Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Marina Morris: A Nice Day to Get Naked Eager to bare all, smiling Marina Morris steps out to the pool area and peels off her shorts and top. Her bra and panties are discarded next. It_s a nice day to get naked, and Marina is too cute to be covered up. XLGirls: So, Marina Morris. what are your hobbies? What do you do in your free time? Marina Morris: I like to do things outdoors, and when I_m home, I like to bake. XLGirls: Do you masturbate? Marina Morris: I do, with my toy. When I feel very horny, I might try to have two or three orgasms, not just one. XLGirls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Marina Morris: I like fun dates. Outdoor things, going for a drive or going to a park or a festival. XLGirls: What is the funniest comment a guy ever said to you? Marina Morris: He said, When I saw you, I realized that, finally, my letter was read by Santa Claus. XLGirls: Are you a sexually assertive girl or passive? Marina Morris: I can be both. It depends on my mood, the situation and the man I_m with.
    Model:
    Marina Morris
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarinaMorris_39890_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 603.63 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:31

Download VIDEO:
    MarinaMorris_39890_1080p.mp4 - 603.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Nicole Colina: Humping Huge Hooters Natural wonder, and a proud bearer of huge natural tits that light up XLGirls, Nicole Colina says she is stressed out, so our friend Vincent happily volunteers to alleviate this situation, starting with a neck rub. Working his way down to Nicole_s massive breasts, the volunteer masseur rubs and fondles her heavy tits with loving, dedicated strokes. The temptation to suck and lick Nicole_s nipples are too strong to resist. After tasting her sweet areolae, Vincent directs his oral and digital attention to Nicole_s pussy and buries his face between her strong, thick thighs. Nicole feels the bulge in his pants and decides to investigate. She discovers his engorged boner and immediately pops it in her pretty mouth. She drools on it and kneels by the side of the bed to squeeze it between her enormous knockers. Pushing her tits together, Nicole buffs his shaft with an up-and-down movement. She immediately gets into bed and slides his dick up her pussy, grinding on it and making her boobs swing back and forth.
    Model:
    Nicole Colina and Vincent
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NicoleColina_39966_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1648.34 MB
    Duration : 00:29:14

Download VIDEO:
    NicoleColina_39966_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Jennica Lynn in The Bahamas Welcome to Jennica Lynn_s kitchen here on the tropical island of Eleuthera, The Bahamas, a place where many TSG models have posed before. It_s a beautiful day in the neighborhood. If Jennica_s dress were cut any lower, she would need a special license to wear it. Jennica has all the ingredients she needs for a fruit cocktail. The old saying regarding apples and oranges doesn_t apply here as Jennica compares the size of her homegrown melons to lemons, apples and oranges, easily engulfing each until they disappear from view. Absolutely incredible is not the term. Jennica compares her major melons to the local cantaloupes, but even they can_t measure up to Jennica_s soft and smooth 47-inch, M-cup tits. Ready for a glass of freshly-squeezed? Jennica drops her dress and uses her boobs to prepare a glass of OJ, squeezing the orange. The juice drips on her breasts so she licks it off her nipples, savoring the flavor. All of the fruit_s forgotten as Jennica takes off her panties and spanks her pussy right there on the kitchen floor. Breakfast is served.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29506_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 683.93 MB
    Duration : 00:17:19

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_29506_1080p.mp4 - 683.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Kiki True: Pussy Stuffing Cutie XLGirls: Have you ever crossed paths with any girls who have been in XLGirls? Kiki True: I have not. That would be a dream. We could all have a girls_ day and you know, just see where things go XLGirls: On-camera or in your personal life, who initiates tit-fucking? Kiki True: I love titty play. My boobs are so, so sensitive. Generally I will do it if the person I am playing with hasn_t started it, but nine out of ten times, tiity-fucking is what a man wants the moment they see my titties. XLGirls: Has a guy ever busted a nut just by fucking your tits before he got to fucking your pussy? Kiki True: Several times. I love how flustered and frustrated they get. Like, Shit, I didn_t mean to. Like I have said before, though, my breasts are very sensitive, and I love titty fucking, so even if a man comes quickly or doesn_t make it past my mouth or titties, I am beyond pleased. I know that I can make a man cum easily and that makes me feel proud
    Model:
    Kiki True
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiTrue_38088_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 719.78 MB
    Duration : 00:20:34

Download VIDEO:
    KikiTrue_38088_1080p.mp4 - 719.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Nicole Colina_s Festival of Breasts You will always remember me for my breasts, Nicole Colina said. That_s the truth and nothing but the truth. It_s a saying that should be on one of her T-shirts. From the tips of her toes to the tip of her tongue that she often sticks out at the camera, Nicole has found her calling. Being a model is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I like to play with my huge boobs and I like to masturbate with my toys on-video and on-webcam. I get much pleasure masturbating for the guys watching me at home. I know that guys get very excited and play with themselves when they watch me pushing a toy into my pussy because they tell me in the chats. They ask me what satisfies me the most and I tell them that having my breasts sucked is the best. I love that.
    Model:
    Nicole Colina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NicoleColina_39946_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1123.05 MB
    Duration : 00:20:16

