Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Triple Play Share and share alike is the bro philosophy, and that philosophy is shared by some women. It_s Mya Blair_s idea for some sharing to take place when Jimmy drops by to see Tony. She hits on Jimmy. He feasts on her heavy, fleshy, pliable boobs and she sucks his dick with superior oral skills. Then Tony walks in. At first he_s surprised. Then he encourages Mya. The two bros take turns fucking Mya_s mouth, pussy and butthole, then load her face with hot man-lava. XLGirls: Do you have threesomes with two guys back home? Mya: I have before but it_s not a regular occurrence, unfortunately XLGirls: Do you have threesomes with another girl and a guy? Mya: I have before. Those are a bit more common. XLGirls: What did you like best about this scene? Mya: I have had sex with both guys before and they always keep things fun. Plus who can say they don_t like getting attention from two sexy guys.
    Model:
    Mya Blair, Jimmy Dix, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32977_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1444.51 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download VIDEO:
    MyaBlair_32977_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    What A Good Wife She Would Be As much as XL Girls has no love for the expression One Hit Wonders, for obvious reasons, it describes Brandie Moore, an XL Girl who posed once and promptly vanished off our radar screen. That_s a shame because we thought Brandie had a great body, a very pretty face and the potential to be a regular here, especially since she was a local Florida girl. We don_t know the reason she vanished. Sometimes it_s a domestic issue. Brandie had never posed for anyone, never danced in a strip club, never gone to a nude beach. This was her first and only time posing nude. This video begins with Brandie talking to an editor about herself and her naturally huge 36G-cups. Brandie can suck her own nipples--not as easy as many think. Brandie takes a Doc Johnson in her hand and faps her pussy. The camera operator shoots this from a high angle and captures it perfectly. Full credit for Brandie taking her clothes off goes to her fiancee, a reader who felt Brandie should strut her stuff for our cameras. Brandie was very relaxed for a newbie and had no trace of nervousness. Before we leave, here_s what Brandie wrote about losing her virginity. I was 18 and I lost it to my ex-fiancee. I snuck him into my bedroom late at night. We started making out and he pulled out a condom and asked if I was ready. It was the first time for both of us. He put on the condom and quickly thrust inside of me. It hurt the whole 10 minutes it lasted. We cleaned up and fell asleep in each other_s arms. Again, we don_t know exactly why Brandie didn_t return, but we believe she posed to make her fiancee happy. If that ain_t love, we don_t know what love is. And your XL Girls staff is always in love with love.
    Model:
    Brandie Moore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrandieMoore_26568_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1192.42 MB
    Duration : 00:21:07

Download VIDEO:
    BrandieMoore_26568_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Lizzie Bakery Celebrates Her Grand Opening at XLGirls Lizzie Bakery has great, big cakes, a totally beautiful face and oven-hot sex appeal. She gets into bed and waits for Alex to join her for a bed-bouncing, nipple sucking dick-down. He_s there in a flash because you never keep a hottie waiting for one second when she wants the big boy. They share a passionate kiss before they get busy. Alex sucks on Lizzie_s nipples and licks her butthole and pussy. She gets on top of him and sticks her tits in his face for more boob worshipping. Then she switches direction so her pussy can get more tongue flicking. Lizzie swallows this dude_s cock to the root and vigorously rides his pole. The dick sucking, pussy licking and fucking is fast and furious. When Lizzie squeezes his cock between her large, beautiful boobs, she pops his nuts and gets a cleavage full of cum. Lizzie Bakery: a fantastic addition to the XLGirls galaxy of stars.
    Model:
    Lizzie Bakery
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizzieBakery_39848_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1838.79 MB
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Duration : 00:31:22

