Playboy.com- Lucy M in Cafe au Lait

Description:
Its not hard waking up in the morning with the gorgeous International model, Lucy M and a hot cup of coffee. On the set of a quaint coffee shop, Lucy is enjoying a little quiet time with a cafe au lait, while photographer, David Merenyi captures all her sultry and seductive poses. With her cu ...rly, bouncy hair, bright eyes, and sweet gaze, it_s undeniable that Lucy is a one-of-a-kind beauty. If you agree, just wait until she begins to get more comfortable - slowly stripping pieces of her clothing off to reveal her long legs, round butt and perky, natural breasts. I get the most compliments on how natural I am, explains Lucy. I think being nude is a natural thing. When it comes to relationships, Lucy needs to feel some freedom. I love to be loved but if it doesn_t come with freedom, Id rather be alone, she says thoughtfully. Being single doesnt mean Im alone. When she is interested in a man, though, she tends to go for those who dont take themselves too seriously. My biggest turn-on hands down is humor, she shares. I also like fit guys couch potatoes are definite no, no. Get up and have some fun with the lovely Lucy M, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Lucy M
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Lucy_M_Cafe_Au_Lait_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
File Size : 342.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lucy_M_in_Cafe_au_Lait.rar

Download VIDEO: