Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Laura Tithapia: Top Buster The word tit is in Laura Tithapia_s name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny. Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37107_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1108.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    LauraTithapia_37107_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    A Creampie For XLGirl Juliana Rodriguez Juliana Rodriguez is ready for an XLGirls hook-up with Peter Fitzwell, and before they get hot and heavy, she tells him that she would like to get creampied. Peter_s on-board with shooting his cream into Juliana. Sucking on Juliana_s big 36H-cup breasts gets them in the mood. After covering his face with her boobs and taking off her dress, she gives him a blow job, licking his cock like a lollipop. Peter gets Juliana on her hands and knees to admire her fine ass and stick a finger in her pussy. Juliana_s ready for a tit-fucking and squeezes her breasts together with his dick in the middle. She_s eager for his cock inside her pussy, and once he starts fucking her, her eyes roll back in ecstasy. They do the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl followed by doggie-style and missionary and their fucking is hard and horny. Juliana_s tight pussy and her passionate responses make Peter shoot his load inside her, the way they planned. He watches as the cream drips out of Juliana_s pussy. She dips a finger in and takes a taste.
    Model:
    Juliana Rodriguez and Peter Fitzwell
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JulianaRodriguez_39258_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1554.13 MB
    Duration : 00:33:46

Download VIDEO:
    JulianaRodriguez_39258_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Anal Angel British honey Angel Sweets phones a company about their line of skin creams. She asks if a salesman can come over and demonstrate their products. They send George over to big-chested Angel_s flat. George is their best man at servicing female customers. He_s always hard at work. When he sees Angel, he is determined to satisfy her needs. Angel checks out the hand cream they make. Then she wants to try the firming skin cream for her big breasts. This is George_s lucky day. They don_t make tit cream so he shows her another lotion. Angel asks if he has a special massaging technique he uses. Jackpot He_s pleased to get his hands on her national treasures and demonstrate his ...uhh...technique. Angel takes her huge knockers out of her top as George rubs away. She asks him in a matter-of-fact way if this product will firm her breasts. Angel starts to breathe very heavily and her nipples stiffen. I like it, she whispers. As long as George is working on her tits, he might as well suck her nipples. Angel sticks out a long tongue to lick her nipples also. Now to seal the deal. George moves Angel_s panties to the side and sticks a finger in her pussy. He gives her a quick finger-bang, then slips off her panties. Angel lies back on the couch with her legs parted, her big boobs in both hands. George tongues her shaved pussy and finger-fucks the busty blonde again, this time very hard and fast. Angel reaches for his cock. She fancies a good shagging. George turns her around so her ass is in the air and he can take her from behind. They stop so Angel can suck and tit-fuck him. She sits on him, then gets on her back. George penetrates Angel_s butt this time and pumps. This drives Angel over the edge. Her eyes roll back, her mouth opens wide and she screams loudly in passion and pleasure during her bum-banging. George pulls out of Angel_s tight butt, ready to pop. She jacks him off with one hand while she frigs her pussy with the other hand. Her grip makes him cum in her waiting mouth as she stares at him. After watching her two XXX scenes at XL Girls, It_s clear to us that Angel is one very horny lady.
    Model:
    Angel Sweets and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelSweets_33416_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1020.3 MB
    Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
    AngelSweets_33416_1080p.mp4 - 1020.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Hands-on Bartender There_s something about Channel Sweets that_s very intriguing. I_m single and ready to mingle. And who doesn_t like mingling? divorced MILF Channel says. I almost didn_t expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough. I actually had a friend refer me. He was a reader for a while, and he said I had the boobs to do it, so I reached out to you guys. It was one of those things where I didn_t seriously think I would get a callback and I did. Getting a call back really blew my mind. I think I just thought I would give it a try. I was always intrigued by posing nude. It was a fantasy that I unexpectedly got a chance to fulfill. Channel_s a very friendly woman-next-door. Like that busty, mature hair stylist or bartender we beat off thinking about. Channel gets a grip on Rocky_s big dick, jacking it and stuffing it between her big boobs. Channel_s hand job and tit-fucking is excellent. She is really into it. And there_s a first. We_ve never seen a Tits &amp Tugs done with beer. Rocky leaves a generous tip on Channel_s big, heavy tits. That Channel jerked his cock to a happy ending all over those beauties was a great thing. I love titty fucking, Channel said.
