Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Can You Top This? Shopping for tops and blouses is a challenge for Demora Avarice. She_s 4_11 and has a 34O bust In this scene, Demora tries on some and tests them in her own unique way. It_s incredible. Demora is a real charmer and has camera charisma. My last name actually means greedy, which is very appropriate because I have boob greed, Demora told our photographer. I have an exaggerated vision of a body type that I like for myself, and that vision happens to have large breasts. I like my breasts. I hope the readers like them too. That_s guaranteed. Demora is also a CNA or certified nursing assistant. For you XLGirls experts, name the popular model who is also a CNA. The answer is in the photo section of this scene.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36809_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 595.01 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
    DemoraAvarice_36809_1080p.mp4 - 595.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Kai Turner: Stepfather Knows Breast Kai Turner is going out with her friends for the night. She_ll be making a lot of new friends the way she_s dressed in a low-cut top and shorts. Her stepdad, Peter, knocks on her bedroom door to say good night and tell his step-daughter to be safe. That_s when Kai hits him with a surprise question about her big tits. That gets Peter stammering and jumpy. He_s bad with questions about the birds, the bees and the boobs. Kai wants him to feel her tits and that makes him even more nervous. He caves in and puts her breasts in his hands. Now it_s too late to back out. Kai presses her body against his and looks at him with horny eyes. They get into bed so Peter can take off her bra and play with her tits. Kai likes that and wants more, a lot more. Kai sits on the edge of the bed. Peter stands in front of her. She opens his pants and his big dick falls into her hands. Kai immediately licks the tip and pulls on it. She wants it in her warm mouth and sucks it hands-free. Peter sticks it between her heavy tits as she sits. She squishes it between her breasts with her elbows and looks at it. Putting Kai on her back, Peter teaches Kai a lesson about tit-fucking. Better him than one of her creepy boyfriends trying to get into her panties. After pulling off Kai_s panties, Peter puts Kai astride his body and slowly eases his hard meat into her furry pussy. It_s a tight fit so he has to slowly stretch her out first before he starts thrusting. When they build up pumping speed, Kai starts getting noisy. Luckily, Peter_s wife is not home to hear the cries of Kai being fucked hard by Step-dad. Peter puts Kai into different positions for his pleasure and hers and gives her a good lesson in sex education.
    Model:
    Kai Turner and Peter Fitzwell
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaiTurner_39146_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1527.11 MB
    Duration : 00:27:32

Download VIDEO:
    KaiTurner_39146_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Amanda Remington: Fucking The Boss Lady Milan has applied for a job at a company run by boss lady Amanda Remington. She meets and greets him in the office lounger for a follow-up interview. Ms. Remington asks him if he can work under a female employer. That_s no problem for Milan. He_s worked under and over many female bosses. Ms. Remington notices that Milan is eyeing her very large chest that her top can_t conceal, and since she_s wearing a very short skirt and crotchless panties, Milan looks at the sweet spot between her legs. This company leader didn_t become a business owner by being a wallflower. She feels up Milan_s bulge and reaches inside his pants to touch his junk. She takes his dick out and bends over his lap to fill her mouth and get throat-fucked. She gives him an expert, hard-sucking blow job. They undress and she resumes her sensational cock and ball swallowing. Her talent at oral should be studied by other models interested in becoming a head mistress. Getting on top of Milan as he sits on the couch, Ms. Remington rides his cock in both directions like she_s a jockey riding the favorite. A lot of guys would shoot their loads at this point but Milan is eager to stick it to the mature, busty brickhouse from behind and slam that pussy hard. He rubs her clit very fast as he fucks her and sucks her nipple. That drives her completely crazy, making her moan and cry out loudly. The super-pounder leaves her exhausted and satisfied. Milan_s new job is mainly going to be fucking and cum-blasting her when she_s horny, and that_s going to be most of the time.
    Model:
    Amanda Remington
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmandaRemington_36404_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1375.8 MB
    Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
    AmandaRemington_36404_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    A Hot Day With Sofia Damon, Naty &amp Kim Velez Outdoors on a warm, sunny day, curvalicious and boobalicious Kim Velez greets us, letting us know what she has planned. Today I_m going to have a delicious time with two friends, Kim says in Spanish, which we_ve captioned for the Spanish-impaired. But first, I want to show you my beautiful swimsuit that I bought for you. What do you think? Think? That_s a little difficult when Kim is standing there, no matter what she_s decorating her corpus-delicious with. Her friends? None other than Sofia Damon and Naty. With eager, bouncy girls like Kim, Sofia and Naty, is it any wonder Colombia_s been on our radar for several years? They take off their bikini tops to compare breasts, admire each other_s bodies and play water-filled balloon games. Getting under the outside shower, our sexy muchachas bounce and shake their tits and twerk their asses. Their bodies are soaked, their tits and booties dripping with water in tack-sharp slow motion. The girls pick up their wine and their rubber dicks and get into the pool. Let_s toast because today is a great day, Naty says. It_s a good time to test the physics of natural breast flotation. Exiting the pool to sit side-by-side on the edge, they bounce their tits in unison in slow motion, their dildos inserted deep inside their pussies. I love you girls and I love this afternoon, Sofia says. Let_s have some delicious drinks Waving and blowing kisses, the girls say goodbye. Guys, we love you
    Model:
    Kim Velez, Naty, and Sofia Damon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaKimNaty_36425_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2010.43 MB
    Duration : 00:34:04

