Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Party Cove Big Blow Up Dildo -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Party Cove Big Blow Up Dildo -

Description:
    Here_s some footage from our most recent trip to Party Cove Lake of the ozarks missouri... This chronicles the first half of the second day out on the boats, all from a new camera guy_s point of view... He had really never seen any of this before, and probably will never see anything like this again, since he has moved on to bigger and better things... But, we_re still left with his really GREAT camera work to really show you a large amount of random naked girls out in the open for everyone there (and you at home) to see... I will never get tired of drunken naked girls in public...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:4Kthrowback_Party_Cove_Big_Blow_Up_Dildo_-.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Hojo Partycove Hotel Party -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Hojo Partycove Hotel Party -

Description:
    This is kind of a Friday treat from NebraskaCoeds. Three of my personal favorite girls loved spending time with each other. Lindsey, Erica, and Jenny just clicked and always wanted to keep the party going We let them play some strip beer bong against us, lost They werent too upset about this, they found it to be a great time to start licking, kissing, and touching each other just to get off These three party girls love being touched These girls also learned how to share very well, check out the trailer Some girls just want to have fun ALL THE TIME, check these girls lick each others pussies til their heads spin
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Flyfiles RAR:Hojo_Partycove_Hotel_Party_-.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Raquel Diamond Balcony Morning BJ -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Raquel Diamond Balcony Morning BJ -

Description:
    20 year old Raquel was in town over the weekend, as you may have seen from my twitter page... Anyway, you might recognize her from Spring Break 2007, on South Padre Island, where we met her, and got her and her friend Ashley to move into our house with us for a few days... We had some AWESOME fun with her back then, but the whole time, I had never hooked up with her because I had a girlfriend... So today, before taking her to the airport, I talked her into giving me a blow job out on my new balcony... Her massive tits looked AMAZING with my dick between them... She_s back in Kansas now, but I wish she was still here...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 072009_sharee_balcony_morningbj(1).mp4
    File Size : 359.12 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:072009_sharee_balcony_morningbj(1).mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Lexi Nipple Piercing -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Lexi Nipple Piercing -

Description:
    18 year old Lexi never thought that her trip down here to Tampa would include a piercing trip that would end with metal bars through each of her perfect, pink, young nipples... Our man Tom, who owns Wild Side Tattoo and Piercing down by the beach house on Treasure Island did the deed for us... What a great job did he do... I was kind of sad to see those nipples get defiled with metal, but then Tom said they would be ready to bite really soon... HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE I hope that you all had a great holiday break
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 010410_lexi_nipple_piercing.mp4
    File Size : 1045.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:010410_lexi_nipple_piercing.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest Footage from Camera Guy Keith -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest Footage from Camera Guy Keith -

Description:
    Welcome to Nebraskacoeds.com We_ve been around since 2001. I started this site from my college dorm room in Lincoln Nebraska. I started by filming local girls .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 102909_fantasy_fest_footage_from_camera_guy_keith_ remaster(1).mp4
    File Size : 2000.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:59:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:102909_fantasy_fest_footage_from_camera_guy_ keith_remaster(1).mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Footage at MTV Cribs House -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Footage at MTV Cribs House -

Description:
    Here_s a great video that was shot by our good friend evey She used to be so good at talking all the girls into doing some pretty awesome shit on camera Check out this awesome work of hers
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Flyfiles RAR:Spring_Break_Footage_at_MTV_Cribs_House_-.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest Video from Keith s Camera -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fantasy Fest Video from Keith_s Camera -

Description:
    Welcome to the land of sun burned bodies and painted tits. Fantasy Fest at it_s finest. The only place you can be naked in public if your have the naughty bits covered with the artwork of your choice. And, to top it off, the owners of the painted bodies can_t show you enough Or you could stay home and read a book. Your choice. I_d say watch the video
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Flyfiles RAR:Fantasy_Fest_Video_from_Keith_s_Camera_-.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Teena Marie Hungover Evening BJ in my condo -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Teena Marie Hungover Evening BJ in my condo -

Description:
    Here_s a SPECIAL UPDATE from my new site Afterhoursexposed.com ... I decided to update both nebraska coeds and afterhoursexposed with the same update for today ONLY... I got Teena-Marie to give me a BJ while she was in town again, and talked her into wearing a mexican wrestling mask... Kinda freaky, but I kind of liked what was going on... She sucked my dick like a champ in this update, and I really hope that all of you like this update... I am looking for new girls to shoot in the site, so keep a lookout for some new models showing up really soon... As soon as one of my good friends get_s back to town, we are going to go on a week long party bender and I hope to shoot a new girl every night...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 120909_teena_marie_hungover_evening_bj_in_mycondo. mp4
    File Size : 1892.08 MB
    Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:120909_teena_marie_hungover_evening_bj_in_my condo.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Hot Waitresses Partying Naked With Us On The Lake Of The Ozarks -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Hot Waitresses Partying Naked With Us On The Lake Of The Ozarks -

Description:
    Welcome to Nebraskacoeds.com We_ve been around since 2001. I started this site from my college dorm room in Lincoln Nebraska. I started by filming local girls .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 052309_hot_waitresses_partying_naked_with_us_on_th e_lake_of_the_ozarks.mp4
    File Size : 6680.48 MB
    Duration : 00:57:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:052309_hot_waitresses_partying_naked_with_us _on_the_lake_of_the_ozarks.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nebraskacoeds.com- Lexi Out Shopping Nude -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Lexi Out Shopping Nude -

Description:
    Lexi was bored, so we went for a drive... And I talked her into showing lots of her hot, and young body to all of you... I even took her through a drive-through topless, to try and get some free food... We also stopped by the grocery store, for some nude fun in the produce section... This girl has such a nice and tiny pussy, of which I was sure to get lots of close-ups while she played with her tiny opening
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 011810_lexi_out_shopping_nude.mp4
    File Size : 2388.83 MB
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Lexi_Out_Shopping_Nude_-.rar

Download VIDEO: