Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    The Bra Shredder Peyton Thomas is here to shoot her lust arrows into you. Her 50-45-46 figure is the 8th wonder of the world. Shedding her cleavage-baring cardigan, her blouse and finally her 40N bra, Peyton tries on a little nothing she_s bought for this occasion. Your little man will courteously stand at attention when this plump delight takes over the XL Girls studio and turns it into her dressing room. I always need to have a bra fitting, says Peyton. I just can_t find anything comfy off the rack. With the right bra, my big boobs get a lot of attention when I put on a tight shirt that_s cut low. I love that. She said a mouthful. Make that two. Peyton is young. There_s a pretty good chance her big tits will continue to grow over the next few years. The more cup sizes the merrier A guy needs a lot of cum saved up to splatter all of that breast flesh. Thank you, Peyton.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31596_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 673.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
    PeytonThomas_31596_1080p.mp4 - 674.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    For Her Thighs Only Mia Sweetheart has the right goodies to drive a guy crazy. The full-bodied fox has a lot to share, and she_s a fun chick in chat. XLGirls: Mia, do you like to wear fantasy costumes? Mia: I would love to find a costume of Wonder Woman in my size, but sadly, I can_t find one, and also of Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi. I_m sure I would look cute in a French maid outfit too XLGirls: Do you have any funny habits? Mia: I do not know. I would have to ask my friends about this one. Some members tease me for singing way too loud when I_m on-cam but they say it_s cute. XLGirls: So you like to sing? Mia: Yes, I do, although I do not have a voice. I do sing and dance a lot on-cam. That_s my way of having fun, even though most of the members might keep me on mute XLGirls: Have your breasts ever fallen out of your top in public? Mia: Yes, they did once, and it was no fun putting them back in
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32421_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1203.23 MB
    Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
    MiaSweetheart_32421_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Tits Bigger Than Your Head When I_m not getting sex, I do myself all the time, Rose told an XLGirls editor about her masturbation habits. I have to or else I_m going to be the biggest bitch. Toys work better than my hand. And I have so many now, like a bagful of them from filming for my website. Okay, maybe like ten. It_s not that much but it_s kind of a lot. And I use them all. A very open girl, for sure. When Rose originally began modeling at XLGirls, she Googled herself. I was shocked by all the places my name turned up on the Internet and the blogs where people could rate me. I was afraid to read them at first. There would be like ten pages of comments, and they could be saying anything. But most of them were really good ratings of my boobs and performances.
    Model:
    Rose Valentina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoseValentina_20839_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 703.84 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
    RoseValentina_20839_1080p.mp4 - 703.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    She_s Not A Dream Lavina Dream beckons the XLGirls camera to come closer. Closer. Closer. She squeezes her big boobs through her top. She lifts it over her head and drops it. She squeezes her treasures through her bra and then gets rid of that too. Lavina is halfway home. She stands up to drop her denim skirt and starts to rub her pussy, moving her little panties to the side. Then the panties are disposed of. She leaves her high heels on. Lavina is now free to squeeze her succulent mams and finger her clit and cookie-lips. Her fingers are getting wet from her snatch juices. The magic toy appears by her side. She takes it and wets it with her tongue and works it inside her pussy. Jiggling it in and out in quickening strokes, Lavina places her fingers on her clit to massage that little love button, too. Lavina_s breathing gets faster and faster as she approaches a female explosion. One hand holds her huge naturals together while her toy hand makes its magic motions.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29445_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 733.38 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDream_29445_1080p.mp4 - 733.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock: Sexy Stunner Dips &amp Strips Andi Peacock has a million-dollar smile and a luscious body to go with it. Bikini-clad Andi goes for a dip in her pool, and after cooling off, heads into her bedroom to heat up again with horny, big-boob masturbation. Andi found out about The SCORE Group from her husband. I didn_t start developing to my current size (36DDD) until my college years. So after college, I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends. Andi is proud of her body and it_s easy to see why. She_s a naturally sexy woman. I usually dress to emphasize my boobs. I enjoy the looks I get and how it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. My husband loves it. I do enjoy the attention tremendously. It makes me feel amazing.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_36351_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 539.27 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
    AndiPeacock_36351_1080p.mp4 - 539.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Breast Wishes From Natasha Sweet It_s Natasha Sweet_s mission in life to drive breast-men completely crazy and this scene is another way to accomplish her goal. When Natasha pulls down her slip, her left breast begins falling out of her bra cups. Natasha puts her hands under her boobs and jiggles them, then jiggles them hands-free. Taking each pliable, huge boob out of her bra cups, Natasha kneads and massages her delicious-looking melons. Her massive sucklers spill out of her hands. She licks them and puts one on top of the other to create a boob shelf. Her tit-play and oiling are out of this world. Natasha turns around to show her ass and pulls aside her panties so you can see her cheeks, pussy and butthole. She gets naked and buries her fingers in her pussy while she tries to control her wobbling, swaying tits. Her mouth forms an O, her tongue lolls in her mouth and her eyes roll. How many real proposals of marriage does this chesty charmer receive on any given day? That_s a good question to add to our model questionnaire for her next visit.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_37486_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1147.13 MB
    Duration : 00:19:40

