Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    I Can Never Get Enough Sex Kamille Amora is all dressed-up for an afternoon of casual, no-strings sex. Kamille peers out the window, waiting for her fuck-friend, her stranger-with-benefits. Kamille plays with her big 36I boobs. She sucks her fingers until she can get the real thing in her mouth. Finally, he shows up. Kamille is anxious to have her thick nipples licked and sucked, his cock rubbing between her huge, soft tits. I_ve always wanted to be a model, said Kamille. She loves tit-fucking and long tongues. I_ve been a stripper for a long time and that made me more into being in front of people and taking off my clothes. I_m very comfortable with my body and I love it when guys enjoy looking at me. I can always tell who_s a boob man and who_s not.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30548_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1461.95 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:10

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_30548_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    At Home With Erin Star Wearing a red bra and panties and high-heeled shoes, Erin Star cat-walks back and forth, giving us fantastic views of her luscious body coming and going. Watching a sexy, curvy girl strut and stroll is one of life_s great pleasures. Behind Erin is a framed cover of October 2017 SCORE magazine. Erin takes off her bra, panties and heels and sucks on her nipples, leaving lipstick circles on them. She spends quality time sucking them. Her tits are so big, she must use two hands to bring them to her lips. Picking up ice cubes from a container, Erin rubs the cubes over her nipples to stiffen them. Pouring baby oil on her heavy knockers, Erin rubs the slick stuff in good. She beckons with her finger and walks outside to a patio. We_d follow her off a cliff if she told us to. Erin dances, rotating her hips, and after her dance, she fingers her shaved pussy first, then vibrates her pussy and clit with a wand. If a guy is not a tit-man, one look at Erin Star should convert him to a boob fanatic. This video is loaded with breast play, self-sucking, boob drops and butt-cheek jiggling.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_36179_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1061.85 MB
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    ErinStar_36179_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    My Big Plump Wedding Part Three The day of Samantha_s wedding is here. There_s a buzz of energy at the wedding hall. At most weddings, everyone is looking their best and that goes double for Samantha and her bridesmaids today. There is something about a wedding that gets most people horny, except for the father of the bride. Sam_s bridesmaids are extra horny now. As chapter three of My Big Plump Wedding opens, the ladies are decked out in their gowns and feeling extra good. They pose for the bridal party shots on the staircase and when it wraps, Rose and Cassie wait for the photographer. They need a fuck bad even after their satisfying bachelorette party, and he_s the only single guy there. I_ll bet he has a big dick, Rose says. They call him over while he_s checking his camera. Wanna get a pizza and fuck? asks Cassie. What? the stunned photographer says. Do you want to get a pizza and fuck? Cassie repeats. What, you don_t like pizza? That_s okay, we can skip that part. We have a half hour, Rose helpfully points out. These two really need to get boned Right now The photographer takes all of two seconds to reply. Sure, why not? The threesome go into a private room and lock the door. Cassie and Rose are all over him immediately. This is his lucky day. He gets paid to photograph the wedding and he gets laid by two huge-titted bridesmaids. Another reason to love weddings. If Samantha knew, she_d blow her top.
    Model:
    Cassie Blanca, Rose Valentina, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : WannaGetAPizza_24902_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1226.29 MB
    Duration : 00:21:43

Download VIDEO:
    WannaGetAPizza_24902_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Blue Movie Lilli Blue offers her sweet, plump ass as a birthday gift. I_m an assertive girl, Lilli informed your editors. I get what I want when I want it and at XL Girls, I wanted cock also. I asked for a big one. I_m aggressive and I like to initiate the action. Lilli said she_s horny all the time and that includes self-pleasuring. What satisfies me a lot also is knowing I got my partner coming as hard as he can. The worst thing a man can say is _I_m asexual._ I love to see the cum gush out of his cock tip all over me. Messy but yummy Lilli is very domesticated. I come from a household full of women, and we were all very open and honest. Although, out of all my sisters I_ve got the widest exhibitionist streak, but I_m not the weirdest. But the other ones have the 9 to 5 thing on, so I guess they don_t have the same consequence-free environment that I have going on. I_m a housewife, which I_m loving. It_s great, especially since people have this idea of a housewife being this submissive woman. But to me it means that my home is my castle. I cook and clean naked and with fancy aprons. I have a fancy apron collection, and some of them are specifically meant to be worn naked.
    Model:
    Lilli Blue and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilliBlue_25864_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1263.37 MB
    Duration : 00:21:45

Download VIDEO:
    LilliBlue_25864_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Weighs On Your Mind Maserati and Carlos Rios conduct a science experiment in the first part of this scene. The goal is to see what common object is the closest in weight to Maserati_s MLBs (major-league breasts). I get this question all the time, says Maserati. How much do your boobs weigh, Maserati? I don_t know So we_ve got a scale. After they weigh some items, Maserati will weigh her melons and we_ll see the results. First, they weigh a stapler. Not even close, in our opinion. Then a thick book, an electronic unit and a two-liter bottle of soda. Now...Maserati will weigh her boobs, one at a time. Maserati_s right breast comes in at seven pounds, two pounds more than the soda bottle. Her left breast, which Maserati already knows is heavier, weighs 7.5 pounds. Weighing both at the same moment is trickier because the scale_s weighing platform is not wide enough and there_s boob spillage on each end. With their science experiment over, the two researchers conduct another experiment. This one is about seeing if Maserati can make Carlos_ sausage totally disappear. A myth-buster, Maserati succeeds easily
    Model:
    Maserati and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maserati_32957_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1472.17 MB
    Duration : 00:25:21

