Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Blackmailed

Description:
My dad has always told me that keeping myself pure for my future husband is my most important duty. And so I_ve never let my boyfriend go too far, even when he really pressured me.

Until one day I just gave in and had sex with him.

Afterwards, I was surprised how quickly I let him have his way. But once I had broken the law of chastity, it was shockingly easy to violate it again and again.

I know it_s wrong, but now that I_ve had a taste of that forbidden fruit I can_t resist the temptation.

For years I kept my thoughts and actions clean, but now if I go longer than a day without sex, I_m up all night thinking about how good it feels when he_s deep inside my vagina. I get wet just thinking about it.

Whenever my boyfriend comes over, I let him in to my bedroom and lock the door behind him, but I_m still afraid that someone is going to find out what we_re doing.

My dad would kill me if he knew what a slut I_ve turned into. He thinks I_m his innocent little angel.

Just the other day, my dad sat me down to explain where babies come from, and I blushed-not because I was shocked by what he was telling me, but because I_m so ashamed of myself for lying to him.

Because of my dad_s calling, there are constantly other members of the ward in our house. I_m terrified that one of them will hear me and tell my dad what_s going on.

I try not to make any noise when I_m having sex, but when he gets rough I can_t help screaming into a pillow.

I feel guilty about having premarital sex under my dad_s roof, but I rationalize to myself that we_re in love and we_ll be married one day. It_s not like I_m having sex with just anyone...

- Sister Zoe
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0038_161210_8_1080p.mp4
File Size : 664.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0038_161210_8_1080p.mp4