Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Pleasures of a Hot Lady When Nila Mason enters the room where Max is sitting, the first thing he thinks of is having sex with her. He_s just like us. Nila_s low-cut blouse is ready to explode from the pressure of her huge tits. Max_s first instinct is to bury his head in Nila_s deep cleavage. He_s boob drunk and in no condition to drive. Nila sits on the couch next to him where he can keep his hands on her massive mammas, rubbing and jiggling them. Nila is definitely a woman to be worshiped. She_s down to her pink panties very quickly and eager to take his hard cock in mouth. Two can play the worship ritual. Nila slowly licks and sucks the bloated shaft, then builds up speed. She steals glances at the camera while her pink tongue flicks in and out. Nila will also look at the camera when they fuck. She repeats the speeding up and slowing down of her oral expertise, knowing when to ease up and when to suck faster. Cupping her heavy hooters in her hands, she holds them up so he can tit-fuck her. Max pumps her soft, fat boobs hard and fast. He turns Nila around, takes her high heels off and places one of her legs on the arm of the couch so he can bone her from behind standing up and give her the super-sex a woman like her richly deserves.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Max Born
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_34393_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 620.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    NilaMason_34393_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 620.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    Anna Katz Takes Over XLGirls.com Anna Katz looked over XLGirls.com, liked what she saw and made contact, expressing her interest in modeling. Our reply was fast. We were extremely impressed. You will be, too. Anna used to work as a florist. XLGirls: Hello, Anna, Welcome to XLGirls. What do you like to do in your spare time? Anna: I like to draw and I enjoy spending time with my friends. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Anna: Yes, I like to bring attention to my breasts. I wear low neckline dresses. I get a lot of attention and I like it. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Anna: I don_t wear bras at home but I do in public. XLGirls: Do you need to have your bras fitted? Anna: A bra fitting is mandatory for me. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Anna: I want to fly in a helicopter.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36625_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1126.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:16

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaKatz_36625_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Lapping Lezzies of Mammary Mambo Arianna Sinn and Miosotis make a supernatural pair of tits _n_ ass idols. Men are compelled to worship them. Arianna has fucked her stud while Miosotis got off on the sight of them together. As the story moves forward, Arianna_s 34G-cup mountains has just received a cum shower from Shane. Miosotis gets on top of Arianna and tit-rubs her so that some of the jizz on Arianna_s tits can coat her own incredible 36KKK-cup breasts. Another man, John, has entered the tropical playpen and watches the spectacle. Mio kneels before Arianna and begins licking Arianna_s just-fucked sugar-box. Arianna turns over. Miosotic plops her breasts on top of Arianna_s butt-cheeks and fingers Arianna_s pink slit. The guys play with Mio and Arianna and Shane sticks his fingers in Arianna_s mouth for her to suck on. Soon it will be Miosotis_ turn to get fucked and Arianna will be right there at her side, just as Mio was at Arianna_s side when she was getting fucked.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn, Miosotis, John Strange, and Shane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaMiosotis_25987_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2194.97 MB
    Duration : 00:37:41

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaMiosotis_25987_1080p.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Too Hot For TV JJJ-cupper Liza Biggs is the star of her own cooking show and she_s pretty excited. She_s walking us through the process of making a delicious home-cooked meal, but not much of it is sticking. We_re too fixated on the tits staring back at us. Her nipples are poking through her sheer top. Whatever Liza is cooking up is probably scrumptious, but no way is it more scrumptious than she is. We_d love a mouthful of this babe. And she_s caught the eye of her cameraman, Rocky. He_s typically very professional, but he can_t stop himself from panning his camera onto Liza_s bouncing tits as she chops up some parsley. Eventually, Liza notices where the cameras are pointed and asks to see what has been filmed so far? Really? She asks. All this time I_ve been chopping up parsley and all you have is my tits? Is that all you care about? Fine. I_ll do this topless. No one_s interested in getting the actual food down. Now we_re cooking This show is too hot for network TV, but this is the sort of quality programming we enjoy. Liza calls Rocky over to her and asks him to hold her boobs while she finishes chopping up her parsley. You should show me if you appreciate these, Liza says to Rocky as he cups her breasts. Put them in your mouth. This guy has to be the luckiest cameraman on the planet. It_s not every day you get to fuck a chef, Liza adds. This is must-see-TV.
    Model:
    Liza Biggs and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizaBiggs_31603_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1168.83 MB
    Duration : 00:23:36

Download VIDEO:
    LizaBiggs_31603_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Nikky Wilder_s One-Night Stand Nikky Wilder eye-bangs JMac and tells him in her bedroom voice what she wants to do to him. They_re dressed like they just came from a Pimps and Hoes Ball. As always, JMac can_t wait to get his hands on this XL Girl_s juicy body and big 38DDD tits. Nikky begins her ride by squatting on JMac_s pole, then leans back and takes it deep sideways. She cries out about his good cock and gives his tool other compliments as he rams into her soaking-wet pussy at full speed. Big men who power fuck make Nikky wet. JMac gets Nikky on her hands and knees to drill her from behind and spank her booty. Her big boobs dangle and swing like pendulums from the force of his thrusts. With one motion, he picks Nikky up and holds her for a standing bang, then lowers her to the floor for his patented pile-driver, which drives Nikky over the edge to big titty cum-city.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_31528_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 882.83 MB
    Duration : 00:16:26

