Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Gia Costello: Mommy Boobs &amp Thickalicious Body Gia Costello comes into the bedroom well-armed with a vibrator, a giant dildo with balls and a butt-plug. Gia gets busy with her big tits and jerk-off encouragement chatting, then fills her MILF pussy and butt while sucking on her dildo. Gia Costello: Since I began working online as a camgirI, I don_t masturbate as often now because I_m pretty sexually satisfied after a day online The guys request I use my toys and play with myself all the time. XLGirls: What is the funniest pick-up line a guy ever said to you? Gia Costello: You are so hot those tits are bigger than my future. XLGirls: What are your sexual fantasies? Gia Costello: I have always wanted to be in an orgy. Lots of naked people everywhere having sex. Maybe a pool orgy party. XLGirls: What was one of your hottest sexual encounters? Gia Costello: A threesome with my ex and his buddy. It was amazing, especially because his friend was well-endowed I don_t think my ex saw that coming
    Model:
    Gia Costello
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_36787_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 821.01 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download VIDEO:
    GiaCostello_36787_1080p.mp4 - 821.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mia Sweetheart: A Whole Lotta Boob Shakin_ Going On Mia Sweetheart teaches you how to tell girls in Romanian that they have really nice boobs and really nice asses. That should come in handy if you ever take a vacation in Romania. Just make sure their husbands don_t hear you say that. Mia is looking sweet and sexy in her tight, spaghetti-strap dress. She knows how to pick outfits that make a guy_s head spin. She peels off the dress and we are treated to the heavenly sight of her twerking her booty and shaking her huge tits, first standing, then on her bed. Mia takes a cock-shaped dong out of her nightstand drawer to show us her blow job skills in close-up before using it to pleasure her pussy. Mia told us how she makes her man happy and vice versa. I love to offer gifts, but with guys, the best gifts are blow jobs. If someone wants to make me happy, they can cook for me. In bed, I love it when I get a nice massage with lots of oil. That gives me a nice, relaxing sensation.
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_36274_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1046.07 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
    MiaSweetheart_36274_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Tank Top Stretcher As we observe Demora Avarice do her deep, intense stretching and then take her massive breasts out of her tank top, the boob shock may get your brain spinning. What the jiggling Demora does is capable of setting off seismometers. Seeing is believing. XLGirls: Do you work out? Demora Avarice: Not nearly as much as I should. XLGirls: Were you the bustiest girl in school? Demora Avarice: Sadly, no, but considering how short I was, there wasn_t anybody comparable. I_m only 4_11 now. In the end, I continued growing after the other girls stopped, so now I_m easily the bustiest woman I know. XLGirls: What size are your breasts currently? Demora Avarice: I am a U.S. 34O, but that_s going to be changing soon. I_m going to contour my stomach more and do a fat transfer to my breasts.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_37368_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 714.2 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    DemoraAvarice_37368_1080p.mp4 - 714.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Gia Costello: Boning The Big-Boobed MILF Wow This is the life. Gia Costello and Milan Ponjevic are in bed watching Gia give Oliver Flynn a slow, deep-sucking blow job in the video Sex &amp The Single MILF. Milan holds the phone as the video plays while Gia slowly strokes Milan_s hard cock. Gia wants to do to Milan what she did to Oliver. They put the phone aside. Gia leans over Milan and opens her mouth for his dick. She opens his fly so she can cup his balls. Gia takes her big mommy tits out of her top, tonguing his balls and shaft when his dick is not stretching her mouth. Gia kneels on the bed and Milan stands for a different cock-sucking position. He fucks Gia_s boobs as she kneels then puts her on her back so he can straddle her chest and tit-fuck her some more. Milan pounds Gia without mercy when it_s time to fuck her. The look on Gia_s face as he rams his large cock into her MILF pussy from behind, in missionary and with Gia on top tells the whole story. Holding her under her chin with one hand, Milan beats off in Gia_s face, squirting his nut on her outstretched tongue. Gia looks at the camera and sticks out her cum-coated tongue. She swallows his load and licks off a drop that spilled on her heavy boob. She must not waste any of his precious bodily fluids.
    Model:
    Gia Costello and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_37551_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1265.81 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    GiaCostello_37551_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Tessa Orlov: Seduced At The Spa Tessa Orlov has a stiff neck. Our bro Tom has a stiff dick. This is a match made in big girl hooter heaven. It_s hardcore cherry-popping time for this sweet Russian. Tessa makes her way to a spa so she can get a massage and loosen up. Massage therapist Tom gets to work on this pretty, fresh and tasty, ivory-skinned young girl. His hands wander from Tessa_s lovely neck to her large breasts, massaging her soft, creamy flesh. Normally, Tessa would tell him that her neck is up here but she_s enjoying having her big tits rubbed with lotion. Instinctively, she reaches for his junk. Tom unzips and his boner pops out like it_s spring loaded. Tessa considers this a compliment. She works his cock, staring at it, pulling and jerking it and rubbing it against her nipple. Tessa undresses with his assistance and kneels on an air-mattress. Tom moves his sausage close to Tessa_s face. She opens her mouth wide and takes almost the entire length of dick in her mouth, sucking slowly and gently. A true cock worshiper. Setting her sights lower, Tessa tenderly licks Tom_s balls, then takes his shaft between her lips again and then her juicy tits. Tessa is a very oral and passionate girl. Tom lays her out on her back and fucks her. She likes to rub her clit fast as he pumps her pussy. Tessa wants to taste more cock between the different positions they practice. She loves licking his balls and that makes him pop on her big tits. Tessa rubs the jizz into her breasts. Now, what about Tessa_s neck?
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_35523_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 710.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:19

