Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Crazy, Sexy, Cool You want to get all oily with me? Kamryn Monroe says. Or you can put your face between my tits while I play with them. We_ll take heavy-handed helpings of both of those options, Kamryn. We don_t take our plumpers a la carte here at XLGirls.com. We want the whole delicious bundle all at once. And Kamryn gives it to us. Off screen, one of our crew squirts this lovely dish with oil while she plays with herself. She_s playing with her tits, rubbing her clit, slowly pushing herself to an orgasm. And we have a perfect view of it all. This is one of those scenes that reminds us why we love plumpers so much.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_31218_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 783.81 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
    KamrynMonroe_31218_1080p.mp4 - 783.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Laura Tithapia: Big Wet Tits The Czech Republic is overloaded with bouncing Czech babes. We_ve found some of the best in the world there since the late 1990s-girls who_ve bounced their way into our hearts. Laura Tithapia was eager to strut her stuff on-camera so she found herself an agent and couldn_t wait to get started. The word tit is in her name. I never had this much fun doing anything until I did this, said Laura. The chesty brunette was also eager to meet some professional stunt cocks. She had no trace of shyness playing with her big tits and masturbating in the shower. Laura said something that many girls who_ve walked through our doors have said. I don_t need to draw attention by wearing sexy dresses. I get a lot of attention from men and I am happy for that. Laura likes reading, watching movies, improving her English, shopping and cleaning. Sounds like girlfriend or wifey material to us.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37103_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1146.24 MB
    Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
    LauraTithapia_37103_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Bikini Sun Goddess Lavina Dream runs around in her bikini and then nothing at all to soak up some of that hot sun. Lavina is prepared to give you a bikini modeling session, her plush body and huge tits stretching the limits of her bikini tops. Between different swimsuits, Lavina can_t keep her hands off her tits. This is the norm for Lavina and girls built like her who love to show off their lovely, soft bodies. They can_t stop touching their chests--even subconsciously. When her bikini try-outs are finished, Lavina gives herself a good spanking, getting her cookies baked in the tropical warmth. Would Lavina wear bikinis like this in her country? She would if she was at a resort. All eyes would be on Lavina in any one of these tiny swimsuits, of course.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29932_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1075.96 MB
    Duration : 00:22:39

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDream_29932_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife The look of joy on lovely Katrin Porto_s face is priceless when Max wraps her big, soft boobs around his dick, pumps away and pops his nuts like a geyser. Katrin bends her head forward to suck, lick and swallow the cum. But we_re getting ahead of this XL Girls episode. It began when Katrin and Max went to a unisex spa. I love to go to the spa and relax, relax, relax, said Katrin. So this show is set at a spa. Katrin oiled her tits while Max was in the sauna. When he joined Katrin, she wanted to oil him, too. One thing led to another: nipple-sucking cock-sucking, tit-fucking and pussy-fucking. Katrin is one extremely horny lady and loves to be appreciated by hard men. It make me feel sexy when a man shows me his gallantry and attentiveness. I love the attention and interest that I see in men_s eyes. I think it_s about my eyes, charming smile, red hair, big, natural boobs, my 51 inches of tasty booty and my courage, sensuality, charisma.
    Model:
    Katrin Porto and Max Dyor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KartinPorto_35438_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 756.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:07

Download VIDEO:
    KartinPorto_35438_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 756.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Paola Zaguna: Hot Tub Hottie Paola Zaguna gets into the hot tub and makes the bath water even hotter. At first, Paola is wearing a white teddy, industrial strength bra designed to support heavy breasts and black panties. She gets bare to let your eyes feast on her big, juicy tits and thick, firm ass. They_re more than a handful. Miss Zaguna_s a tiny lady--only 5_1--with incredible measurements, so imagine being in the same room with her standing in front of you and, even better, wedging your cock between those 36H-cup Colombian cantaloupes. Paola aka BigBoobsPaola pumps her pussy with her long dong in different positions and ends her show with more breast play, scooping them up with her hands and dangling them over the side of the tub. As they say in Colombia, Wow
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaolaZaguna_36346_360p.mp4
    File Size : 167.23 MB
    Resolution : 720x360
    Duration : 00:19:33

