Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Kash Bella: Ocean View Comes With Big Boobs Honestly, it usually doesn_t matter what kind of top I wear. My boobs always look huge, Kash Bella said. You could put me in a turtleneck sweater and they would still look huge. I get a lot of attention. I have always said big boobs are both a blessing and a curse but I have gotten used to the attention they tend to draw. I always wear a bra even if it_s just a sports bra. It_s usually what I wear most of the time. I definitely need to be fitted but I usually can find the closest size to mine on the rack in a store. In a swanky room with an ocean view, Kash rocks her pussy and cleavage with a fat dildo, bounces and swings her big tits and shakes her juicy, spankable ass.
    Model:
    Kash Bella
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KashBella_35710_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 941.62 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
    KashBella_35710_1080p.mp4 - 941.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    A Toast To Big, Happy Boobs Here_s to big girls with big boobs and big sexual appetites Those are just a few of the things we love about the lovely Isabella Grazzi. But what we love most about her is that she just can_t seem to keep her hands off herself, and her heavy 34FFF tits in particular. She doesn_t waste any time freeing her plush naturals from the confinement of her blue dress. Her pink nipples are already fully erect and ready for a good sucking. But Isabella is the type who enjoys a bit of build up. She licks one of her fingers and strokes her left nipple a bit first. Then she bangs her tits against each other and bounces them a bit. Oh, these big titties, she says. Do you like watching me play with these big titties? Do you want to suck on them? Isabella knows the answer to those questions, but like we said, she_s a tease. I want your hard cock deep inside me, she continues. My pussy is so wet, tight and warm right now. We would love to find out for ourselves, but watching her stroke her pussy is a pretty good treat. Her massive mammaries quiver with every stroke and pleasure washes over her face as her moans grow. I just want that dick in my pussy, she says again. Soon, she pushes herself to an orgasm. Oh, I want you to cum with me, baby, she commands. I want you to fucking cum As sexy as she is, Isabella won_t have to ask any XL Man twice.
    Model:
    Isabella Grazzi
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsabellaGrazzi_30259_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 668.77 MB
    Duration : 00:13:49

Download VIDEO:
    IsabellaGrazzi_30259_1080p.mp4 - 668.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Heavy-Hootered Harley Cute. Cuddly. Adorable. Squeezable. Just a handful of words that describe Harley Ann, a young Florida girl-next-door just ripe and just right for XL Girls. Who would not want to worship her naked body and big tits and lick every inch? Who would not want to shove his face between Harley_s thick thighs and stick his tongue into her pink pussy? Dressed in a tight pink top and tight skirt, and looking like a billion bucks, Harley Ann gets a request to send someone a selfie. And that_s what she does. When her selfies are done and sent, Harley Ann gets comfortable and gives herself a selfie with her fingers. XLGirls: What does Harley Ann do to make a guy feel special? Besides sending him selfies? Harley Ann: I like to take my time and explore the things he_s interested in. I_d hope I_d be number-one on his list. XLGirls: What makes Harley Ann extra horny? Harley Ann: I love being teased for a long time and I love to be spanked. That gets me really hot. It makes me ready to be fucked. XLGirls: What_s the best way to get on Harley Ann_s good side? Harley Ann: Make me laugh or just be a genuinely kind person. I love the quick comebacks of people with a weird sense of humor.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_31049_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 722.11 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
    HarleyAnn_31049_1080p.mp4 - 722.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Chantal_s Tits and Your Cock One-on-one hand job and blow job videos are best when shot in point-of-view. The viewer_s dick is getting sucked, jacked and tit-fucked and the viewer is the sole object of the girl_s attention. This is not always possible but when the circumstances are right, P.O.V. is virtual fun. In a poll, we asked the TSG audience, What is your favorite kind of XXX video? 49% answered point-of-view while 51% said third-person (the viewer is the external observer). So the opinions are basically split in half, as it is in most of our polls. Chantal Raye jerks, sucks and tit-fucks your pipe while talking to you and urging you to blow your load. She sits beside you looking lush in a flimsy negligee. Her big, brown 44DD tits are erection-producing and her areolae are huge, over three inches in diameter. You ready for me to put these big tits on this cock? asks Chantal. She has a very sexy voice, one of the sexiest, and that gets things even hotter. Chantal slips off her negligee straps, pops her tits out of her bra and sucks on one nipple. Her other hand is rubbing your thigh and your shaft. Chantal lowers her head and sticks your dick in her mouth, her right hand gripping the base of your pipe. She sucks on it like a lollipop, still staring at you. Chantal has a pretty face that looks even better with your dick in her mouth. She makes those great slurping sounds as her head bobs.
    Model:
    Chantal Raye and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChantelRaye_28056_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1254.39 MB
    Duration : 00:21:28

Download VIDEO:
    ChantelRaye_28056_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Living Doll Nikky Wilder has a very fresh mouth. Always saying hot, dirty things. Always talking about how her pussy is so wet and how her 38DDD tits need rubbing. How her mouth needs a nice big dick to swallow. And that_s just one of the reasons you love this living doll. This is Nikky_s 20th posting at XLGirls since September 2013, an astounding number for any model. To think that she used to be very nervous about simply taking off her clothes. Not anymore. Nikky really gives her wet pussy a hard spanking this time around. Whap, whap, whap
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_30014_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 696.64 MB
    Duration : 00:14:02

