Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    The Training of Laura Tithapia Wearing lingerie and black stockings, Laura Tithapia waits quietly for Steve Q. to walk into the bedroom. She sits in a chair by the bed, eager to taste his cock. Steve has a lot to teach newbie Laura about fucking and dick-sucking on-camera and she is eager to learn all she can. He has a good student in this thick and busty brunette. She does everything he tells her to. This is the best thing I_ve ever done, said Laura, the kind of girl a tit-man wants for a steady. She was looking for something fun and something profitable instead of slaving for eight hours a day in a crummy job. The SCORE Group liked my looks and my big tits and I am happy for that. I like strong sex and big dicks and Steve gave me that. Steve and Laura do the rare reverse tit-fuck that is always very hot. She is on her back, head over the edge of the bed. Steve stands behind her and fucks her mouth, then gets on top of her and fucks her big, heavy tits in the reverse direction while Laura sucks his balls. I need sex twice a day every day, added Laura. I need to find a guy who can give me that.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37106_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1644.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:42

Download VIDEO:
    LauraTithapia_37106_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    What Happens in Amber Marie_s Bedroom Goes on XLGirls Amber Marie_s previous appearances at XLGirls attracted high praise. She_s back by popular demand. XLGirls: What kind of tops do you like to wear, in warm weather? Amber Marie: I like to wear spaghetti strap tank tops and halter tops to keep cool. XLGirls: When you go out in warm weather, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Amber Marie: Absolutely I love showing them off XLGirls: If we were to see you shopping at the mall, what would you be wearing? Amber Marie: I_m always wearing dresses. So most likely a short sundress with lots of cleavage XLGirls: What kind of lingerie do you like to wear? Amber Marie: I love wearing a revealing lace bra and panty set with thigh highs and heels. XLGirls: What kind of swimsuits do you like to wear? Amber Marie: I always rock a bikini The tinier the better I like turning heads at the beach. XLGirls: We guessed that. What makes your nipples hard? Amber Marie: Well, the obvious being cold weather, but they get especially hard, when someone kisses my neck or when I_m having them lightly licked and sucked. XLGirls: Do you drive? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Amber Marie: I do drive. And not at all It_s a daily struggle
    Model:
    Amber Marie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmberMarie_38941_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1526.39 MB
    Duration : 00:32:20

Download VIDEO:
    AmberMarie_38941_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Lauren Hill in Your Bedroom I_m Lauren. I want you in bed with me, the spectacular XL Girl Lauren Hill says in Spanish. What Lauren Hill wants in any language, Lauren Hill gets. I like to wear tight strappy tops. I get a lot of attention all the time, and I like it a lot. Sometimes, it can be too much when I go out but I am not complaining. Lauren decides to take off her tight white shirt and black skirt, which she_s stretching to the max. Underneath, her green lacy bra and thong panties can_t contain her fleshy goodies. A guy could spend a lot of happy time with his face wedged securely in her cleavage and butt-crack. I love massages and having my breasts played with for a long time. A man should take his time when we are together and not be in a hurry to satisfy his own pleasure.
    Model:
    Lauren Hill
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaurenHill_39373_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1383.23 MB
    Duration : 00:24:20

Download VIDEO:
    LaurenHill_39373_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Young Stuff Sylvia Bateman is trying on bras and panties. Meanwhile, JMac is spying on her. He doesn_t have to because Sylvia likes to be watched. She invites him to come closer and play with her big teen tits. He comes from behind to suck on her nipples and squeeze her soft breast flesh. He puts a finger in Sylvia_s mouth. She sucks on it, giving JMac an idea of what her lips can do to his cock. Sylvia is a very sexually submissive girl and likes men who physically control her. JMac spanks her fleshy ass and quietly tells her to get on her knees. He feeds her dick, holding her head and face-fucking her as she cups her breasts in her hands. Strings of saliva drip out of her mouth. Soon Sylvia is being tit-fucked hard. She giggles as JMac instructs her to drool on his cock head between her boobs while he holds her head. JMac asks tender and fresh Sylvia if she_s ready to get fucked. He spanks her bountiful butt hard a few times and places her on top of him, fucking her in a cowgirl position, filling her up. He keeps ramming into her fuzzy pussy in different ways until he shoots a load inside her. Pulling out, JMac spreads Sylvia_s trembling legs open and helps her squeeze the sperm out. She rubs her freshly-fucked pink slit and licks her finger to taste the combination of pussy juice and man-sauce.
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SylviaBateman_34946_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 735.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:17

Download VIDEO:
    SylviaBateman_34946_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 735.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    XLGIRLS Archive: Shave My Bush &amp Fuck My Bump Sunshine plays with her huge baby bump, bush and massive tits while Johnny jacks at the sight of her, getting his dick ready to stick it in her pussy and between her lips. She sucks on this lucky motherfucker_s engorged member while her giant jugs dangle. They pause for a bush trim and decide to shave her pussy bald. Now she_s slick and wet and ready for him to slide his cock in her wet slit. Johnny shoves it in all the way while Sunshine licks her nipples. Sunshine wants cum after they fuck. Didn_t she get enough six months earlier? Johnny fucks her tits first. Her veiny, milky jugs are so big, they hide his dick. Sunshine automatically kneads Johnny_s balls while he slides between her breasts. This accelerates the blast-off of baby-batter on her huge hooters. Moaning, Sunshine rubs the nut-juice all over her breasts. She knows the health benefits of this practice.
    Model:
    Sunshine and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_21980_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1579.4 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:34

Download VIDEO:
    Sunshine_21980_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Cassidi Jai: Seeking Men Who Love Tit-fucking and Anal I gave you guys my anal cherry said Cassidi Jai to one of our editors. It felt good, and I was just cumming over and over. Cassidi says she can cum hard from anal. I can, yes, but it_s a process. Like, I have to be in doggie-style and we have to be having some hard, deep, fast sex. I can_t have it be slow. It has to be nice and fast and really hard Because all of my holes are really tight. I just need to get wet and hot and then we are good to go. Why did Cassidi Jai decide to model at XLGirls? Any special reason? Because I have these huge boobs and a little waist and I thought this would be a fun way to make money. And I like sex. And it_s fun. I just want to enjoy it.
    Model:
    Cassidi Jai and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CassidiJai_26204_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1268.72 MB
    Duration : 00:24:38

Download VIDEO:
    CassidiJai_26204_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Boob Greed Demora Avarice has brought a selection of bras to try on. She would like your opinion. So help a lady out. XLGirls: Let_s talk bras. Demora Avarice: I_m getting to the point where I need to get a custom bra. I can_t purchase anything that comes remotely close to fitting in stores where I live, so I have to buy them from stores in the UK. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Demora Avarice: That largely depends on the situation. I have a family, so I often dress conservatively. When it_s just me and my husband, I tend to emphasize them. XLGirls: Do you get a lot of attention because of your body? Demora Avarice: I don_t get to see the wow looks as much as my husband and our friends do, but apparently I get them quite a bit. XLGirls: What do you like to do with your husband, besides having sex? Demora Avarice: I_m a simple gal. I love waterfalls and the beach. I love to read. I love going to amusement parks, especially Disney World, with my family. I_m a simple girl with huge boobs. XLGirls: Then he_s a lucky man. What_s your favorite sexual position? Demora Avarice: I like it from behind.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36810_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1179.55 MB
    Duration : 00:25:44

