Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
    Sex In The Titties Orgy Tucked away in their penthouse retreat high above the big titty city, Renee Ross_s bosom buddies use Renee_s plush body as a temple of breast worship. But first, all six girls (Renee, Selena Castro, Haydee Rodriguez, Hillary Hooterz, Camelia Davis and Scarlett Rouge) suckle their nipples like adult babies, their massive jugs dangling and hanging and waiting for a pair of sexy lips to clamp onto these pointers of pleasure. The nipple stimulation leads to a tingling between their legs that has to be satisfied with fingers, lips and tongues until every girl explodes with non-stop orgasms. Renee becomes the main recipient of their pussy and nipple plugging and sucking until she too succumbs to the Big O. Class action orgies among XL Girls don_t get bigger, hotter and hornier than this groping group sex fest.
    Model:
    Camelia Davis, Haydee Rodriguez, Hillary Hooterz, Renee Ross, Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, Asante Stone, Castro Supreme, and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexInTheTittiesOgy_28274_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1365.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:47

Download VIDEO:
    SexInTheTittiesOgy_28274_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Arianna: _ Pure Woman It_s very difficult finding bras that fit, said Arianna Sinn. My boobs are so big, and they seem to get bigger and bigger every year. I usually buy bras when I go on vacation in other countries, but when I am home, no. It is very difficult. I like to wear a bra when I go out, but when I am home, no. I like to let my boobs loose sometimes. I like to feel my boobs bouncing, and sometimes I will reach down and play with them. Everybody in my family wonders why I have such big breasts. I do not know, but I am happy that I have them. I love them It was very surprising because I started developing before all the other girls in school, and I developed very fast. The boys liked it, of course.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_26510_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1066.25 MB
    Duration : 00:18:19

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaSinn_26510_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Mary Brown: Kitchens Are Not Only For Cooking Mary Brown is not in her kitchen for an online cooking lesson. No, Mary is here to show you what she_s made of. Sugar, spice, big tits and ass and everything nice. Playing with some fruit for a short time, Mary spends more time licking her huge boobs with her long tongue than licking the grpgfruit. She does nude jumping jacks that make her bouncing breasts slap hard against her chest right before she begins to spank her pussy on the kitchen floor. Mary said she still thinks about her photo shoots with sweet Molly Evans. She likes to revisit the photos and videos they shot in a pool and a hot tub and remember the fun they had that day.
    Model:
    Mary Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaryBrown_38310_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 706.99 MB
    Duration : 00:15:13

Download VIDEO:
    MaryBrown_38310_1080p.mp4 - 707.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    The Creampied Lady Executive When young men need career guidance, they seek help from Mrs. Jasmine Jones. She has guided the pathways of many a strapping fellow. Mrs. Jones is extra-solicitous to Johnny and he to her. She_s old enough to be his mother but she is super-hot, not motherly. He politely points out her nip-slip. She isn_t embarrassed. Especially since he dives for it and sucks it hard. Mrs. Jones might as well lock her office for the rest of the day. She_s going to be a little busy. How about the other one, Johnny? Mrs. Jones asks, pulling out her other massive and gorgeously shaped tit for him to deeply suck. Johnny seizes the pair and squeezes them, popping them in his mouth. His tongue drives her fucking crazy. Johnny devotes plenty of nipple-tasting time to Mrs. Jones_ twin peaks. He pulls and tweaks them. The nipple play hardens her pointers and also tweaks her pussy. She wants his big bat and sinks to her knees. Pulling his pants down and getting a grip on his cock, the brunette career exec squishes his boner between her big boobs and squeezes hard. She strokes it and uses it like a hammer to tap her tits. Spitting on his cock, she wraps her massive mams around them again and jug-jerks him. Her technique is flawless. It_s the tit-fuck of tit-fucks. Mrs. Jones wants his hefty dick in her mouth. She attempts to swallow as much of it as she can in a throat-filling blow job and ball sucking. Johnny helps her out by pulling her head in. His dick is covered in her mouth juices from trying to throat his shaft. Johnny should feel grateful that this professional is helping him so expertly to determine his future. Mrs. Jones is no head sucker. She is a true oral expert. Johnny strips Mrs. Jones of her clothing and sits on her desk. Standing, she bends forward to take his meat in her mouth again, his helpful hand firmly guiding her head down on his dick to throat as much as she can. After Mrs. Jones has enjoyed his cock, she wants her cunt filled to the brim. Now Johnny knows why she has those couches in her office. He is more than eager to get Mrs. Jones under him on that couch so he can have her pussy and make her his cock slave. Her big, fleshy ass is a delight to squeeze and feel as she rides his dick. Johnny doesn_t know what his long-term future is but he knows his immediate future is to load Mrs. Jones_ pussy-hole with a large injection of his sperm and watch her as she gleefully squeezes it out for his viewing pleasure. She may even make him come back for future counseling sessions.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 670.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:59

