Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mer: Soaking-Wet Pleasure Join the lovely and sexy Mer in her bathroom. Dressed in her babydoll nightie, Mer brushes her hair and glances at us in the mirror. Then she looks at the reflection of her big, natural tits and her ass. What a gorgeous body this redhead has. Good morning, Mer sweetly says. I am ready to take a shower. Do you wanna shower with me? That_s an offer no one could refuse. When the water temperature is just right for Mer, she steps in and brings along a not-so-little friend for company, and it_s not soap on a rope. Mer is a girl who can turn a shower into a steam bath. Her body radiates erotic heat as she loses herself in waves of intense pleasure.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_36997_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1133.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    Mer_36997_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Mabel Moore_s Bikinis-A-Poppin_ Thick and juicy UK girl Mabel Moore tries on some of her bikinis and puts them through some rigorous testing to see how they hold up under pressure. A girl never knows when a big wave will pull off her bikini tops and bottoms, and then what_s she going to do? After her bikinis do not meet her expectations and her breasts escape her tops that are a little on the small size for those wonderful whoppers, Mabel oils up her lovely naked body, sucks on her nipples, plays with her huge tits and lies in bed to finger her pussy. We hope Mabel had as much fun as the members of XLGirls will have watching this scene over and over again.
    Model:
    Mabel Moore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MabelMoore_37150_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 874.78 MB
    Duration : 00:16:28

Download VIDEO:
    MabelMoore_37150_1080p.mp4 - 874.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Who_s That Girl? This buxom brunette_s body is perfect for contorting into all of the raunchiest positions you can think up. But when you have a body like hers, the classic positions can be just as satisfying. Crawling into view on all fours as her latest scene opens, Ohio native Lucy Lenore looks ready to take a doggy-style pounding. Don_t you like my big ass in these jeans? Lucy says, smacking her bottom. We sure do, but we know we_ll like her ass even more out of them. Don_t you want to just take a bite? Lucy adds. In urban lexicon, big butts are referred to as apple bottoms, and Lucy has one big enough to feed a small village. Of course, her backside isn_t the only place in which Lucy is blessed. The biggest reason Lucy is here with us--and is a new favorite of the Brotherhood of XL Men--is because she has ample sweater meat. This bra makes my tits look so big, Lucy says as she fondles her J-cups. It can barely contain them. Nothing man-made can contain those girls, but they_re made to be held in a boob man_s hands. Frankly, so is her whole body. If you_ve ever asked a plumper lover what he loves about these women, their soft, huggable curves are at the top of the list. They are kissable, pinchable and made for soft nibbles and big bites. Simply, they_re the best girls in the world. And this girl Lucy shows us all of the ways in which they are.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_31296_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 841.81 MB
    Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
    LucyLenore_31296_1080p.mp4 - 841.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    38G Xena Zoraki: Busting out for Sex This scene is a dramatization of why XL Girls never get to go out to dinner. Xena Zoraki has a new dress she wants to wear at a restaurant, but when Parker Ambrose sees Xena in this tight, low-cut outfit, he loses his mind and all self-control. All he can think about is getting his hands and mouth on Xena_s 38G-cup breasts, putting his dick between them and fucking this sexy hottie. And this is why XL Girls never get to leave the apartment when they have a dinner date. The solution is obvious but we won_t reveal it. Now would Xena dress like this when she leaves her house? Xena Zoraki: I like to wear small bras with tight tops or dresses with a V-line. It always gets me the attention I need. That empowers me to feel sexy. I love having eyes on me. What sexually satisfies Xena best of all? Xena Zoraki: I really love when both of our bodies get super-hot, my nipples are being played with, my neck is in their arms and they bust a huge load in me. Then they kiss my back as I rise up. It_s so hot and cute, too.
    Model:
    Xena Zoraki and Parker Ambrose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : XenaZoraki_39234_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1188.05 MB
    Duration : 00:23:01

