Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mia is a Sweetheart

Xlgirls.com- Mia is a Sweetheart

Description:
    What_s in a name? Everything when the name is Mia Sweetheart. Mia is from Bucharest, Romania. I was a TSG model for the first time and I really enjoyed it, said Mia. We had a lot of fun. It really was an international affair like many SCORE Group photo shoots. She was discovered by an American TSG model recruiter. Mia is Romanian, the shoot took place in Prague and the photographer is a German we originally met on the Boob Cruise in 1997. The world_s politicians could learn the subject of international relations from us. Mia speaks excellent English and she_s ultra-sexy. She interacts very well and has that special talent of making you feel as though you are the only guy in the world that she is talking to and that her ripe rack is for your eyes only. Mia says she has no interest in sports, doesn_t workout, likes to watch movies and TV shows, go out with friends and enjoys well-prepared lunches and dinners. She feels she doesn_t have any special talents. We don_t agree with her. She_s loaded with talent
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32419_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1296.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaSweetheart_32419_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Yola s Cupcakes

Xlgirls.com- Yola_s Cupcakes

Description:
    Yola Flimes wants to play in the kitchen and make fruit cupcakes. Instead of tasty cakes, Yola turns her thickalicious body into a human sundae. Who_s up for licking all that cream off her body? This redhaired close friend of Cheryl Blossom likes to spend time cooking in the kitchen, writing poetry and watching movies. Yola often cams side-by-side with Cheryl. I am bisexual, Yola said. I_ve had relationships with girls. Yola says she usually doesn_t wear a bra except for photo shoots. I love to wear very tight clothes so guys can see my shape. I like to feel their eyes on me. When I am on-cam, I like to read their comments.
    Model:
    Yola Flimes
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : YolaFlimes_35950_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4752.6 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:YolaFlimes_35950_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Why Guys Become Photographers

Xlgirls.com- Why Guys Become Photographers

Description:
    Trinety G. is having some glamour shots taken by Carlos at his studio. It gets hot in there and it_s not because of the lights. Things escalate and big-boobed Trinety decides to try posing topless. Carlos helps her, in a professional way, of course. His smooth moves warm her up even more and when he pulls his telephoto lens out, Trinety_s mouth waters at the sight and her pussy tingles. Photography gives way to pleasure and excitement and Trinety goes down on Carlos. The shoot is temporarily postponed while Trinety_s mouth and cleavage get cock treatment. Before long, they_re banging like two honeymooners on the couch he_s fucked many other models on. This is why guys become photographers of hot girls and why many more guys want to become photographers. Shooting adult videos has opened Trinety up. I_ve been able to express myself sexually and blossom into the real nympho I have always been Trinety explained. Looks like Trinety will be visiting this photo studio again for more fun and games.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyG_32352_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1254.66 MB
    Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinetyG_32352_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Magnificent Meeting

Xlgirls.com- The Magnificent Meeting

Description:
    This is indeed The Magnificent Meeting of two breast goddesses. The merger, the unification, if you will, of two of the greatest big-bust models in history and caught on video for pleasurable entertainment that will stick in the mind for a long time to come. We begin with Micky Bells, decked out in a low-cut, red, button-down sweater that doesn_t completely cover her ass-cheeks and a tight, pointy bra that shows lots of mouthwatering cleavage. Garters and stockings decorate Micky_s gams. See-through panties cover the pussy-candy beneath. Micky speaks to the camera. I have a surprise for you guys. I have a friend with me that has boobs as big as mine. Enter Natalie Fiore. Mademoiselle Fiore struts her sweet stuff in a mini-skirt and a tight, blue, tit-spilling sweater wrapped around a vintage, pointy bra. Astounding At this point, the old compass should be pointing north Seeing these two together, thanks to XLGirls, is world news in our book. At first, it looks like Natalie is going to be the seducer and Micky the seducee. The magnificent morsels must first slowly and lovingly admire, with pleasure and giggling, the gifts that nature has blessed them with. They carefully undress and worship each other_s lush, sweet-smelling bodies, sucking and kissing their tits and nipples, and burying their faces in their deep boobage, getting more and more excited with each passing second. Hands and lips explore every inch of their succulent, huge tits--tits that demand adoration.
    Model:
    Micky Bells and Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFioreMicky_27360_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 427.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFioreMicky_27360_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Taste The Rainbow