Download VIDEO:
    JasmineJones_29138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 670.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Maria Verbeck Solo Maria Verbeck shows us everything she_s got in this intense, lengthy 34 minute private video dedicated to her enormous melons. It was filmed in Denmark. The editor of Voluptuous predicts great popularity for this pretty, redheaded Danish charmer. The 2006 Plumper of the Year contest is already over for me, emails Mr. T.S. of North Carolina. I will be voting for Maria Verbeck. She takes my breath away. Maria Verbeck is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is so perfectly shaped and so perfectly plump. With her full, perfect breasts, perfect, broad-beamed ass and perfectly shaped legs, what more can I say except that she is also perfectly gorgeous. What amazes me the most is that along with her body, Maria also looks like she has the tightest pussy. You discovered a goddess when you found Maria. You_ll be a convert to his belief once you finish this mini-movie. I don_t get a lot of questions about my breasts, says Maria in her adorable, accented English. (The Danish word for breast is bryst.) But I get a lot of comments. They say _Wow, those are huge_ and stuff like that. Is she Denmark_s bustiest citizen? Until another girl comes forward to challenge Maria, we will state for the record that she has that honor. I love Denmark because we can do whatever we want. Everyone can get an education so they can be anything they like. It is pretty close to being the world_s happiest country. We are a peaceful, very sexually liberated country, unlike other countries. The video is presented in one complete download and also in seven sections. Your choice.
    Model:
    Maria Verbeck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariaVerbeck_17143.wmv
    File Size : 501.13 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:34:28

Download VIDEO:
    MariaVerbeck_17143.wmv - 501.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Solo On The Couch Opening things up, Maria Verbeck tells us that she is 23 years-old and that she_s going to show us her breasts. What all of us logged in to XLGirls.com did to deserve this happiness will never be known. The important thing is that this is Maria_s third video and breast-men are grateful for it. Maria_s English is very good. She looks at the camera with a knowing expression as she shakes and palms her huge bazooms. She uses a fuck-stick standing up, which is very hot-looking. Until someone comes forward, Maria remains the biggest natural-boobed girl in all of Denmark. That day may never come, leaving this redheaded vixen as Denmark_s Queen of Tits
    Model:
    Maria Verbeck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariaVerbeck_17145.wmv
    File Size : 245.74 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:54

Download VIDEO:
    MariaVerbeck_17145.wmv - 245.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mia Lopez: Too Hot For Her Dress Mia Lopez is waiting in the kitchen to show off her new dress. She_s a nice sight to see after a long day. Hello, my love, Mia says. How are you? How was your day? I was waiting for you. I want you to see the dress I bought. Mia turns around to show you her voluptuously thick and curvy body and big tits as she lowers her dress. She rests her boobs on the kitchen counter and jiggles them. Taking off her bra, Mia tugs and plays with her heavy tetas and large nipples. She claps and slaps them together. Two huge, natural breasts clashing together always make an unmistakable sound. Mia goes to the bedroom so she can get really comfy. She gets naked, twerks her booty and gets on her hands and knees to dangle and swing her hanging breasts. It_s a beautiful sight for tits and ass lovers. Lying back, Mia finger-bangs her shaved pussy and rubs her clit. It doesn_t take long for her to have an orgasmic explosion.
    Model:
    Mia Lopez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaLopez_36484_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 929.19 MB
    Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
    MiaLopez_36484_1080p.mp4 - 929.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Christy Sparks: Extreme Bikinis Christy Sparks should be a spokesmodel for bikini companies, in our opinion. There_s a bunch of tiny bikinis on the bed for Christy to try on and describe. Her luscious body does justice to this sexy swimwear. Would she wear these extreme bikinis to the beach? In Florida, the best place would be Haulover Beach, where nudity is permitted. Just in case a wave pulled the top or bottom, or both, off of a hot body. When Christy_s finished with her swimsuit bust-out, she pleasures her big tits and shaved pussy, rubbing her sexy clit and curling her toes. Cum, Christy, cum. Christy told us her ocean story. The ocean story. Everyone has one, right? I went on a date to the ocean. The next thing I knew I was sucking his cock in the ocean, and my bathing suit had been ripped off. The thrill of being out in nature was amazing.
    Model:
    Christy Sparks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristySparks_36207_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 888.47 MB
    Duration : 00:16:20

Download VIDEO:
    ChristySparks_36207_1080p.mp4 - 888.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Nicole Colina: First XXX for The XLGirls All-Star When Nicole Colina came on board XLGirls.com, guys who hadn_t written in years hit the comments board. When Dave blogged about Nicole doing her very first boy-girl, the blog lit up. Nicole_s giant breasts weighed heavily on their minds and they had to express themselves. Nicole is showing us her skin-exposing lingerie, leaving little to the imagination, when X-Man Fernando shows to check out her luscious, thick body and massive breasts. He unties her ribbon-style top so he can feel-up her tits and put a lip-lock on her nipples. Nicole likes to look at the camera while she_s being fondled or while she_s got her hands on him. Nicole swings her gigantic breasts and looks at the camera, sticking her tongue out. She is ready to blow him and then sit on his cock and ride. They take a break so she can lie on her back and feel his tongue dance on her pussy. Nicole and Fernando resume their fucking until he can_t hold back and nuts on her magnificent chest.
    Model:
    Nicole Colina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NicoleColina_39968_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 972.23 MB
    Duration : 00:16:59

Download VIDEO:
    NicoleColina_39968_1080p.mp4 - 972.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Oiled Swimsuit Babe Hit the pool with Mahogany Masters for an afternoon of swimsuit, oiling and body-play action. A nice, sunny day with a lady like Mahogany makes everything A-OK. It_s an unbelievable sight when Mahogany unties her pink bikini and it falls off her chest to reveal the rest of her twin wonders. Then the bottoms come off and Mahogany oils her 42K-cups until they shine in the sun. I hope you don_t mind me going crazy with this oil, Mahogany said. Then her ass gets the same treatment. Did I get both sides? She has a very sexy voice and gives good eye-contact. Totally immersed in oil, Mahogany lies back on a deck chair and spreads her legs wide. It_s time to give herself a hand party and cum in the sun.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34047_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 467.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:43

Download VIDEO:
    MahoganyMasters_34047_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 467.3 MB

Thread Information