Download VIDEO:
    DemoraAvarice_36810_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    XLGirl Ally Rayz In Heat The big show at XLGirls.com begins with Ally Rayz straddling Nicky Rebel on his back in bed. Ally introduces herself to us and then to Nicky as she jerks and sucks on his boner. Ally kneels on the bed as Nicky stands so his dick is in line with her huge boobs. She licks and strokes his dick some more. Ally_s heavy hangers invite Nicky to lick them. Ally turns around to show him her big ass. He squeezes her thick cheeks and finger-fucks her, first in doggie and then on her back. Ally wants the cock inside her. Nicky gets on his back so she can get on top and lower her pussy onto his pole. His dick thrusts up and her ass thrusts down, making Ally loudly moan. She_ll be making those sex sounds as they assume various positions: Ally in reverse cowgirl, then on all fours, her tits swinging and bouncing fast, and also in missionary. With girls, I_m assertive in bed but with guys, I_m passive, Ally said. I love to be fingered, have my breasts played with, and clitoral stimulation is another favorite way to cum.
    Model:
    Ally Rayz and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AllyRayz_36488_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1256.08 MB
    Duration : 00:25:06

Download VIDEO:
    AllyRayz_36488_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    A BBC Is In Bailey Santanna_s Ass Bailey Santanna is a girl who doesn_t play games when she wants to fuck. Bailey knocks on the door of a dude who is chilling out at home watching TV. She introduces herself and tells him that she_s locked herself out of her apartment. Can she use his telephone to call a locksmith? No problem He checks her out while she_s calling and admires her big booty and big tits. The locksmith won_t be here for an hour so Bailey asks if she can hang out in the apartment while she waits. They make small talk while they examine and mind-fuck each other. Bailey could use some big cock. Her mouth waters for it. Her neighbor finds Bailey compliant and willing to let him play with her fat tits. What better way to pass the time? Creamy and pale Bailey sucks on his stiff, black rod and they start fucking on the couch. She hopes the locksmith will be late so her new friend can slide into her asshole and fuck it. According to Bailey, he_s got the right tool to open any chick_s backdoor.
    Model:
    Bailey Santanna and Asante Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BaileySantanna_27281_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1429.76 MB
    Duration : 00:24:49

Download VIDEO:
    BaileySantanna_27281_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    XL Anal Strip Club This customer at the XL Anal Strip Club doesn_t need to go anywhere else. Everything he needs, he_s going to get right here. Blonde Carolina honey Jazlyn Summers is the main attraction at this stripping emporium. Here, a man can get the ultimate in huge-chested entertainment. The bouncers look the other way. Jazlyn approaches him and offers him a lap dance. The best lap dance he_ll ever get in his life. She lowers her top so he can suck on the big whoppers of this thickalicious goddess. Now he_s hooked and hooked bad. Jazlyn_s only starting to weave her magic on his tool. She sits on his lap, grinds her meaty buttcheeks into his crotch and scissors her strong thighs. His fingers dance on her exposed nipples, making her pointers tingle with pleasure. Jazlyn sits on the edge of the stage so he can stand up and drop his drawers. She immediately takes his schlang in hand and begins to give him real lip service. This is a girl who savors making mouth love to hard dick. When she has sucked to her heart_s content, she holds her big tits together to create a boob pussy for his cock. A torrent of rawness pours out of Jazlyn_s mouth while he_s banging her jugs. Put your cock inside my breasts, baby. Fuck my tits, baby. Fuck them titties. Fuck my face, baby. Pull my hair, baby. Music to a man_s ears. Jazlyn looks up with a pleading expression. I want you to fuck my pussy and ass so bad. Will you do it, baby? He goes back to his chair so Jazlyn can sit on his pole and take every inch. It_s a tight fit but Jazlyn_s cunt is so wet, it slides right up her tunnel of pink pleasure. She begins bouncing hard, her tits moving in cadence with her pole riding. Jazlyn likes it fast and furious with her hard-cock daddies. Jazlyn_s not done with her share of man-missile just yet. She loves it in her asshole and she wants it now. What Jazlyn wants, Jazlyn should always get. At XL Anal Strip Club, ass-fucking is a time-honored tradition. When you fuck Jazlyn_s ass, you_re fucking with the best.
    Model:
    Jazlyn Summers and James Kickstand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JazlynSummer_29228_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 468.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
    JazlynSummer_29228_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 468.3 MB

Thread Information