Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Lola Paradise: Her Body Is a Paradise We_ll never turn down the chance to follow a girl into the bathroom. Especially when we have a luscious big-boobed babe like Lola Paradise in our studio. Lola demonstrates that a hand-held shower head can be a girl_s best friend. XLGirls: Lola, do you like looking in a mirror during sex or when you masturbate? Lola Paradise: To be honest, I don_t have a lot of chances to see myself in the mirror during sex. XLGirls: What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Lola Paradise: Eating raisins Definitely XLGirls: What makes you cum the hardest? Lola Paradise: Doggie-style XLGirls: Have you ever had sex in a car? Lola Paradise: Yes, I have. Someone hasn_t? XLGirls: Have you ever given a blowjob in a moving car? Lola Paradise: I think one time. But please don_t do this Stay safe
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_38223_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1176.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
    LolaParadise_38223_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Felicia Clover_s Big Boobs &amp Booty Rubdown Felicia Clover_s masseur, Carlos, thinks that Felicia looks better with no shorts on her juicy butt as he massages her thick hot buns with oil and then goes to work on the rest of her curvy body. His hands massage her big, creamy tits, kneading and rubbing the fleshy orbs of pleasure. Felicia came in for a massage but she_s ready for a hot fuck on the table right then and there. He licks her pussy and feeds the sexy redhead his hard dick. You know, a guy called me a Whooty and I had to Google it, and it means _a white girl with a big booty,_ super-sexy Felicia said. So, I guess I am a Whooty. I think that my ass looks good in almost anything I put on, but boy shorts are very comfortable. She laps the cock hungrily as he pulls her head in close, spanks her ass and fucks her mouth. He mutters for her to turn around and get on her back so he can plug her fresh pussy. She is completely under his control. I like missionary because the leverage is better for guys I think, Felicia says, and her facial expressions and hip actions are the proof. You know...in missionary with my legs in the air, and that way a guy can just pound me nice and hard. I love that. They need more room to fuck in different positions than the narrow table can provide so he pulls the couch over, sets Felicia on it and resumes ramming her hard. At one point, he drills her so hard and so fast while she sucks on his thumb that the couch makes a rattling sound like a machine gun. He makes sure that he gives Felicia Clover a sexing she won_t forget too quickly.
    Model:
    Felicia Clover and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : FeliciaClover_28757_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1928.7 MB
    Duration : 00:33:11

Download VIDEO:
    FeliciaClover_28757_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Leona Loba Whips It Good &amp Tastes The Rainbow To recap: Leona Loba had never been photographed by an adult studio before coming to XLGirls. Leona and her husband are members of XLGirls.com and he encouraged his horny wife to contact us about becoming an XLGirl. Leona explained that her name Leona in Spanish means lioness and Loba is a female wolf. Leona loves sex with many men at sex clubs and going to strip clubs. She enjoys watching people get it on. Leona didn_t do anything bad to deserve the lash of the whip that she_s brought to this video shoot. She just likes the sting on her meaty ass cheeks. She follows up the whip lashes with a self-spanking by hand. Leona sticks her candy-colored dildo all the way in her pussy while she rubs her clit. This thickalicious wifey fucks her mommy-pussy fast and hard until she orgasms. Slowly pulling it out, Leona brings the toy to her mouth to taste the rainbow. This lucky dildo is one of the many toys that fill her dresser drawers at home.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37364_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 864.49 MB
    Duration : 00:17:41

Download VIDEO:
    LeonaLoba_37364_1080p.mp4 - 864.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Lola Paradise: Topless Ironing &amp Other Activities The perfect woman? Many would say sexy Lola Paradise owns that title. Lola attends to her ironing in this scene, one of those household tasks that readers and members ask to see the girls do. Do her big boobs--in a tank top or naked--kinda get in the way? Topless ironing. This could be the start of a trend. And think of the other possibilities. Topless vacuuming. Topless dish washing. Topless window washing. But all work and no tit-play is not healthy or wise for a girl so Lola takes a break to suck her nipples, play with her big, delicious tits, which she named Lola and Paradise, and finger-bang her pretty pussy.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35998_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1011.48 MB
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
    LolaParadise_35998_1080p.mp4 - 1011.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Getting Freaky With Kiki Kiki Rainbow is dressed and ready to go out. She sits, brushes her long blond hair and watches Tom with some annoyance as he polishes his motorcycle. Now, Tom is the kind of rider who keeps his bike in the living room and lavishes a lot of attention on it. Kiki would rather have that attention on her horny body and get polished just as lovingly. So Kiki has every right to complain to Tom about where_s he_s laying his hands. She wants some action and makes sure that Tom knows it by sticking her huge breasts in his face. This wakes Tom up and makes him realize that he_d better keep this lusty dish warmed up all of the time or she_s going to find another daddy to dick her down. She drops her dress to expose her heavy British boobs and studiously sucks his boner. Tom catches on quickly that his attention is better saved for Kiki than his bike. Kiki actually likes bikes. I like to watch motorsports: drifting, rallying, touring cars and motorbike trials. But I love sucking a big, hard cock better and seeing my partner squirt his creamy load all over my boobs and face or in my mouth so I can swallow it.
    Model:
    Kiki Rainbow and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiRainbow_34799_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 729.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:01