Download VIDEO:
    NatashaSweet_37486_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Secretary of Bust We love a working woman. There_s just something really sexy about a woman with a good head on her shoulders and defined career goals. Sashaa Juggs is one of those girls. She_s swamped at the office and appears a bit frustrated, but she still manages to look as sexy as ever as she plugs away. Of course, it doesn_t hurt that her I-cup naturals are pouring out of her skintight dress. Sashaa is a hottie with a body and would be our Employee of the Month every month. And we know she would be the type of employee who wouldn_t mind getting into some naughty activities. I_ve had sex in some wild places, Sashaa said. Closets, dressing rooms and things like that. I once fucked a boyfriend of mine in his parent_s bed. I gave another guy head in a movie theater. Who doesn_t love a movie with a happy ending?
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_31616_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1098.18 MB
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
    SashaaJuggs_31616_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Lola Paradise Gets Wet Juicy and jiggly Lola Paradise wants you to check out her pink party dress and how it fits her sexy, delicious body. She takes off her high heels and steps into the shower fully dressed to play with her big, heavy tits, the tits she loves to have sucked and squeezed. Underneath her dress, Lola wears lingerie that_s basically a G-string that also wraps under her breasts, leaving nothing to the imagination. Taking off the dress and her string thing, Lola soaps down her boobs, sucks her nipples and sprays her pussy with her showerhead. When Lola Paradise showers, she makes a show of it and enjoys the thought of us watching her and jerking off.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35999_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1156.59 MB
    Duration : 00:19:56

Download VIDEO:
    LolaParadise_35999_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Is It Hot in Here or is It Amber Marie? In the beginning, Canadian hottie Amber Marie posted one photo on Reddit. The reaction it inspired from horny dudes gave Amber a rush so she kept on posting photos. Now she does photo sets and videos and she_s very good at them. We learned about Amber Marie when her friend sent her a link to XLGirls.com. Her huge boobs and her overall attractive look plus her natural rapport with the camera made us fans too. In this video, Amber gets playfully hot in the kitchen. XLGirls: Do you do things at home like cleaning or watching TV topless or naked? Amber Marie: As soon as I walk through my door, I immediately get naked. Clothes are way too restricting. XLGirls: Do you find yourself touching your boobs without thinking about it? Amber Marie: All the time. Even in public, I_ll catch myself. It_s definitely a comfort thing and it feels pretty good too XLGirls: Do you ever store things in your cleavage? Amber Marie: I have been bad and snuck alcohol into a concert. A flask fits perfectly in my cleavage. What can I say? XLGirlso you always wear a bra? Amber Marie: I don_t always wear a bra. If I_m running errands, I usually just wear a tank top with a little support built in or just let them bounce and jiggle around I_m not going to lie. Sometimes I enjoy the attention I will wear a bra if I_m leaving my house for a long time or If I feel my outfit would look better with my breasts lifted and pushed together
    Model:
    Amber Marie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmberMarie_38942_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1000.81 MB
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    AmberMarie_38942_1080p.mp4 - 1000.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Sex Education It_s Sex Education time at XL Girls. Not for Samantha 38G. She knows everything about sex. It_s for pupil Rocky who wants to increase his word knowledge. His quest to learn is not going to last long. Not when the blonde sexbomb_s chest is weaving its magic. Yes, Samantha_s tits are spellbinding. Rocky_s going to switch from studying new words to learning all about Samantha_s huge tits and a whole lot more. He comes closer and stands by her side, and not because he wants to enlarge his vocabulary. Samantha teaches Rocky all kinds of new words as she opens his fly and takes his cock in her right hand and his nuts in her left and plays with them very casually, like she does this every day in her classroom. Samantha was always a fine teacher. Her special cock-and-balls hand job will make a guy do anything. Samantha unbuttons her blouse and slowly jacks his stiffening shaft. She wants to know the Spanish word for cock. Wetting the head of his prick, Samantha puts it between her massive mountains, giving him a tit-fuck with her bra on. Samantha suggests they vacate the classroom and go to a nearby teacher_s lounge where they can be alone. Once there, she kneels on the floor and proceeds to give Rocky an awesome blow job. Taking her tits out of her bra and letting them dangle, she sucks and strokes his wood. He sits on the couch so she can suck and tit-fuck him before she takes his sausage deep inside her pussy.
    Model:
    Samantha 38G and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Samantha_31479_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1177.51 MB
    Duration : 00:21:27

Download VIDEO:
    Samantha_31479_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information