Ellie Nipple and Clit Piercings -

Description:
    18 yo Emmie and 18 yo Ellie both got some piercings while they were here partying with us.. Ellie got both of her nipples pierced, and Emmie got both nipples, PLUS her clit hood pieced in this video... Really awesome close-ups are through-out this video, AND because of the two video angles, you get to see a close-up of the piercing, PLUS their facial expressions while the needle pierces their skin
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 081009_emmie_ellie_nipple_clit_piercingsHD.mp4
    File Size : 1766.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:45

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Emmie_and_Ellie_Nipple_and_Clit_Piercings_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:081009_emmie_ellie_nipple_clit_piercingsHD.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Footage at MTV Cribs House -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Footage at MTV Cribs House -

Description:
    Here_s a great video that was shot by our good friend evey She used to be so good at talking all the girls into doing some pretty awesome shit on camera Check out this awesome work of hers
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Spring_Break_Footage_at_MTV_Cribs_House_-.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Tina Marie out for a crazy night in Tampa -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Tina Marie out for a crazy night in Tampa -

Description:
    Tina Marie is one of those gems that will not only do anything for our cameras, but will get every girl around her to be just as crazy. This HIGH DEFINITION video is in two parts that together total over an hour She jumps from club to club getting other girls to flash and make-out. Seriously this video is one of the best ones we have had, she is a super hot girl who loves to show everything that she has, and kiss any girl that is just as DTF as she is.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 111109_necoeds_tina_marie_tape_joined.mp4
    File Size : 3488.68 MB
    Resolution : 1276x720
    Duration : 01:00:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Tina_Marie_out_for_a_crazy_night_in_Tampa_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:111109_necoeds_tina_marie_tape_joined.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Raquel Diamond Getting to Town for Florida Trip -

Description:
    When the girls arrive in Florida for a week of sexual mayhem the first thing we do is go shopping for food, booze,shampoo and other personal care products, beer, munchies, did I mention booze? Finding the items the girls left at home and now need, probably some tequila too.

Sharee showed the camera her awesome tits at 65 MPH on the interstate. Once back at the condo she got naked for and impromptu interview. The video is a behind the scenes look at how we roll.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 071609_raquel_getting_to_town_for_florida_trip_rem aster(1).mp4
    File Size : 1760.95 MB
    Duration : 00:53:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:071609_raquel_getting_to_town_for_florida_tr ip_remaster(2).mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Random Drunk Dude with Camera pt1 -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Random Drunk Dude with Camera pt1 -

Description:
    There is something to be said, apparently, to giving one of my extra cameras to a random drunk guy on the boat to help film... This update is a PERFECT example of this... At first while editing this footage from Party Cove, I thought that maybe I filmed it... But then you see me in part of the footage... Then I thought that maybe Jerame shot it, but then again, you see him in some of the footage... either way... This guy got some AWESOME candid video of the TWINS, and of some of the other HOT YOUNG GIRLS that were on our Party House Boat... These girls were putting baby carrots in each other_s pussies, eating the carrots and even sharing them with random guys... Lots of pussy eating too ALL OUT IN PUBLIC
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 122809_random_drunk_dude_with_camera_pt1.mp4
    File Size : 6530.04 MB
    Duration : 00:55:55

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:4Kthrowback_Random_Drunk_Dude_with_Camera_pt1_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:122809_random_drunk_dude_with_camera_pt1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Riding Around The Party Cove Watching Girls Show Tits And Ass -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Riding Around The Party Cove Watching Girls Show Tits And Ass -

Description:
    Welcome to Nebraskacoeds.com We_ve been around since 2001. I started this site from my college dorm room in Lincoln Nebraska. I started by filming local girls .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 052409_riding_around_the_party_cove_watching_girls _show_tits_and_ass.mp4
    File Size : 5333.81 MB
    Duration : 00:45:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:052409_riding_around_the_party_cove_watching _girls_show_tits_and_ass.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest -

Description:
    We LOVE crazy parties all the time, but one has continuously caught our attentionIts held in Key West over the last week of October. So we took our Entourage and went down there We brought some of our own girls and put them into the mix, not that it was easy to tell with all the fucking crazy shit going on. I mean, I honestly thought that I had seen it allwell until after I went to Key West for Halloween. Theres not much more to say other than check out this very unique craziness.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 111809_necoeds_fantasyfest_keith.mp4
    File Size : 984.39 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:19:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Fantasy_Fest_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:111809_necoeds_fantasyfest_keith.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    When the girls arrive in Florida for a week of sexual mayhem the first thing we do is go shopping for food, booze,shampoo and other personal care products, beer, munchies, did I mention booze? Finding the items the girls left at home and now need, probably some tequila too.

Sharee showed the camera her awesome tits at 65 MPH on the interstate. Once back at the condo she got naked for and impromptu interview. The video is a behind the scenes look at how we roll.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 071609_raquel_getting_to_town_for_florida_trip_rem aster(1).mp4
    File Size : 1760.95 MB
    Duration : 00:53:04

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information