Download VIDEO:
    PaolaZaguna_36346_360p.mp4 - 167.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Ivanna Lace Finds Her Happy Place It_s been too long since we last enjoyed the delicious Ivanna Lace. The brunette beauty has one of the sweetest bodies in all of XL Girls. As we once wrote, Ivanna is a bodacious babe who brings out the werewolves faster than a full moon. Yet she calls herself an ordinary girl. We strongly disagree. Ivanna is exceptional. When I can, I like to sing in karaoke bars. I feel I am very hospitable, cheery and outgoing and I love to talk. I like to go on dates during holidays...Valentine_s Day, New Years Eve, of course, and other holidays. I am romantic. I like a man to be a gentleman and treat me like a princess. Before we have sex, I like to play. Kissing, having my nipples sucked and licked, and soft touching with sensitivity and tenderness.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_36221_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 766.97 MB
    Duration : 00:16:59

Download VIDEO:
    IvannaLace_36221_1080p.mp4 - 767.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Customer Service XLGirls.com Style We_ve all shopped at men_s clothing stores where the sales staff is as accommodating and as helpful as girl-next-door Kendra Lee Ryan. Yeah, right In your dreams, Boob Brothers. Fortunately for Levi, the store is empty. More than surprising, considering that Kendra is running the place. It should be filled with tit-hounds trying to get their hands on her fantastic merchandise. But if it were, then Levi wouldn_t be getting his pipe blown out. So here_s to quiet, empty stores managed by hot sales chicks. Kendra helps Levi change his look by dressing him in something new. And then she offers up her lush body, starting with her 40DD-cup sucklers. Man, this is great customer service He hasn_t even paid for his new clothes yet. They really trust guys at this store. If you love girls who talk nasty and get nasty then Kendra Lee Ryan is the girl for you. I like my big titties sucked, Kendra informs Levi. Taste _em. Rub my fucking nipples, baby. Pinch _em. You like big fuckin_ titties? Levi is too focused and his mouth is too busy to respond. Kendra wants the cock right then and there and gets busy. She drops to her knees and goes down on Levi, slurping, licking and sucking his shaft. She jerks his cock while she_s sucking his balls, and she_s awesome at it, burying her face in his nut-bag. He frantically sticks his bone between Kendra_s tits and fucks her cleavage. She responds by hawking a glob on it to lube the way, a string of saliva dangling from her lips. I wanna be your fucking whore cries Kendra. Wow What a mouth She grips his dick and sucks on it some more. They head over to a couch so Levi can pound Kendra_s tight pussy every which way. Real women swallow, says Kendra. Plus I love the taste of cum
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLee_28854_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1296.95 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    KendraLee_28854_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Watch Me Fuck This Mammary Mambo encounter between Arianna Sinn of Romania and Miosotis of the Dominican Republic goes way beyond just a pairing of gigantically-chested ladies. Arianna has climbed on top of a dude in a tropical hideaway in the lush Dominican Republic. Miosotis watches intently and plays with her huge tits as Arianna and the cocksman enjoy each other. Arianna gets up and walks over to Miosotis. They share a deep French kiss with lots of tongue action. Arianna goes back to her man and her unfinished business. Miosotis gets closer to stand behind them and continues to please herself. The luckiest man alive buries his face in Arianna_s soft tit flesh and sucks her nipples. Arianna gets on her knees and takes his prick out of his shorts. She stares deeply into his eyes and lowers her head to suck him. On fire, the couple must fuck and share the heat. Miosotis positions herself in front of Arianna every time Arianna changes her sex position so Arianna can see how much she turns Mio on. This makes Arianna feel even hotter because Mio is known as the breast and sex queen of the Dominican Republic and it is juice-inducing to Arianna for Miosotis to get excited over seeing Arianna fuck.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn, Miosotis, and Shane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinnMiosotis_25986_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 950.31 MB
    Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaSinnMiosotis_25986_1080p.mp4 - 950.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    The Creampied Lady Executive When young men need career guidance, they seek help from Mrs. Jasmine Jones. She has guided the pathways of many a strapping fellow. Mrs. Jones is extra-solicitous to Johnny and he to her. She_s old enough to be his mother but she is super-hot, not motherly. He politely points out her nip-slip. She isn_t embarrassed. Especially since he dives for it and sucks it hard. Mrs. Jones might as well lock her office for the rest of the day. She_s going to be a little busy. How about the other one, Johnny? Mrs. Jones asks, pulling out her other massive and gorgeously shaped tit for him to deeply suck. Johnny seizes the pair and squeezes them, popping them in his mouth. His tongue drives her fucking crazy. Johnny devotes plenty of nipple-tasting time to Mrs. Jones_ twin peaks. He pulls and tweaks them. The nipple play hardens her pointers and also tweaks her pussy. She wants his big bat and sinks to her knees. Pulling his pants down and getting a grip on his cock, the brunette career exec squishes his boner between her big boobs and squeezes hard. She strokes it and uses it like a hammer to tap her tits. Spitting on his cock, she wraps her massive mams around them again and jug-jerks him. Her technique is flawless. It_s the tit-fuck of tit-fucks. Mrs. Jones wants his hefty dick in her mouth. She attempts to swallow as much of it as she can in a throat-filling blow job and ball sucking. Johnny helps her out by pulling her head in. His dick is covered in her mouth juices from trying to throat his shaft. Johnny should feel grateful that this professional is helping him so expertly to determine his future. Mrs. Jones is no head sucker. She is a true oral expert. Johnny strips Mrs. Jones of her clothing and sits on her desk. Standing, she bends forward to take his meat in her mouth again, his helpful hand firmly guiding her head down on his dick to throat as much as she can. After Mrs. Jones has enjoyed his cock, she wants her cunt filled to the brim. Now Johnny knows why she has those couches in her office. He is more than eager to get Mrs. Jones under him on that couch so he can have her pussy and make her his cock slave. Her big, fleshy ass is a delight to squeeze and feel as she rides his dick. Johnny doesn_t know what his long-term future is but he knows his immediate future is to load Mrs. Jones_ pussy-hole with a large injection of his sperm and watch her as she gleefully squeezes it out for his viewing pleasure. She may even make him come back for future counseling sessions.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 670.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:59

