Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Toying My Pussy &amp My Ass A girl who_s not coy, Jordynn LuXXX is a joy, and when there is no boy, she will toy. And she_ll toy her butthole, too. In her solo videos, Jordynn gets very personal. She has a talent for one-on-one, as this scene proves. What are your top three sex encounters? Jordynn: My first time with my husband, my first time at a swingers_ club and my first time with a girl. What should a man do or say if he wants to meet you? Jordynn: Ask me politely. I may be a freaky slut but I_m also a classy lady. You see a guy you like. What do you do? Jordynn: I give flirtatious eyes and motion him over. I_m actually shy at first so I_d want him to make the first move.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32166_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 702.03 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:08

Download VIDEO:
    JordynnLuXXX_32166_1080p.mp4 - 702.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    The Beauty &amp The Beast Analee Sands learned about XL Girls from a friend. He kept on Analee to apply, and after a week, she agreed. She was not kept waiting for a reply. Analee_s time on-camera was sadly short. She was not a professional model. For her, this was a fun fling. Sometimes I can be outgoing, sometimes I just want to be alone, Analee said. But whenever I am in the mood to be outgoing, my friends run for the hills. Because you just don_t know what to expect. I_ve dressed up in some of the smallest tops and some of the skimpiest little bottoms. Like, for Halloween. I_ve been a gypsy belly dancer. That costume had a small top and not a lot on the bottom. I_ve been Elvira, which was very unique because the top had almost no material. And the traffic stopped when I went to get gas. Completely stopped. I had that little dress on, the black wig, boobs out to here and I was very pale that season. When I got to the costume party, my best girlfriend said to me, _What in the world are you wearing?_ Our cameraman asks Dick to deliver his package to Analee and he_s ready. He and Analee get it on, and she sounds like she_s enjoying every thrust and thump. The bed was about to break. Luckily, it didn_t in mid-bounce. Analee said that she has a CMNF fetish. CMNF means a nude female having sex with a clothed male. CMNF is more popular in Europe than in the States. Her partner doesn_t join in that interesting kink but he does give her a finger-bang that Analee likes. She appreciates a man who knows how to work his wand and drop a load. Analee Sands, XL Girls salutes you. My family hates it when I wear tank tops. I_ll bend over too far and my boobs just migrate and fall out. I love horse-back riding, and the joke was that they needed duct tape and tie a bungee chord to hold my boobs in. I need to wear two sports bras to ride a horse for 10 minutes. One time they did fall out. They were just bouncing around so much, and I was wearing a regular bra, and there was no way they were going to stay inside.
    Model:
    Analee Sands and Shaggy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnaleeSands_26396_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1129.39 MB
    Duration : 00:22:24

Download VIDEO:
    AnaleeSands_26396_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    The Ultra-Sexuals What we have here at XL Girls is the first meeting of two Ultra-Sexuals. Marilyn Mayson and JMac meet and have awesomely epic sex for the first time since Marilyn began filming at XL Girls. This is like Superman and Wonder Woman fucking. Marilyn has a horny body and a dirty mind and mouth. In this scene she often turns to the camera, her wide, bright eyes glowing, and says something hot and nasty with a smile while JMac_s drilling into her pussy. It makes their carnal coupling even wilder and raunchier and it drives JMac into beast mode. He even carry-fucks her and bounces her on his pole. After a strenuous fuck in many positions, including the most acrobatic of them all, the piledriver, Marilyn gets a nut on her big tits and on her outstretched tongue. I usually make a guy cum in my pussy, but I like taking cum on my face and on my titties, too, said Marilyn. If there_s enough cum, I_ll get it everywhere. Everyone wins.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_32300_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 639.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:55

Download VIDEO:
    MarilynMayson_32300_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 639.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The One &amp Only Gina was a secretary back when she contacted us. One look at her 44 DDD-cups and we booked her flight. For a first time model, she wasn_t shy about playing with her big boobs and spreading her pussy. If I don_t have a guy in my life, I_ll masturbate myself to sleep. It_s a real tension reliever. I don_t have any real fetishes. I just want good, old-fashioned, hard sex. A hard pounding in doggie position really gives me a powerful orgasm. Probably, my kinkiest experience was screwing on a picnic table at a highway rest stop. What made it even kinkier was that a truck driver was parked nearby and watching. I just knew he was playing with himself. That got me even more excited while my boyfriend fucked me. Gina used to get a lot of mail when she had a fan club address for a short time and she told us about that experience. I_ve gotten over 1,000 letters. Some of them are repeats. I have people that write me on a regular basis. I have guys writing me from Turkey, Sweden, Paris. Anywhere the magazine goes, I have people writing me from there. I get letters that I can_t even read. Mostly praise. I_d say about 95 percent of the letters I get are clean. Maybe one or two a week that are gross. I_ve had people do paintings of me and send them to me. They_re all really nice men. I feel like if it weren_t for them, I wouldn_t be here. It_s because of the people who want to see me that I_m here.
    Model:
    Gina Marie La Montana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GinaLaMontana_11183_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 71.99 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:11:10