Download VIDEO:
    XenaZoraki_39234_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Description:
    Tits, Ass &amp Creampie Come and get it, Adriana Avalon_s date-mate Tony tells her as they chill out on the couch in XL Girl_s green room. She_s dressed in a red floral-print robe, a red slip and red heels. They_ve been getting chummy for the past hour and now the camera_s turned on for action. They do an exploratory feel-up, he on her big, 46-inch tits, she on his junk, squeezing his bulge. They_re hot for each other. He stands and drops his jeans and begins feeding her his tool. It tastes good to her as he sticks it in and out of her mouth. She looks very ready for happy time on that couch. Adriana makes eye-contact with the camera, her fuck-date_s dick moving between her lips. The sight of a big-boobed woman with a cock in her mouth is a sight no man ever gets tired of looking at. Adriana gets on her knees on the couch and sucks him hands-free, still staring into the camera and making lip-smacking sounds as he fucks her mouth. Her tits must not be neglected and must be fucked too. She kneels and cups her breasts with her hands, offering her cleavage to slide between. Those tits were made for this. Tony maneuvers Adriana onto her back in missionary position, parts her legs open and slides into her with slow strokes at first, then ramps up his fucking speed. Her heavy tits jiggle, dance and quiver with every up-stroke and down-stroke. They move into a spoon fuck position, then cowgirl and then more tit-fucking. She gets into a doggie position so he can thrust into her hard from behind. As a parting gift of their one-time fuck session, Tony squirts his load inside her pussy while he plows her in missionary, her legs in the air, and then carefully extracts his cock from her warm, wet pussy-hole. She squeezes and the man-cream slowly emerges from its pink container, Adriana gasping in sync with her contractions. That was amazing, Adriana says, looking into the camera. I wanted you to come in my pussy. It makes me so hot. There_s nothing like a creampie.
    Model:
    Adriana Avalon and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AdrianaAvalon_27748_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1199.7 MB
    Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
    AdrianaAvalon_27748_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Angel Face Angel DeLuca is sitting in her happy seat, rubbing her panty-covered pussy and rubbing her nipple, but what she really needs is a dude to service her awesomely fleshy body. A dude to give her a hard candy cane to suck on and a nice snatch stuffing with his stiffie. Someone to rescue this poor young, bra-killing girl from the distress of sexual frustration Makes ya want to just dive right into that invitingly deep cleavage. Angel_s pussy is getting wet and her pliable nipples are stiffening from her digital manipulations. Something_s going to give. Cue in the stunt cock who_s been watching and ready to lend a hand, starting with taking over the rubbing of her warm and ready pussy-slit. Her masturbation turns him on. He spreads her Angel wings and sticks a finger inside to explore Angel_s moist pinkness while he sucks on her sensitive nipples. Angel begins to throat his cock, which is poking out from his boxers. Her tongue wraps around his skin flute and plays a horny tune. Those big boobs are so round and soft that he must fuck them. Straddling her, his cock slides between Angel_s peaks, making a pussy out of her cleavage, and goes straight into her waiting mouth on the upstroke. They move over to the bed so they can stretch out and fuck. Angel tit-wanks him some more, kneeling at the foot of the bed. She climbs aboard and sticks her ass up so he can first take her with a thrusting doggie. Angel_s shaking and grinding butt-cheeks and her loud moans only intensify as he shafts her gorgeous body from behind, the first of several fuck positions they will enjoy.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeLuca_30031_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1223.36 MB
    Duration : 00:22:48