Download VIDEO:
    TessaOrlov_35523_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 710.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Sexy Selfies Can_t a girl get some privacy while taking selfies? Not with an XLGirls photographer in the same room. Kitty Cute loves taking selfies, like all of her girlfriends back home in Romania, such as XL Girls Erin Star and Mia Sweetheart. When Perry Layne drops by and sees Kitty posing it up with her phone, he_s got to have her. He takes the phone and starts shooting snaps of Kitty. That brings out the model in her even more. Reaching out, he feels the soft flesh of her giant breasts, softer than the softest pillows. Kitty lowers her dress and bra to treat him to two of the wonders of the world. Perry gets Kitty to lick her breasts and pose with her tits out like she_s doing an XLGirls photo shoot. Perry lowers his pants so his cock can pop out. Kitty_s eyes light up at the sight of his big boner waiting for her hands to plays with it. She sucks on the head of his dick and sticks it between her breasts. Perry can_t wait to drive his cock into Kitty_s kitty. Sex with a girl as stacked as Kitty is the tit-man_s ultimate goal.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute and Perry Layne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_38101_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1557.58 MB
    Duration : 00:26:42

Download VIDEO:
    KittyCute_38101_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Warning Lizzie Bakery Will Make You Boob Drunk Brunette beauty Lizzie Bakery shows off her fantastic body and big tits in the first part of this scene. She wears a skintight orange dress that clings to her gorgeous physique. Watching Lizzie jiggle and wiggle as she turns around and around has the power to cause a severe case of boob intoxication. Dropping her dress below her breasts, Lizzie shakes, bounces, licks and squeezes her juicy jugs. Turning around, she lifts her dress over her cheeky, bountiful ass. Here_s a beautiful girl both tit men and ass men can love. Spreading and lifting her legs up, Lizzie looks at the camera and rubs her smooth, hairless pussy. She sticks two fingers into her pink slit in preparation for her fuck toy. Wetting the dong with her mouth, Lizzie plunges away. She stops to rub her clit and fondle her boobs, then she toys and rubs at the same time to have a screaming orgasm.
    Model:
    Lizzie Bakery
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizzieBakery_39847_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1354.81 MB
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Duration : 00:23:10

Download VIDEO:
    LizzieBakery_39847_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Ginger Spice Sadie Spencer was an E-cupper when she debuted in 2003. She was photographed in her kitchen by Mike Bargo, who was good at finding local girls with big tits and asses. Sadie_s body changed over time and now she has 36G-cups. This is what we call aged-to-perfection. Sadie is married and a mother of two now, so she has graduated to MILF status. I didn_t realize how much I enjoyed doing this until I came back, Sadie said. I_m a swinger, so I_m always looking for new highs. My husband enjoys watching me get fucked by another man. I_m getting hot just thinking about it. Sadie is good at dirty talking and she does plenty of it in this scene.
    Model:
    Sadie Spencer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SadieSpencer_31610_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 834.71 MB
    Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
    SadieSpencer_31610_1080p.mp4 - 834.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Megan Ruiz: I Really Like to Masturbate with Toys Angie Bravo told Megan Ruiz about XLGirls. Thank you Angie. Megan said she_s shy but she doesn_t look shy. I_m a bit of a shy girl, so occasionally I wear clothes that emphasize my breasts. When I want to look very sexy, I love wearing see-through tops. When I wear them, everyone always wants to see my breasts and that makes me feel sexy. I really like to masturbate with toys. Vibrating toys make me go crazy. My favorite kind of foreplay is having my tits sucked and licked. Sucking cock is very satisfying to me. I always swallow. I like to have sex three times a week and my favorite position is doggie-style.
    Model:
    Megan Ruiz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MeganRuiz_38819_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 882.59 MB
    Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
    MeganRuiz_38819_1080p.mp4 - 882.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tits On Top At Nikky Wilder_s Hair Salon If you know Nikky Wilder from her many appearances at XLGirls, you know she always has one thing on her mind. And that she always wants something inside her plump puss. That_s where our bro Tony Rubino comes in. He_s never met a plump pleaser he didn_t like and wouldn_t fuck. This is a match made in XL heaven. Nikky is a hairstylist and Tony is her client hoping to change up his look. Nikky has a few recommendations, but Tony can_t stop staring at the mountain of tits staring back at him. Nikky notices this, but she doesn_t mind one bit. She even hikes up her dress a little to give him a peek at her cute, plump booty, too. Tony and Nikky never do get to his haircut, but they do fuck all over her salon, and he leaves her covered in special sauce. And we_d say that_s much better than any new hairstyle.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_31525_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1127.82 MB
    Duration : 00:21:24

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_31525_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information