Download VIDEO:
    GinaLaMontana_11183_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 72.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Wilder, Nikky, Wilder The nimble fingers of tailor Nikky Wilder are at work sewing a garment while our eyes are fixated on her enormous tits. She sings to herself as her bra-supported, uplifted boobs rise and fall with each inhalation and exhalation. Our tailor is an elderly lady from the old country. Welcome to the tailors of the new country. They have big hooters, pretty faces and wide-load asses. Girls you want to donate every drop of your cum to. Mr. Tarzan enters Nikky_s shop in need of alterations. He_s just hit the tits and ass lottery. Nikky feels his arms, then takes him to her measuring area. Notice how she sticks his arm between her boobs while she tape-measures his bicep. Kneeling on the floor, Nikky shows massive sweaterbumps from the birds-eye view. Tape in hand, she comes to her favorite part, the male crotch, and measures that. Ditching the tape, she keeps her hand there and rubs his junk. This is an invitation for him to feel the soft, smooth skin of her breasts. He pulls his cock out and Nikky immediately pops it in her mouth. After sucking some cock, Nikky puts her tits together, still contained in her bra, so she can give him a tit-wank, then sucks his cock and nuts some more. Nikky takes off her top and bra, releasing her national treasures for more fun and games. The tailoring is forgotten as they fuck their brains out on the couch as well as in a hot piledriver position on the floor. What about the alterations? Forget about it.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_32068_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1057.17 MB
    Duration : 00:19:28

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_32068_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tits Out For Fitness You won_t need your X-ray glasses. Monica Love removes her hot chick fitness outfits as she works out. We also guarantee that you won_t be seeing exercise routines like this at your local gym. Monica loosens up for a horny work-out session that turns that training room into a hot sauna. I do fitness a lot, said Monica. Monica decided to try adult-style modeling because she likes new experiences and she_s far from shy, in her girl-next-door way. This seemed like a fun time and she trusted the people at XLGirls after seeing the website and the magazine. Monica gets hit-on a lot and a lot of guys seem to be photographers or promoters. Guys will say to me, You are the most sexual and hottest girl I have ever seen. But then some men will say silly things like Why are your breasts so large?
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32274_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1138.83 MB
    Duration : 00:21:41

Download VIDEO:
    MonicaLove_32274_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Haydee_s Anal Training Haydee Rodriguez goes anal in this remastered video. Haydee not only rides the boner like the hot Texas titty-twirler she is, she also opens up for an anal injection that_s going to climax with her 40G marvels covered in cum. Her fuck-partner-slash-interviewer first must examine her huge, heavy bazoomas and play with them. He discovers that they are even heavier then they look. She bends forward so he can clap them together. He asks Haydee to lick her own nipples with her pierced tongue, which she easily does. Her tongue ball is huge and a bright blue, the color his balls will be if he doesn_t get that tongue running along the shaft of his cock. After sucking and pinching her nipples to his heart_s content, Haydee_s teacher slides his cock through her immense cleavage, feeds her tubesteak, has her lick his balls and enjoys the kind of tit play that sends a breast-man into hooter-heaven. After warming Haydee up with a pussy fuck, he fills her waiting ass while she_s on her side, slowly pumping her anus and building a rhythm, then getting Haydee on her hands and knees and thrusting into her ass. To receive her reward, Haydee gets on her back and holds her chest-boulders together so he can nut them and she can lick off the skeet. She was a good student, her cock man said, giving her flesh pillows one last squeeze before leaving the XL Girls studio.
    Model:
    Haydee Rodriguez and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HaydeeRodriguez_25289_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1325.99 MB
    Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
    HaydeeRodriguez_25289_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tits That Give You Fits In this bra-busting video worthy of repeated viewings, the busty and beautiful Allie Pearson discusses a very serious situation that tit-lovers have pointed out for years. At last, a model brings attention to this problem: The indentations formed on a girl_s breasts by their bras. Says Allie, I began to develop at 13. I didn_t have huge boobs until I was 21. I need fitted bras. It_s so hard on my back these days. I buy no-wire sports bras. I played tennis in high school and I danced for about 12 years. I_m a homebody these days. I watch football. The Patriots are my favorite team.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32170_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 816.73 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33

Download VIDEO:
    AlliePearson_32170_1080p.mp4 - 816.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Sex With The Maid Brooklyn babe Devyn Devine likes pile-driving cocksmen to fill her bulging cheeks and spread-wide-open pussy. Devyn is under the impression that JR is going to let her work as a housecleaner without being groped and molested. Is she kidding? In that maid_s costume and with those enormous jugs, short and stacked Devyn is in for a fierce pounding. Johnny unleashes his cock to fuck Devyn_s massive jugs and throat. Devyn goes to her knees like the obedient, big-titted maid she is. She may not be a good cleaner but she knows how to service the dick... with her mouth, tits and pussy. Devyn told us what she likes a guy to do to her. I_ve never met a guy who didn_t go for my tits first. I_m not a big nipple girl, so you should never go straight for my nipples. You should always go for around the outside. And don_t ever forget the underside. And then you go slowly. You have to have something to build up to. And then you can get a little rougher and use your teeth. But he_s not going to stay there forever. He has to mix it up so he_s going to start on my chest, go down to my pussy for a while, make his way back up to my tits for a while, go back down to my pussy. Up and down. We_re just gonna have fun.
    Model:
    Devyn Devine and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevynDevine_15358_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 210.56 MB
    Duration : 00:32:23

Download VIDEO:
    DevynDevine_15358_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 210.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Go For The Goldie Johnny accidentally on purpose walks into Goldie Jackson on the street, and douses her nice, tight, white shirt with a cup of water. This really upsets Goldie who suspects he did it intentionally. Johnny takes Goldie to the laundry room of his apartment building to dry her top, then they wait at his place. She falls for this routine. This dude has every angle covered like a Mission: Impossible plot. He_s overjoyed when Goldie offers her big jugs to him and gets down to sucking his shaft for starters on his couch. Goldie_s tits and mouth get a hard workout before Johnny rams into her pussy in every position his breast-besotted mind can think of. He then drops a load all over her sweet body while she_s partly on the floor in a pile-driver position.
    Model:
    Goldie Jackson and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GoldieJackson_17696_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 136.52 MB
    Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
    GoldieJackson_17696_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 136.5 MB

Thread Information