Download VIDEO:
    AngelDeLuca_30031_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Size Matters You_ll be seeing more of the amazing Demora Avarice. After Demora shot this video, she visited XLGirls.com and met our photo team. We_re not responsible if you get severely boob drunk watching Demora. XLGirls: Welcome to XLGirls.com. How did you find out about The SCORE Group? Demora: Through Twitter. XLGirls: What do you do in your spare time? Demora: I love the beach, amusement parks, especially Disney World, and reading. XLGirls: Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Demora: I_m getting to the point where I need to get a custom bra. I can_t purchase anything that remotely fits in stores, and I have to buy them from the UK currently because there are no options for a 34O US size. I only have one more cup size to go up before I can no longer use the UK sizing system either. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to show off your massive breasts? Demora: That largely depends on the situation. I have a family so I often dress conservatively. When it_s just me and my husband, I tend to emphasize them. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Demora: I don_t generally wear a bra to sleep. If I do it_s a sports bra. Other than that, I do wear them to try and prevent extreme sagging.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36717_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 928.23 MB
    Duration : 00:16:40

Download VIDEO:
    DemoraAvarice_36717_1080p.mp4 - 928.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Cutest Girl There Is I wasn_t always a big girl, CJ Woods told us. I actually weighed 102 pounds at one time with an 18-inch waist. I was around 28 years old. But I still had D cups. Women often get heavier as they get older so that_s normal. SCORE magazine_s loss back then is XL Girls_ gain with CJ finally deciding to try her hand and the rest of her luscious body at nude and guy-gal photo shoots. At home, I don_t have much time for a personal life, so sex is great at XL Girls. I get all I could want while I_m here. I was always interested in the adult industry but now I finally have the self-confidence to do what I thought about doing for a long time. I don_t look or act my age and I_m glad I was able to join a professional company and reach my goal. CJ plays a tune on the piano before she plays a tune on her nipples and pussy. Excuse us if our eyes are fixated on CJ_s cleavage and her sexy body wrapped in a nice tight dress and not her nimble fingers stroking the keyboard. The Southern blonde MILF never told us she could play the piano How many more hidden talents is CJ hiding from us? You know what they say about Southern gals. If you do know, write it in the comments section.
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_30993_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 787.48 MB
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
    CJWoods_30993_1080p.mp4 - 787.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Caught In Her Net You_re making me dress up in these kinky clothes, Trinety said. I_m not sure if I like it or not. Trinety likes to tease. Which is one of the things we_ve always liked about her. Her playful sex appeal, love of fucking and 38GG tatas are some of the other reasons. You can pretty much see everything with what I_m wearing, Trinety continues to tease. Do you like it? I guess I_ll be a naughty girl today. Busty, curvy, naughty girls just happen to be our favorite kind. Trinety begins playing with and kissing her GG cups. Do you like when I play with my titties? Trinety asks. She knows that we do, but girls like Trinety always have us begging for more. She takes a seat on the couch, pulls her panties to the side and begins stroking her pretty, plump pussy. Do you like my kitty? she asks as she diddles her clit. Trinety pulls out her favorite toy, a bunny vibrator, and places it on her pussy. Let_s see if I can hide it in my fat pussy lips, she says. When Trinety finally comes, she licks her juices off of her toy. I_m licking all the juices off so you can_t have any, she says. Like we said, she_s always been a little tease.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31136_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1133.98 MB
    Duration : 00:19:21

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_31136_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Home Alone &amp Horny If any girl knows how to work a camera, it_s Trinity Michaels. She_s a natural. She walks into our dimly lit room wearing a revealing red dress, flaunting some of the best cleavage you_ll ever see. She already has a naughty smile on her face, too. She knows there are men across the globe, cock in hand, who are excited to see her. Don_t I look pretty in my little red dress? Trinity asks, gazing into the camera. We think this is a rhetorical question, but we_re enthusiastically shouting YES into our screens right now. Honestly, Trinity looks pretty in just about anything she wears. But she_s as hot as an Arizona summer in this outfit. Her black hair sets perfectly against her fair skin. She_s the type of woman you notice across a ballroom and sprint across to in hopes of landing her number. She_s all that and then some. And because she_s home alone and horny, she_s all yours right now.
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31604_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 676.12 MB
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download VIDEO:
    TrinityMichaels_31604_1080p.mp4 - 676.1 MB

Thread Information