    Model:
    Channel Sweets and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChannelSweets_31755_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 741.17 MB
    Duration : 00:13:52

Download VIDEO:
    ChannelSweets_31755_1080p.mp4 - 741.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mer Loves A Rainy Night What delightful weather, Mer says. Enjoying the night, Mer stands on her terrace, sips her wine and watches the rain. I love rainy nights. It_s always exciting to see Mer again. The gorgeous redhead wears a short, low-cut dress with front snaps that allow fast, easy opening. Young Mer sure knows how to choose outfits that are just right for her sexy, curvy figure. Mer goes inside her apartment, walks over to her couch and quickly takes off her dress. It_s a snap. She bounces and jiggles her Mer-velous boobs and turns around to twerk her ass-tounding ass. Hers are tits and ass she should be very proud of. She can easily self-suck her big breasts and shows us how her nipples should be sucked. Fully naked, Mer fondles her sweet body and fingers her shaved pussy. She needs something more, something bigger and thicker, so she reaches behind her couch for her giant dildo. This will fill her shaved pussy well and satisfy one of her cravings. Mer sticks it in deep, fast and hard. After she has satisfied herself, Mer deserves to finish her wine.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_37101_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1123.14 MB
    Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
    Mer_37101_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Get Fit With The Amazing Candy Kat When we last saw sweet Candy Kat at XLGirls.com, Candy told us, I ride a bike, roller skate and regularly visit a gym. For this scene, Candy shows us some of her workout techniques. There_s a lot of boob-bouncing, and she can_t do this at her gym because everyone would stop their own workouts to sit and watch her training. We had questions for the amazing Candy. She had the answers. XLGirls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Candy: Each new date is special. I cannot systematize all the cases. XLGirls: What is the funniest introduction a guy ever said to you? Candy: I am sorry. I can_t remember anything unique or particularly original. Apparently everything was trite. XLGirls: What are your sexual fantasies? Candy: Sometimes I dream of being with a group of big and strong soldiers. A gang bang. I hope it remains a fantasy. XLGirls: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Candy: Active. XLGirls: What sexually satisfies you the best? Candy: I think a dick XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Candy: When I am in a relationship, then 8-to-12 times a week. If I am single, then no more than two times a week. 8-to-12 times a week? That_s a lot of cans of spinach a guy has to open.
