Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Phone Sex Vs Text Sex

X-art.com- Phone Sex Vs Text Sex

Description:
    Dominica is a fiery Ukranian girl who has moved to Europe and can_t stop thinking about her lover back home. She starts to write him a letter the old fashioned way but all it does is make her even more horny. Lucky for us she slips out of her little white dress and shows us her perfect pink pussy. This one is a hot new superstar you have to watch
    Model:
    Dominica
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_dominic_phone_sex_vs_text_sex_1080.mp4
    File Size : 942.84 MB
    Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
    Duration : 00:15:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_dominic_phone_sex_vs_text_sex_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- One Night Stand

X-art.com- One Night Stand

Description:
    Cum and enjoy an X-Art cinematic experience.

Horny little Abby does it again She is visiting the United States and insisted on a one night stand_ with an American man - we were happy to make her dreams a reality.

Watch their passion from multiple angles and positions.

Feel like you were right there with them (or maybe at the movies watching) as you experience this cool video, shot in evening light.

They say only bad girls have one night stands. I guess Abby is a bad girl. But she makes us feel so good, we hope she does the same for you -)
    Model:
    Abby
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_abby_one_night_stand_1080.mov
    File Size : 741.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_abby_one_night_stand_1080.mov

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Never Have I Ever Had A Threesome Like This

X-art.com- Never Have I Ever Had A Threesome Like This

Description:
    Never Have I Ever...? Had a threeway, threesome or menage a trois? Remember that game some of us played when we were kids. Something like spin the bottle or truth or dare? It was called never have I ever and one girl or boy would ask the opposite sex a simple question. For instance never have I ever? Answer: Kissed a girl? The kid has to answer. Now jump forward 10,20,30 years and what is erotica? What is it really? Have you ever had a threesome? Or one like this? If yes, watch and compare yours, if no you can live it in your dreams or maybe convince a partner or friend to try new things. What_s wrong with a little fun. Comment below never have you ever.... what? Love, Colette PS. If you want my answer you_ll have to ask me ??
    Model:
    Lexy, Vicki
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_bgg_lexy_vicki_raul_never_have_i_ever_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1547.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:25:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_bgg_lexy_vicki_raul_never_have_i_ever_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Wet Perfection

X-art.com- Wet Perfection

Description:
    Yes, we know. Caprice and Uma Jolie are perfect. Period. Each X-Art Girl can make anyone wet (or hard). Now imagine this gorgeous duo together. In the pool or out, they are eager to fuck. Who is the most beautiful? Call it a blissful tie. Who is the most orgasmic? Caprice and Uma are so into each other, so passionate as they lick and finger each others_ pussies, that one hot body seems to blend into the other. Tenderness and lust. Caprice and Uma. Wet and naked. Perfection. XOXO, Colette
    Model:
    Caprice, Uma Jolie
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_gg_caprice_uma_wet_perfection_1080.mp4
    File Size : 800.88 MB
    Duration : 00:12:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_gg_caprice_uma_wet_perfection_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- A Gift from Colette

X-art.com- A Gift from Colette

Description:
    HD VIDEO: Scarlet is an expert in sex (and squirting), we already know this :-) But now watch her show you how precisely she can pleasure herself with her brand new toy. You may actually get a bit jealous of the dildo &nbsp-) Hmm...cum take the chance XO P.S. I had actually bought that one for myself and she wanted it so bad I gave it to her. You can ask her on twitter...Oh and another special girl X-Art Europe producer and my partner in all producing beautiful erotica is celebrating her birthday I am in Prague to be with her tonight She asked me to add that she wants to thank all of our members for making it possible for me to be here with her to celebrate. And to tell you how grateful we are that you like our content enough to join So if you_re a member, thank you again and again If you_re not, please go ahead and join in celebration of Petra and all things great and erotic. (Love, Colette &amp Petra)
    Model:
    Scarlet
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_scarlet_gift_from_colette_1080.mp4
    File Size : 267.27 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_scarlet_gift_from_colette_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Just the Two of Us

X-art.com- Just the Two of Us

Description:
    In this HD video, best described as an exalted moment of sexual ecstasy - Francesca and her cute brunette friend Capri roll around in bed and make passionate love to each other

The two girls entwine and share several HOT, deep kisses before diving below, to try a taste of their sweetest treasures.