Download VIDEO:
    KikiRainbow_34799_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 730.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Kitty Cute Loves Her Huge Boobs Kitty Cute faces a challenge that many other girls don_t have to deal with. It_s a challenge that her busty girlfriends have, too...finding the right-fitting bras that also look good. Kitty starts off her demonstration just wearing a bikini bottom and a tank top, cutting to the chase from the start. Kitty pulls off her tank and grabs a tape measure, wrapping it around her breasts, her underbust, her areolae and around the middle of each boob. She reads off the numbers in her sing-song voice and has that teasing glint in her eyes that you should be familiar with. Kitty_s first selection is a pink number. It looks a little small but she says it_s okay. She jiggles her tits in the bra cups before unhooking it and trying on a grey bra. She thinks this one is better than the first one. If Kitty ever entered a wet T-shirt contest, everyone else might as well go home. The bra that really gets Kitty bubbly is a red and pink animal print hooter-harness. Standing up, Kitty says she could even wear that to the beach. Who wouldn_t want to see that sight? Kitty has more of her bras to try on and a bottle of breast lotion. She deserves a hand. And it would need to be a big hand. Thanks for busting out as always, Kitty Cute.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_36219_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1073.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
    KittyCute_36219_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Remi Ferdinand Gets Juicy Moan softly and carry a big fuck-stick. That_s the naked truth and the theme for Remi Ferdinand_s show. Big-boobed Remi drops her lingerie and gets busy fingering and toying her bushy pussy. Remi also twerks on her huge, cock-shaped dildo. Very nice. XLGirls: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? Remi Ferdinand: While I don_t currently have a partner, I treat them very well when I do. I enjoy catering to those I love and listening to their specific needs and fantasies with an open mind and keeping tabs on their likes and dislikes. That goes for inside the bedroom and out I_m willing to try most things. XLGirls: What kinds of things make you laugh the hardest? Remi Ferdinand: I_m a big fan of both clever and raunchy humor. Occasionally, I even enjoy a bit of dryness. I dearly love to joke and laugh so I spend as much time as I can doing so, even when it goes a bit dark. XLGirls: Would you have sex on a first date? Remi Ferdinand: If the vibes are right, sure. Sex is greatly perceived by the larger part of society as this deeply taboo and meaningful thing but in my experience and observations, it_s not always so.
    Model:
    Remi Ferdinand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RemiFerdinand_39108_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1141.65 MB
    Duration : 00:20:29

Download VIDEO:
    RemiFerdinand_39108_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Boob Prejudice At The Office This XL Girls scene with sexy Trinety Guess addresses an important issue in today_s society. How company employees shame hot babes who like to wear boob-revealing tops. This is a disgrace, a social problem and a situation that XL Girls has tried to expose for many years. Busty girls with big booties should be free to flaunt, taunt, stimulate and tease anywhere they are without criticism from co-workers, landlords, teachers, politicians, trolls or anyone else. Our story begins with luscious Florida girl Trinety being called into Mr. Tarzan_s office. It seems that Trinety_s fellow employees have complained about her cleavage exposures at the office. Obviously the girl can_t help it, nor should she try, because of these motherfuckers. However, Mr. Tarzan turns out to be a secret ally. What Trinety wears at work is chest fine with him. In fact, he supports her. He tells her this. And to show his support, he locks his door and gives Trinety his seal of approval. In other words, he wants to bone her right then and there.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_32347_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.51 MB
    Duration : 00:16:55

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_32347_1080p.mp4 - 869.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Suki Ski_s Yoga Bare Boobs Class Soft-spoken Suki Ski is an actual yoga instructor. You won_t need to imagine that because Suki shows some of her moves to student Milan. She_s killing her top and yoga pants and that doesn_t make for a meditative experience. That wonderful sight can get any guy_s temperature rising. As Suki bends forward, her very big, gorgeous boobs keep falling out. Milan_s lesson about yoga positions is suspended for a while so he and Suki can work on some different kinds of position, such as downward doggie-pump pose, beautiful lotus with dangling boobs sitting on pole position and hit-the-spot missionary pose. Suki seems fascinated by his big tool. She sucks and tit-fucks it for a long time, alternating between blow job and tit-fuck, sometimes resting one large, soft breast on his thigh. This might be one of the greatest yoga videos. Let_s bow to Suki for the magnificent magic she brings to The Big Show at XLGirls.com.
    Model:
    Suki Ski and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SukiSki_36739_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1409.1 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download VIDEO:
    SukiSki_36739_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Emanuella Rossa: Erotic Attraction Emanuella Rossa_s erotic and sensuous looks and personality get Michael Fly rock-hard and eager to run his hands all over her shapely body. Boob-drunk Michael buries his face between her soft, massive tits and licks Emanuella_s nipples and her large tawny areolae. She is the dream bedmate for any breast-obsessed man. Emanuella can be passive or assertive, depending on her partner. Here she_s both. She_s assertive when she rubs Michael through his pants, takes his cock out and drools over it as she slowly sucks and runs her tongue over his shaft. My special talent is giving blow jobs, Emanuella said. That and many more skills. She_s passive with Michael as he fucks her in missionary and from behind, then takes over when she rides his cock hard and fast on top of him, her heavy, huge tits bouncing. That, and Emanuella staring at him with a knowing smile on her beautiful face, makes him explode all over her treasure chest.
    Model:
    Emanuella Rossa and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EmanuellaRossa_38851_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1442.12 MB
    Duration : 00:25:03

Download VIDEO:
    EmanuellaRossa_38851_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Thread Information