Download VIDEO:
    NicoleColina_39946_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Extreme Bikini Susie Masterson is practically naked in her skimpy bikini. She_s brought a bottle of oil to slick down in the sun. XLGirls: What kind of swimsuits do you like to wear? Susie: I love wearing any two-piece bikini that shows off enough cleavage and ones that perk up my boobs and bottoms that are cheeky. XLGirls: What is the skimpiest swimsuit you have worn in the past few years and where was it? Susie: I have worn bikinis that just barely cover my nipples and thong style bottoms at both public and private beaches while on vacation. XLGirls: Do you ever go to topless beaches or adult resorts? Susie: I have gone to a few topless beaches. They are my favorites because I can freely let the girls out. XLGirls: The girls. Some models have names for their boobs. Do you? Susie: I like referring to them as plush pillows. XLGirls: Have you ever broken a bikini strap? Susie: I have never broken a bikini strap but there are plenty of times where my straps would come untied, especially while in the waves on the beach. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite XL Girls shoots? If yes, what did you like about it? Susie: I loved the outdoor photo and video shoots. I enjoy risky behavior and the excitement it brings. XLGirls: When you go out to a party or a club do you like to dress to show off your boobs? Or do you like to dress more conservatively? Susie: I love showing off my boobs. I always buy or pick out clothes that accentuate them. I love the attention I get from men admiring them in public as I flaunt them
    Model:
    Susie Masterson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SusieMasterson_34112_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 472.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:51

Download VIDEO:
    SusieMasterson_34112_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 472.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Milly Misbehaves Milly Marks is feeling mischievous. She calls her girlfriend and tells her what she_s going to do to Donnie in the bedroom. She_s got a marker in her hand and before Donnie knows it, she_s drawn all over his face and sent the photo to her girlfriend. Donnie takes one look at Milly in her little coed outfit with her blouse pulled up over her boob-packed bra and he_s hooked. She dangles her massive tits in his face and reaches under the bed sheet to take his cock in her dainty hand. Milly gives a hot blow job that he, you and we dream of. She wraps her big jugs around his cock and rubs away. Eager to fuck, Milly mounts Donnie and opens wide for his cock. Horny cowgirl riding alternates with more tit-screwing, doggie and missionary fucking until Donnie jerks a load all over Milly_s twin treasures.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and Donnie Rock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_33847_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1147.73 MB
    Duration : 00:19:38

Download VIDEO:
    MillyMarks_33847_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Julia Lane Gets Creamy Julia Lane is a recommendation from the great Anna Katz. Anna knows us well and knows the kind of hotties we look for at XLGirls. Girls with pretty faces, huge tits, big asses and strong sexual appetites. Julia has all of that and more. For this scene, Julia wore sexy, black lingerie. She licks and rubs her nipples and then opens a nightstand drawer to take out her thick, dick-shaped dildo. Julia wets it with her tongue and drives it deep into her pussy. Julia takes turns using her fingers to rub herself and make her pussy creamy with her toy. After she cums hard, she tastes her cunt juices off the toy and her fingers. Julia debuted with a XXX scene that was very popular. One member called Julia the definition of an XL Girl. Another wrote that Julia was a natural in every way and very smooth and erotic at sex on-camera.
    Model:
    Julia Lane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaLane_39971_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1161.41 MB
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Duration : 00:19:48

Download VIDEO:
    JuliaLane_39971_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Tarrie Walters Warning This video starts off with a searing indictment of our crummy society and its pressure on women through television shows, movies, women_s magazines, Oprah Winfrey and life in general to be skinny. Tairrie says point blank that she_s seriously considered breast reduction. Fortunately, she didn_t do it but every year, thousands of woman in the States alone succumb to this evil practice. In the summer, I tend to try to wear as little as possible says Tairrie, who spreads and plugs in this XL Girls video. And when I_m hitting the clubs, I like to show as much cleavage as possible. I wear a bra most of the time for support but if I can get away with not wearing one, I will. I like to look at guys_ faces and see where their eyes focus. Almost always, they_re staring at my boobs
    Model:
    Tairrie Walters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TarrieWalters_13041.wmv
    File Size : 171.9 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:11:48

Download VIDEO:
    TarrieWalters_13041.wmv - 171.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Bea York: The Sexual Power of Gingers I was definitely one of the bustiest girls in college, sexy Bea York said. When you think student body, think Bea York. No doubt her presence kept the guys from cutting class. I enjoy time with my trusty wand. Sometimes I like a plug or a dildo too, or sometimes all three Bea lets her fingers do the pussy-patting in this video. Bea has an erotic imagination. Give me a fun storyline or role play and I_ll get into it I_ll be your damsel in distress, your eager student, your boss, your assistant, you name it Bea is also a photographer. She calls herself a gear nerd and a Fujifilm fan girl. I_m a photography enthusiast. In my spare time, I try to learn more about the vintage camera I received as a gift, or I just try to learn more about film photography in general. I_m not a half-bad photographer.
    Model:
    Bea York
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BeaYork_39984_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 960.47 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
    BeaYork_39984_1080p.mp4 - 960.5 MB

Thread Information