Download VIDEO:
    LizzieBakery_39848_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Angie Bravo: Bra-busting Sex Star Sitting at her vanity, Angie Bravo (AngieFoxxyLove) is getting dolled-up. Angie admires her hair and makeup and her ultra-voluptuous body in her skin-tight pink dress. She turns and takes her huge breasts out to suck, rub, clap and swing. Moving to the couch next to Asier, Angie continues to play with her massive tits. He joins her in her tit-play, sucking her nipples and rubbing her heavy naturals. Angie loves to have her nipples sucked a lot. He takes her panties off so he can finger-bang and lick her pussy. She sucks his cock and tells him to put it between her tits. A guy could spend hours just fucking Angie_s boobs in different positions, but her tight pussy must not be neglected. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Angie Bravo: I can go all day without a bra. I only wear them when I go out so my boobs don_t feel saggy. XLGirls: What satisfies you best, sexually? Angie Bravo: Having my nipples sucked and kissed and my breasts massaged and fondled. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Angie Bravo: Every day. XLGirls: What_s your favorite sex position? Angie Bravo: I like to ride on top.
    Model:
    Angie Bravo and Asier Bravo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngieBravo_39180_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1281.14 MB
    Duration : 00:22:07

Download VIDEO:
    AngieBravo_39180_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    38DDD Chubby Doll_s Booty Boning Skye comes out and just knocks you out with her gorgeous face, huge tits and breathtaking legs. I swear, there is nothing like a New England hottie So wrote an XLGirls member about sexy and beautiful Skye Sinn. Who, in this scene, gets on her knees, sticks her hot ass up in the air and lets a backdoor man fill her fleshy booty with cock. Stop teasing me, says Skye as Largo spanks her meaty cheeks that you_d like to bite and rubs her pussy through her sheer black panties. She_s in bed on her knees. Skye turns around and they remove her bra so he can have at her massive 38DDD-cup tits. She buries his face between them for a hooter-heavenly experience. Taking out Largo_s boxer-hose and making purring sounds like the sex kitten she is, Skye treats him to an oral cock-loving session. Observe her sucking and stroking moves. Skye has said that having no gag reflex is one of her special talents. That talent is special She deepthroats his cock fast and hands-free while she_s propping herself up on her hands and knees. This bodacious babe gives her all. Skye_s pink taco comes first for a filling. Largo lays the first application of pipe into Skye with her on top of him in a cowgirl position. She pumps her hips so his dick gets deeper and deeper into her. Spanking gets Skye horny so Largo slaps that booty with open palms. Well-fucked in her pink pussy-hole, Skye wants it in her butthole. Largo slips it into her ass when Skye gets on her side. Reading her body language and her cries of pleasure, he ramps up the rump pump and fucks her harder.
    Model:
    Skye Sinn and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SkyeSinn_28922_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 905.4 MB
    Duration : 00:15:35

Download VIDEO:
    SkyeSinn_28922_1080p.mp4 - 905.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tits of Glory Here_s a girl who looks too good to be true but she_s real, incredibly real. Getting a lot of attention is normal for me, Alana Lace told us. I like it. Wherever I go, I_m being checked out. My tits are so big now I usually wear a bra except when I go to sleep. Alana has that girl-next-door look built right into her DNA. Look no further when it comes to tank-top overloading and bra hook busting. She models when she feels like it. We have to catch Alana when the timing is right. Most of the time, I wear tight clothes that show a lot of breast when I go out, Alana said. I_m used to the attention so it_s normal for me now. I_ve often seen people trying to take a picture of me when I go out. I don_t watch or play sports and I don_t work out. Can you imagine me jogging with these? Yes, we can.
    Model:
    Alana Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30136_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 951.85 MB
    Duration : 00:16:50

Download VIDEO:
    AlanaLace_30136_1080p.mp4 - 951.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Angie Bravo: Love Me, Love My Tits You know her, you love her. Angie Bravo aka AngieFoxxyLove on the web-the girl who puts the bra in Bravo. It_s me again, Angie Bravo, says the young bra-stretching, boob-bouncing cutie. Come with me. Today we are going to have a great time. I hope you like how I dressed for you. I chose this outfit especially for you. I know you like short skirts and a low neckline. Angie knows us better than we know ourselves. If I masturbate, I like to masturbate with vibrators. I did it very often until I became addicted, but not so much anymore. I recovered. What I love is having my big tits sucked a lot. Kiss them and play with my nipples. I like a lot of kissing. Angie is also addicted to self-sucking her nipples. She makes her boobs wet with her saliva. Do you like me playing with my spit? I like it a lot. I_m all covered in drool. My breasts are very delicious. We like it. We like it a lot.
    Model:
    Angie Bravo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngieBravo_39181_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1037.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:38