Don_t get me wrong, these girls are both crazy for guys... But every now and then they crave the feeling of another woman. Skin soft like butter lips trembling, gentle, and tender...

Enjoy every beautiful moment with this heavenly duo
    Model:
    Francesca, Capri
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_francesca_capri_just_the_two_of_us_sd.mov
    File Size : 163.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_francesca_capri_just_the_two_of_us_sd.mov

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Tiny Blonde Hot Sex Romantic Evening

X-art.com- Tiny Blonde Hot Sex Romantic Evening

Description:
    Nella Jones is really an amazing girl. At just 21 years old, she is gorgeous, smart, accomplished and a little nympho She has every guy in the erotic business and otherwise begging to have sex with her I guess I_m biased since she_s also my personal assistant. But I do think she is the most beautiful, intelligent and fun girl I_ve met in a long time&nbspNow lucky Van gets a chance to have his turn with her. And as always, she is open to new experiences and gives it her all. She does mention she didn_t realize his cock was too big for her tiny pussy. But being the sport that she is, she made it work. Ok, enjoy this one xoxo Love, Colette (and Nella)
    Model:
    Nella Jones
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_nella_van_one_romantic_evening_of_hot_sex_1080 .mp4
    File Size : 1128.85 MB
    Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_nella_van_one_romantic_evening_of_hot_sex_1080 .mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- Yours Forever

X-art.com- Yours Forever

Description:
    HD Video: This may be the most beautiful I_ve ever seen Lisa She_s like a rare, wild flower that just radiates happiness (and AMAZING sexual energy) Enjoy Lisa_s incredible body and her equally incredible orgasm, then be in even more awe of her blowjob skills. Wow. If you can hold out until she climbs on top of her man, you will LOVE the way they fuck...so passionately Did I mention a delicious finish? Cum witness something spectacular Yours Forever
    Model:
    Lisa
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_lisa_yours_forever_1080.mp4
    File Size : 354.1 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_lisa_yours_forever_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- The Day We Met

X-art.com- The Day We Met

Description:
    In this artistic explicit HD video, 19 year-old Capri slips out of her white camisole and let_s her hands wander across her body.

In her sweet and soft voice, Capri narrates to you as if you_re her lost lover. All she wants is to have you there with her in bed.

Her fingers glide across that wet spot at the entrance of her light pink pussy as she arches her back.

She pushes her fingers deeper, finally finding that special spot inside that pushes her over the edge... into the throes of a shuddering orgasm

This is a gorgeous moment, captured for you on video... you won_t want to miss it
    Model:
    Capri
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : capri_the_day_we_met_1080.mp4
    File Size : 82.24 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:capri_the_day_we_met_1080.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

X-art.com- A Little Rain Must Fall

X-art.com- A Little Rain Must Fall

Description:
    In this awesome HD video Angelica and Ben were outside when it suddenly started pouring down rain. The weather can_t always be perfect.

So, getting really chilly they bolted inside to the hot shower. Don_t you love that feeling (you know the one you get after being really cold and then getting under a steamy hot shower).

The shower warms them up from the outside in and it_s not long before they are kissing passionately as they wash each other off.

Angelica slides down and takes Ben in her mouth, he is already hard.

Next he picks her up and moves her tight pussy onto his pulsing cock.

He pushes inside her, letting gravity pull her down so he is further inside than he_s ever been.

They keep at it as long as they can balance and until he can_t hold back finally finishing as the warm water rains down over their taught and spent bodies.
    Model:
    Angelica
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_angelica_a_little_rain_must_fall_1080.mov
    File Size : 705.43 MB
    Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_angelica_a_little_rain_must_fall_1080.mov

Thread Information