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaKimNaty_36425_1080p.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Juliana Rodriguez Can_t Wait to Cum Juliana Rodriguez gets the party started. She_s not going to wait when she wants to cum. What Juliana wants, Juliana gets. XLGirls: What are your sexual fantasies? Juliana Rodriguez: I want to do double penetration. I think it_s so hot, and watching it turns me on. XLGirls: You_d be great at DP. We can tell. You seem sexually assertive. Are you? Juliana Rodriguez: I_m passive. XLGirls: What satisfies you most? Juliana Rodriguez: Toys and penetration at the same time. XLGirls: We_re assuming you get a lot of attention when you go out. Juliana Rodriguez: At first I used to get very shy and cover up. Now I embrace it. I love the attention.
    Model:
    Juliana Rodriguez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JulianaRodriguez_39453_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 733.98 MB
    Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
    JulianaRodriguez_39453_1080p.mp4 - 734.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    A Weiner For Reyna A Weiner For Reyna is the title of this scene, Since there are actual weiners in this scene besides Bam_s weiner, there is truth in advertising. We broke the bed like three times and kept ending up on the floor, Reyna Mae told us. He_s quiet but a good performer. The concept was cute too Reyna is having a BBQ feast and Bam has come over with beer. We first see Reyna and her 36K jugs grilling a bunch of plumpers. She gives us the eye and jiggles her huge boobs. Reyna_s wearing a tight mini-dress that zips up the front, just right for zipping down for action. She picks up a weiner with her tongs and teases Bam by tonguing the tip. How far down can it go? asks Bam. Reyna jiggles for him. He reaches out and asks her if she can take them out outside. _We can take them out inside, Reyna replies, ready for some real weiner fun, and leads him through the patio door to the bedroom. Reyna sits on the bed and unzips so Bam can examine and admire her massive mounds as he kneads and sucks them. He completes her zip down and the dress drops to the floor. She turns around and gets on her knees on the bed to show Bam her ass. He slides off her sheer black panties and spreads her butt cheeks, sticking a finger in her pussy. It_s weiner time for Reyna. She_ll plump it up and cook it to perfection.
    Model:
    Reyna Mae and Bambino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReynaMae_33359_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 994.93 MB
    Duration : 00:20:51