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_31528_1080p.mp4 - 882.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock Starts The Day Off Right Getting ready to go to work, Andi Peacock is taking a shower when Mr. Peacock pulls back the curtain to watch her soap up her big, beautiful tits and big, beautiful ass. He can_t resist giving Andi a hand. Who could resist her? He reaches out to feel her soft tit-flesh and perky nipples. Andi turns around at his request so he can see her soap her juicy butt. Andi is a huge tease but a huge tease who delivers. Here_s a woman who would be teasing even if she were simply making breakfast or watering the lawn. Out of the tub, Andi puts her makeup on and gets dressed. When she goes into the bedroom to say bye to Mr. Peacock, he_s in bed with his cock out. He asks to see her tits before she drives off. Andi lowers her top and shows him her twin treasures nestled in her bra cups. Mr. Peacock can_t let Andi run off without tasting his dick. Ever-smiling, she kneels to suck him. Before she leaves, he rubs his dick on her breasts and sticks it between them. Telling Andi she still has time before she gets to her office, he waves his boner at her and talks her into getting all of her clothes and underwear off. Andi kneels again and tit-fucks his cock, sucks on it and sucks his nuts, making popping sounds. Turning around, Andi teases him again and rubs her ass on his shaft, wet from her mouth. He wedges his cock into Andi_s tight pussy and she bounces on it. Andi joins him in bed and gets on her hands and knees so he can fuck her from behind. He pounds Andi fast and hard, making her scream and squirt. She turns around to ride in the cowgirl position and cums again, squirting on his dick. Ready for more fucking, Andi lies on her back, spreads her legs wide and takes his cock in her bushy pussy, her tits shaking as he fucks her. Once more, Andi sprays his dick with her pussy juices. She squeezes her heavy hooters together and sticks her tongue out, eager for his man-juice to glaze her tits. Andi wants some of that sticky cum in her mouth and opens wide so she can clean his cock with her tongue. What a great wife Andi Peacock is.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_36352_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1125.7 MB
    Duration : 00:19:08

Download VIDEO:
    AndiPeacock_36352_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    The Natural Wonders of Mer You_ll love this girl named Mer and that_s a guarantee. Mer_s modeled for restaurants and clothing stores and modeled for merchandise like watches. The camera loves her. The staff at XLGirls.com love her. Mer was discovered by the same model finder with an eye for natural talent who discovered Kim Velez, Lucy Rodriguez, Sofia Damon and many other busty Colombian stars. As Mer matured, she had the biggest boobs in her neighborhood and among her friends. She_s always gotten loads of attention, and not only because of her fantastic breasts and booty. She_s pretty, photogenic and has a girl-next-door personality. Once you see Mer, you don_t forget her. In this scene, Mer is dressed in a see-through halter top under a jacket and ripped jeans, and high heels. She undresses seductively, rolling around her bed and teases with sexy eye contact, bouncing boob play and twerking. Mer fancies toys and here she has a big one, a huge cock toy that she sucks on to get it wet for her pussy so she can tit-fuck it and masturbate.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_36908_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1186.01 MB
    Duration : 00:20:08

Download VIDEO:
    Mer_36908_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Soapy Teaser Vale Blagoeva Any friend of Demmy Blaze is a friend of ours. Vale Blagoeva_s favorite color is red. She loves to shop for sexy lingerie and wear it on-camera. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Vale Blagoeva: I want to travel. To begin with, my beloved native country. I have already started doing this. XLGirls: What_s your favorite sex position? Vale Blagoeva: Mostly doggie-style and riding. I am an experimenter. I love trying new positions to show my flexibility. XLGirls: What type of foreplay do you like? Vale Blagoeva: Kissing, body caressing, oral caressing and masturbation. XLGirls: What was a memorable sexual experience for you? Vale Blagoeva: Under the table in a restaurant. Good memories I dream of being stuck in an elevator with a man. XLGirls: Do you have any fetishes? Vale Blagoeva: Lingerie, cosmetics and perfumes.
    Model:
    Vale Blagoeva
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ValeBlagoeva_39106_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1309.25 MB
    Duration : 00:24:50

Download VIDEO:
    ValeBlagoeva_39106_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    The Flasher At dockside, the XL Girls_ camera stays close to young and cute Susie Masterson as she takes her big, tan-lined 38G tits out of her tight top and holds them in her hands. Susie_s boobs dwarf her hands. Susie keeps her eyes out for passing boats. She doesn_t want her breasts to cause any accidents because a boater is blinded by her bra-busters. Playing it safe so the Coast Guard doesn_t declare her a navigational hazard, Susie heads indoors to continue her flashing and give herself a good fingering. Please don_t drive if you_re watching this on a phone. Susie is a winner at swinging her tits from side-to-side. We believe this is one of the ways she hypnotizes guys. Susie_s actually a winner in everything we_ve seen her do. Why, any tits and ass man would be proud to steer his cigarette boat straight into a dock just to see a few seconds of Susie flashing.
    Model:
    Susie Masterson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SusieMasterson_34110_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 466.48 MB
    Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
    SusieMasterson_34110_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 466.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Creamy &amp Juicy I like to be romantic, friendly, extroverted and active, Ann Calis said in an interview. I like to do adventurous, fun things with friends, travel, listen to music and explore nature. Ann lives in France. No women she sees have boobs her size and shape. My perfect day is when you give me a massage, when we travel, shop and do fun things together. I always like to look my best with nice makeup and hair and wear sexy dresses and lingerie.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33366_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 453.68 MB
    Duration : 00:16:08

Download VIDEO:
    AnnCalis_33366_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 453.7 MB

Thread Information