Download VIDEO:
    JasmineJones_29138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 670.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Isa Gomez &amp Angie Bravo: Breast Friends We all know and love young and juicy Isa Gomez. Now her friend Angie HugeTitsAngie Bravo joins XLGirls to double the pleasure. The Colombian Cleavage Crusade is in full swing with a major XLGirls take-over. If Angie_s purple hair doesn_t attract the attention of the locals in her neighborhood, her huge breasts always do. When Isa joins Angie in the bedroom and their huge tits swing and jiggle, it_s a tit-man_s paradise. Both girls can_t keep their hands, lips and tongues off each other_s boobs. They make-out, kiss and suck their nipples, boob-drunk on the sweet taste and scent of their fleshy, soft skin. Angie lies on top of Isa and rubs Isa_s heavy knockers. She leans forward so Isa can suck on her nipples. They mash their boobs in this position. Isa leaves the bedroom, and while Angie waits for her amiga to return, she rubs her pussy in anticipation. Isa returns wearing a big, black strap-on. She wants to fuck nineteen-year-old Angie, and Angie is eager for that to happen. Angie gets on her hands and knees and Isa penetrates her from behind. The girls_ tits swing like bell clappers. Angie cums hard and wants more. Isa gets on her back and Angie gets on top of her, sticking the cock up her pussy. Angie grinds and swings her tits and looks at Isa. Both hot babes are lovin_ every second.
    Model:
    Angie Bravo and Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngieBravoIsaGomez_37102_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1258.97 MB
    Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
    AngieBravoIsaGomez_37102_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Thread Information