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_30014_1080p.mp4 - 696.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Helen Star_s Perfect Body As sexy and beautiful as ever, a dish in her bikini and high heels, Helen Star walks towards the camera and then walks away from it, catwalk style. She does the walk three times, then takes off her shoes and struts barefoot. Standing tall, Helen turns around several times so we can see how her body looks in the bikini, then she takes it off very seductively, playing a tease game. Helen bounces her boobs inside her bikini top, then turns her back to the camera and bends forward to show off her jiggling buns and spank her cheeks. After she gets her bikini top off, Helen swivels her hips and bounces her breasts. She rubs, claps, bounces, jiggles and swings her heavy tits from side to side. Helen does the boob drop several times then lifts up her breasts to suck on each nipple, making loud sucking sounds and leaving lipstick circles. Taking off her bikini bottom, Helen dances and gyrates seductively, rubbing her breasts. She turns around, sticks her booty out and rubs, spanks and twerks her cheeks. There_s a lollipop on the table. Helen sucks and licks the lollipop. She rubs it on her nipples and then licks each nipple. Going to the patio, Helen jumps rope, sending her breasts flying. Getting on a mini-trampoline sends her soaring in the air. She sits on a big workout ball and bounces. Her large, soft breasts have gotten some workout. Leaning back on a couch, Helen reaches for one of her favorite toys and buzzes her pussy while she sucks on her finger and a nipple. She finishes herself off by rubbing her sweet spot with her fingers. What a girl. She_s named well, a true Star.
    Model:
    Helen Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HelenStar_36180_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 976.92 MB
    Duration : 00:17:57

Download VIDEO:
    HelenStar_36180_1080p.mp4 - 976.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Gift Of Ass Sex Nikky Wilder combines her own special blend of raw sex and eroticism in her XXX encounters. As the show opens, Tony has a fine gift for Nikky. What_s in the gift box? A Valentine_s Day heart? Chocolates? Jewelry. None of the above? It_s the gift of a thick chick stick, and it_s pink, like Nikky. But this toy is not for Nikky_s pussy. Nikky sucks on the dildo to try it and that_s Tony_s cue to drop trou as fast as possible and get his cock riding Nikky_s tongue between her toy sucks. Tony takes the toy from her and puts his cock in her mouth, the saliva leaking from her lips. At one point, she sucks both cock and toy. Nikky lays back so Tony can lick her and stick her. He fucks her pussy hard and fast while she sucks on the toy like a candy cane. Pulling out, he has Nikky get the toy wet again from her mouth juices and puts it into her ass. This will prepare her butt for the real thing. Tony works that toy good in Miss Wilder_s asshole while she gets high from the anal pleasure. Then he takes the toy out and replaces it with his hard wood. One push and he is in her tush, deep inside Nikky Wilder_s butthole.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiWilder_30015_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1420.62 MB
    Duration : 00:26:28

Download VIDEO:
    NikkiWilder_30015_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Wet Tee Time It_s time for a nice soapy bath for Kelli Maxx. Her wet T-shirt sticks to her beautiful body like a second skin. That stream of water pouring out of the faucet is too tempting so she spends quite a bit of time with her pussy and her big boobs right under the stream. Kelli has some other erotic masturbation techniques. I love waking up and masturbating in bed with my wet fingers and a nice cold glass dildo. Kelli chills her toy in her refrigerator. (Glass toys should be made of medical-grade Borosilicate glass).
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30320_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 724.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
    KelliMaxx_30320_1080p.mp4 - 725.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tit Chat With Diana Eisley Voluptuous magazine editor Dave chats with young, sweet, curvy, hot, cute, sexy, horny and busty Diana Eisley. I was working at a restaurant as a hostesswaitress. I usually wear my uniform, but that day, I was wearing a tank top. I had no laundry done, so I had to come in wearing a tank top that day. I was serving a man just like any other customer, and after he finished eating, he approached me at the counter and told me he was a recruiter for a modeling company. He didn_t tell me specifics on what it was, but he told me he would like to exchange numbers and keep in contact and see if he can get me any jobs. We exchanged numbers. I went home. At first I thought it was fake, like a scam or something, but I decided, _You know what? I_ve done nothing for the last year since moving here. Let_s try something new._ He told me that there_s a company that likes working with girls with very curvy body types, and he told me about you guys, The SCORE Group.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35832_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1020.51 MB
    Duration : 00:24:42

Download VIDEO:
    DianaEisley_35832_1080p.mp4 - 1020.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Sex In Her Titties Hillary Hooterz lives a busy sex life, but there_s always room in her bed for a fresh fucker. She_s being diddled by her new friend Jarrod when her phone rings. Hillary answers but only long enough to say that she can_t speak and has to go. Hillary wants Jarrod_s dick by her mouth, not the phone. Her bedmate gets on his back so Hillary can suck him hands-free with a wet blow job. When Ms. Hooterz gets his rod as stiff as wood, she wedges it between her huge tits and rolls them up and down to pleasure the cock. Then Hillary sits on him and grinds. They switch and Hillary getting on her hands and knees so Jarrod can enter her pussy from behind. Missionary is next. Hillary pulls her tits as Jarrod impales her. For the blast-off, he rides her rack. She jacks him furiously, and Mr. Happy Snake replies to her fast-moving hand by squirting the contents of his balls onto her lovely, big boobs. This is Sex in the titties for girls who have tight kitties and swollen clitties.
    Model:
    Hillary Hooterz and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HillaryHooterz_25280_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 734.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download VIDEO:
    HillaryHooterz_25280_1080p.mp4 - 734.8 MB

Thread Information