Download VIDEO:
    ReynaMae_33359_1080p.mp4 - 994.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Peeping Tom Spies On Hottie This peeper is lucky he wasn_t dragged off in cuffs. He was peeping on sexy Aspen, but he caught her at a time when she really needs a man. Aspen is a horny woman and needs a good fucking. Aspen_s favorite position is basic missionary. As old-fashioned as this sounds, there_s something about being flat on my back that totally does it for me, Aspen told us I just love it. I like doggie-style and I like to be on top, but I absolutely love to be on my back. In fact, to really get off the best I have to be on my back. Maybe it goes back to that whole thing of being dominated that turns me on so much, and it_s also just the perfect angle for a guy_s dick to plunge into me that way. It just feels so good like that.
    Model:
    Aspen and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20300_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 592.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
    Aspen_20300_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 592.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Lola Paradise: What_s Lola Watching On Her Tablet? Sexy Lola Paradise is relaxing on her bed and painting her toes. She is in the mood to watch one of her XLGirls videos and turns on her tablet. She wants to watch Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise, one of her favorites. In this video, from an idea by Lola, she catches her man jacking to her layout in Voluptuous magazine Volume 27 Number 3 and takes over. While Lola watches herself getting her sex on, she fondles her lush body and big, heavy boobs. Getting more and more turned-on, Lola pets her pussy and then uses one of her girl toys to make herself cum. XLGirls: Lola, when did you start to get big boobs? Were they always big? Lola Paradise: I think I was 12 years old and, yes, they were growing fast XLGirls: Did you always get a lot of attention? Were you aware that you had something other girls didn_t have? Lola Paradise: Yes, I always got a lot of attention. When I was a teenager I didn_t like it but later I just loved it XLGirls: Were you the girl with the biggest boobs in town growing up? Lola Paradise: I grew up in a pretty big town so it is hard to say but definitely, I was the biggest in high school XLGirls: Do women come up to you and ask you about your boobs? Lola Paradise: Yes. They ask about my back, if it hurts or about my boobs, if they are real. XLGirls: Anyone can see they are real, beautiful and real big. Thank you, Lola.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_37199_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1085.53 MB
    Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
    LolaParadise_37199_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Busty Sara In Heat Sara_s big, natural flesh pillows are meant to rest your head on and sink your face into. Her warm, deep cleavage is the place to get lost in. Her proud, heavy tits are nestled in a push-up bra and a tight, low-cut cardigan, but not for long once Neeo gets his mitts on them. He jiggles and sinks his fingers into the soft breast-flesh, kissing the tops of Sara_s tits then moving up to plant a few on her inviting lips. Each breast is removed from its cup for better enjoyment. The nipple sucking takes effect and each fleshy pointer becomes as hard as a pencil eraser. The heat is on and Sara is horny. Neeo rubs Sara_s gorgeous pussy lips, dipping a finger inside her pink taco and rubbing her clit. This sends her over the top. Neeo is not quite done yet playing with Sara_s beautiful knockers. He comes around behind her and cups them, pinching the nipples. Neeo stands up and drops trou. Sara, her breasts hanging out of her top, but still fully dressed in heels, kneels before him, her head at waist level. She takes his cock by the base in her hand and brings it to her mouth. She turns it into an iron pipe in seconds. Cupping her fantastic tits, Sara holds them together so he can slide inside her cleavage. His rod pretty much buried, Sara_s long tongue flicks out to lick the thrusting head. Neeo alternate between fucking Sara_s tits and filling her mouth with cock. He sits back. It_s time for this lovely girl to ride. Sara bends over, gives his pole one last jack, and turns around to sit on it for their first of many couch couplings. Yet another sensational offering from the sensuous and beautiful Sara.
    Model:
    Sara and Neeo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sara_29808_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1026.96 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:02

Download VIDEO:
    Sara_29808_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Christy Sparks: Kitchen Mate Young and sexy Christy Sparks is welcome in our kitchen anytime. We see Christy_s feet first as she walks over to the refrigerator. Then we see her fine cheeks in tight shorts as she bends over to look in the freezer for a frozen treat on a stick to lick and suck like it_s a dick. Christy makes teasing tongue swirls. She_s a girl-next-door with a very horny side, true girlfriend material. I know what you_re thinking, Christy says seductively, eye-banging us with a naughty glint in her eyes. I bet you wish this going down my throat is your dick. Absolutely right about that. Christy keeps sucking and licking, then puts the treat down for a few seconds so she can lower her top and her bra and show us her great 36DDD tits. She rubs the sweet stick on her nipple and licks off the sugary liquid. Christy loses her clothing, keeping her shoes on, and plays with her pussy and tits on the kitchen countertop. She takes the treat and rubs it on her pussy for a second. There_s a comfy chair in the kitchen and Christy can do more on it than on a narrow counter so she walks over and continues her rubdown and finger-banging in super-horny positions.
    Model:
    Christy Sparks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristySparks_36209_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 756.31 MB
    Duration : 00:16:15

Download VIDEO:
    ChristySparks_36209_1080p.mp4 - 756.3 MB

Thread Information