Download VIDEO:
    Maserati_32957_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Halina Dares To Go Bare Halina wanted to be a model so she contacted an agent and that led to a pro photographer who shoots plump models. I like to take pictures, 26-year-old Halina said. I wondered what it would be like to pose for professional nude photos. I am not shy about my body. I started to develop early. I always get many compliments about my breasts, so why not? Halina likes to travel when she can. In her spare time, she likes to swim. I like to wear open clothing that emphasizes my chest. I do not have to really emphasize my chest but I like how my bosom looks. When men talk to me, they do not look at my eyes, they look at my chest. That_s okay because I understand how guys think.
    Model:
    Halina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Halina_35941_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1168.26 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    Halina_35941_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Horny Trinity Trinity Michaels has one of the sweetest, sexiest voices you_ll ever have the pleasure of hearing. Her cadence is high, cute and super-feminine. She could read out of the dictionary and arouse raging hard-ons. And that_s just the cherry on top. You_d be hard pressed to find a babe who physically oozes more femininity. Trinity has a lovely face and fair skin that sets off perfectly against her dark locks, full, soft hips made for childbearing and perfect tits. Oh, those tits. We can never get enough of Trinity_s natural, plush E-cups. I_m a little horny today, Trinity says sexily as the camera pans over her body. I thought I should make you this video. What a thoughtful girl. Trinity pulls her top off, unleashing her edible E-cups for us and gives her right nipple a suck. Oops... Trinity says with a giggle. Left some lipstick on my boob Trinity continues her little strip tease. She caresses every inch of herself when she_s fully nude, exploring every corner of her soft figure with a tender touch. When she reaches her pussy, she strokes it slowly before sliding a finger inside. Then she pulls out her finger and tastes her juices. Oh, my pussy tastes so good, Trinity says. She continues stroking her pussy and soon she pushes herself to a riotous orgasm. I hope you watch me over and over, baby, Trinity says as she comes down from her orgasm. There_s no question we will.
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31064_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 729.3 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
    TrinityMichaels_31064_1080p.mp4 - 729.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Lucy Is Juicy Once upon a time, a thickalicious girl named Lucy Lenore had fantasized about posing nude and doing hardcore. The chesty curvette was working in an adult store and saw all the products, DVDs and magazines that shipped in weekly and wondered if there was a place for her. Not in sales but as talent. Then Lucy took the plunge and liked it. It took her some time to decide to try XXX. I_ve always kind of been little Miss Innocent, Lucy said. XLGirls: Do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Lucy: I_m not sure if I like it, really. I_ve had my head shoved into a mirror before and made to lick it. That was fun I used to do a lot in BDSM XLGirls: What about talking dirty in bed? Lucy: I love it I love vocal men Tell me what you like, tell me what to do, tell me what you like about me And if you call me a _Good Girl,_ I will melt and do pretty much anything I_m told.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore and Peter Green
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_33467_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 447.89 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:55

Download VIDEO:
    LucyLenore_33467_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 447.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Nasty As I Wanna Be Vanya Vixen is a guest at a small bed and breakfast place. There_s a dude in the next room that the redheaded vixen has her eye on. Hotels, motels, resorts and other vacation spots always get women extra-horny. This hideaway is about to become a bed and breastfest retreat. Dressed to cause major inflation, Vanya gives him the look when they see each other in the hallway. She high-heels it back to her room as he watches. There_s no need to mail him an engraved invitation. Her body welcomes his entry. Tony walks over to her door and is about to knock. He stops and decides to look through the keyhole. That_s when Vanya opens the door and invites him in. It_s not for brunch, it_s for munch as Vanya sits on her bed and lowers her top and bra so he can suck her nipples and munch on her shaved pussy, preparing her pink hole for a hard time. Vanya_s new one-day stand fucks her big tits next and turns around so Vanya can fill her throat with his pussy-pleaser. Now it_s time to fuck away the morning on this comfy bed.
    Model:
    Vanya Vixen and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanyaVixen_30527_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1501.5 MB
    Duration : 00:25:38

Download VIDEO:
    VanyaVixen_30527_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Description:
    My Big Plump Wedding Part Two Today is the main event for Samantha as she and her loyal, succulent bridesmaids Maria Moore, Sapphire, Cassie Blanca and Rose Valentina are going to celebrate her upcoming wedding and her last day of freedom as a single woman. The girls toast Samantha with champagne and get the party started. They dance and play with each other as the bubbly kicks in. Asses are spanked and nipples are licked. Samantha stands on the coffee table and dances for her bosom buddies to their cheers. There_s a knock and sirens at the door. This is not good. Sapphire opens the door. It_s the police. Did the neighbors complain? Hold on. They_re not cops. They_re male strippers. The bridesmaids have arranged for Samantha_s last fling The two cops give Samantha the full treatment as the girls laugh and have a blast. The alcohol and the smell and sight of naked men affect Samantha. She begins to revert to her wild party-girl ways and gets into the debauchery. One of the cops mounts her on the coffee table. On her back, she_s topless with her huge, wonderful tits ready for cock. The cop slides his meat-club through her deep cleavage and starts fucking her flesh mountains. Will Samantha forget her groom, her vows of fidelity and her nuptial promises and keep tit-fucking the stripper? And what about Sam_s pumped-up bridesmaids, drunk and horny and ready for fucking? My Big Plump Wedding kicks into high gear with an all-out orgy with five of the best-built babes in XLGirls history.
    Model:
    Cassie Blanca, Maria Moore, Rose Valentina, Samantha 38G, Carlos Rios, and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BacheloretteParty_24902_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1342.28 MB
    Duration : 00:23:13

Download VIDEO:
    BacheloretteParty_24902_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Thread Information