Download VIDEO:
    AngieBravo_39181_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Natasha Sweet: The Sweet Ride While Perry is impersonating a couch potato, blonde bombshell Natasha Sweet is lifting iron and doing her best to keep in awesome shape. Natasha is another hottie who_s been exhausting us since she started taking out her incredible breasts for our cameras. Because of Natasha, some of us have that one, overdeveloped Popeye arm. Natasha is dressed for a workout, just the way we wanted. She_s wearing a pink fitness one-piece, a halter-top over that, tight, cameltoe shorts and very high heels. Does this goddess know how to dress for the gym? You betcha. Perry should be spotting Natasha and helping her out, or at least watching her do her chest exercises but he remains planted on the couch in another room. Natasha walks into the living room, not tired at all and ready to go. She sees Perry as another tool to work out with, starting with cock-pulling, an exercise that helps develop a girl_s wrists. Natasha drops her bare breasts on Perry_s face to jump-start him. Her fleshy orbs feel warm and smooth, just right for Natasha_s next exercise. Mashing his boner between her tremendous ta-tas, Natasha treats Perry to the tit-fuck of his dreams, then she places a lip-lock on his cock, which is still squished between her bazooms. Boob-drunk because of this beauty_s tender, loving care, Perry can_t wait to get started on Natasha_s circuit training routine and begins pumping her pussy with deep thrusts. As they fuck, Natasha licks and squeezes her boobs, hardening her nipples. Next up on the training schedule is a deep-down doggy that makes Natasha moan and cry out with pleasure.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet and Perry Layne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_37487_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1562.15 MB
    Duration : 00:27:58

Download VIDEO:
    NatashaSweet_37487_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Cameron Skye Worships The Cock Being married to shapely Cameron Skye is an adventure in heat every day of the week. She loves to show off those big tits and that big ass and loves to tease and be watched when she_s sucking and fucking a cock. Cameron_s gotten much hornier and hot since we first met this blonde wife of a generous husband. Her appetite for sex has skyrocketed since then. She gets a thrill being watched while she_s getting fucked or when she_s watching her videos with her husband, seeing herself getting fucked by another guy. It gives her added pleasure and she enjoys being the center of male attention. Here, you walk in on Cameron as she is studiously sucking off her neighbor Chad in the living room. She has a big smile on her face, knowing she was going to get caught and enjoying it. She was waiting for you. Cameron even told us once that one of her hottest experiences was being fucked for the first time in front of someone else. Cameron_s talented mouth and tongue gets Chad as hard as a brick and he_s not minding being watched. Cameron stands up and looks at you as she takes off her nightie, bra and panties while Chad waits for the chance to fuck her big tits and plunge his cock deep inside her golden-haired, pierced pussy over and over again in many positions for a marathon fuck session. I love to see a big dick in my pussy, Cameron said. I get so horny when I see that. And my husband fucks me like crazy when we watch a guy pound me good.
    Model:
    Cameron Skye and Chad Diamond
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CameronSkye_36280_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1436.62 MB
    Duration : 00:25:20

Download VIDEO:
    CameronSkye_36280_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Natasha Sweet: The Sweetest Bang-bang It_s a rare tits and ass man who can get enough of the delectable and aptly named XL Girl Natasha Sweet. Stanley Johnson can_t. He hasn_t wrapped Natasha_s gigantic hangers over his face or stuffed his mouth with her world-class nipples. Natasha sits on Stanley_s lap and bounces her tits in her hands to show him the things to come. She checks his compass and feels it pointing north. It would be an insult to this beauty if it weren_t. Stanley rubs his face all over Natasha_s boobs and comes from behind her to feel her magnificent pillows in his hands and sink his fingers into her velvety breast flesh. He whips off his pants within milliseconds, like you would in his place, and Natasha eagerly pops his cock in her pretty mouth for a loud, lip-smacking sucking and licking. Alternating between fucking Natasha_s gorgeous mouth and her soft, floppy tits, Stanley is having the time of his life. He said the way Natasha gazed at him is something he couldn_t get out of his mind for weeks. His grunting like a caveman when he finally and giddily spread her firm legs open to plunge his cock into her spectacular pussy proved what we_ve always said about this incredible woman: She brings out the beast in a guy.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet and Stanley Johnson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_39548_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1513.32 MB
    Duration : 00:26:18

Download VIDEO:
    NatashaSweet_39548_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Thread Information