    Model:
    Candy Kat
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CandyKat_36371_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1138.8 MB
    Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
    CandyKat_36371_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Leona Loba: Do Wives Masturbate When Hubby_s Not Home? Do wives masturbate when hubby_s not home? If the wives are like Leona Loba, they do. I have several drawers full of dildos and clit stimulators, Leona told us. But I really love shoving household items inside me, like golf clubs, cooking utensils, golf balls and remotes. It must be interesting to watch Leona change channels on her television. When Leona slaps, pumps and pets her mommy pussy in her bedroom (she has three kids), she thinks about sex or getting pounded by a group of strangers taking turns. Leona thinks a lot about sucking dick and draining balls. I swallow cum. I love it. I like to put on a show for the cock I_m blowing. I_ll let his cum drip out of my mouth and on my boobs then massage it all in... I_ll play with it and then lick it all back up again. Leona is not your average housewife.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37688_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1121.9 MB
    Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
    LeonaLoba_37688_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Cat_s Hot Date We love how Cat Bangles purrs like the sex kitten she is. When Cat gets on a hot skin flute, look out. This girl was really made for Miami where she can dress like this all year long instead of the fall and winters in Boston. We_ve all had to wait for dates to get ready to go out. You sit, you wait, you watch TV or look at your phone. It_s part of the normal ritual that must be followed. Jimmy here waits for Cat to descend the spiral staircase. When she does, all the waiting was worthwhile. Who would not wait a full day for a chick like Cat to make her entrance? Jimmy-boy loses it when he sees Cat and gets busy on her right then and there. She_s eager for a dick-down. Now he_s going to be waiting longer to go out because Cat will need to shower off the nut he_s dropped on her world-class tits and get ready all over again. We asked Cat if she thought becoming a model changed her at all. I wouldn_t say change, Cat replied with a smile and bright eyes. She_s a real eye-banger. I would say evolve because I_ve always been very sexual. But after starting at SCORE, I_m more confident and interested in more sexual activity. I_m very open-minded. Now I can do it all and let it all hang out.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32885_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.43 MB
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
    CatBangles_32885_1080p.mp4 - 869.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    An Angel For Two Fuckers Angel DeLuca is a beautiful angel in a red dress. She is irresistible...so hot she wants two men to satisfy her. This is Angel_s first two-man sex party. After they have made out and the two Tonys have suckled Angel_s big boobs, she is undressed. Her curvy body is gorgeous and inspires instant boners. She kneels to suck their cocks and have her fat tits fucked. Angel mounts Rubino on the Ottoman. Her pussy slides down his pole in one smooth move. They pump. There is a horny view of Angel_s bouncing ass. Tony D. stands on the Ottoman and touches Angel_s head. She turns, flicking her hair to the side and he whispers something in her ear. He brings his cock to her mouth and she begins to suck it, hands-free, since she is supporting herself with both hands as she and Tony R. fuck. It_s Tony D_s turn to get a piece of Angel pie. He lays back and Angel gets on top to fuck him. Tony R. feeds her dick while Tony D. and Angel bump away. Tony D. bends forward and lifts Angel up, his cock still inside her. He turns around and places Angel on her back. The men spread her legs wide, exposing her beautiful cunt. Tony R. fills her from the side as Angel grips Tony_s meat and blows him hard and fast. Angel is a girl who deserves total body worship and her two fuck partners aim to give her the works in this flesh-soaked threesome.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca, Tony D_Sergio, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeluca_30024_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1322.39 MB
    Duration : 00:25:45

Download VIDEO:
    AngelDeluca_30024_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Remi Ferdinand Wants a Boyfriend With a Big Dick Remi Ferdinand is in her bedroom writing in her diary about her boyfriend. He_s soon to be her ex-boyfriend. Remi is not happy with him. He_s not giving her the attention and showing her the appreciation she feels she deserves. She decides he_s going to be replaced immediately and phones Lawson, telling him to come over to her place as soon as he can. He knows she_s not having him over to say hello. When Lawson shows up, he doesn_t wait to get busy on Remi_s big tits. After he sucks them, Remi is fed his big cock and also gets tit-fucked. He drills into Remi_s bushy pussy from behind and his dick makes her scream. He puts Remi on her back and plunges deep again. She_ll continue to scream during their fucking. It_s Remi_s turn to be on top. She mounts his pole in cowgirl position. She grinds on him hard, her ass cheeks pumping, getting every inch inside her pussy. Lawson slaps her cheeks and thrusts fast. Remi stops so she can suck his cock again, licking it like a lollipop and making slurping sounds. She gets on top of him again, this time facing the camera. Flipping Remi on her back, Lawson pounds her in missionary and sideways. He fucks her big boobs and mouth one more time and then jerks off on her tits to Remi_s delight. Out with the old boyfriend, in with the new.
    Model:
    Remi Ferdinand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RemiFerdinand_39129_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1292.5 MB
    Duration : 00:23:39

Download VIDEO:
    RemiFerdinand_39129_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Thread Information