Xlgirls.com- Taste The Rainbow

Description:
    English bra-buster Kiki Rainbow was born and lives in Cleveland, North Yorkshire. She_s a dominatrix mistress and BBW model with 38K-cup boobs. I wear very low-cut dresses to show my breasts, said Kiki who loves role play. I like it when a man can_t take his eyes off my ample assets. I enjoy wearing short dresses as I like to show my tattoos and shapely legs. Kiki loves kinky play and B&ampD. The chain outfit she has on in this scene is pure fetish. I like having my feet played with, rubbed and my toes sucked. I like to be restrained and blindfolded. I enjoy being a dominatrix mistress but I also get excited about being submissive, being spanked and whipped.
    Model:
    Kiki Rainbow
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiRainbow_34795_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1132.26 MB
    Duration : 00:19:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KikiRainbow_34795_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Description:
    In this scene from Bikini Busters, the great Sapphire is showing her new extreme swimsuit to Tony. Would she wear this on the beach? Maybe, with a security detail close by. Tony loses control of himself in a few seconds, reduced to a blubbering mess. He_s got to suck on her massive fun-jugs like the man-baby she_s turned him into. Tony removes his clothes like they_re on fire and quickly takes off Sapphire_s bikini. Burying his face in her ass only inspires him more. Sapphire can_t wait for his rigid tool to pry its way into her pink pussy-hole. She tongues his balls and dick to harden him even more and give her the fucking she deserves. Sapphire is an XL Girls original, one of the earliest superstars in both XL Girls and V-mag. As time went on, Sapphire got plumper and plumper. At first, Sapphire wouldn_t do boy-girl scenes. After many solo shoots, she changed her mind. Why the turnabout? Said Sapphire, I don_t know. I was just new to any kind of posing at first and my answer was just no. After I did my first shoots and got more comfortable with how it_s done and how professional everyone is here, I felt like it was right to take it to another level. It was exciting. I know most guys like to see hardcore scenes so that_s another reason I wanted to give it a try. Not to win an award but just to please my fans even more than I was before.
    Model:
    Sapphire and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BikiniBusters_Sapphire_16022_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 535.17 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:27:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BikiniBusters_Sapphire_16022_640x480_2600_MF S.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Alone With Alana

Xlgirls.com- Alone With Alana

Description:
    Is there anyone with a hotter voice than Alana Lace? She naturally speaks like a phone sex operator. This video taps into this special vocal talent the brunette brick house possesses as well as her ultra-sexy body and personality. A guy could jack to Alana_s voice alone. Speaking into her girly-girl phone, Alana describes what she wants you to do to her. She rubs her big, beautiful boobs as she tells you what she needs to build up to an explosive orgasm. Alana wants her nipples sucked. She wants her tits touched and rubbed. She wants more. Alana pulls her whoppers out and the sight is unbelievable. This babe has a pair of the greatest tits ever seen. Watch carefully as Alana sticks the receiver inside her canyon of cleavage, licks it like it_s the head of a cock and buries her fingers deep inside her cunnie as she stares at you. Guys who spend time on webcam sites pay $3.99 a minute for this...if they_re lucky to get it.
    Model:
    Alana Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30590_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3568.13 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlanaLace_30590_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Plump Mom Pounded

Xlgirls.com- Plump Mom Pounded

Description:
    Homemaker and MILF Cami Cooper bakes away in the kitchen because she_s big-boobed mom 1. JMac catches a whiff of Cami_s deliciousness and is drawn to the kitchen window. Cami sees him watching her and teases him, popping a finger in her mouth. That finger_s going to be replaced by his boner soon. Cami waves him in and offers him some of her pie. JMac is interested and even more interested in Cami_s pie. He_s going to pound it good. Moms with big tits know how to fuck and suck. Cami takes a heavy breast out of her tight dress and puts some pie topping on it so he can lick it. A great way to eat pie. She sprays more whipped cream on it. He sucks it hard and can_t get enough so he sprays her nipple some more. He can_t keep his hands off and dry humps Mrs. Cooper, squeezing her tits. Cami sprays the tip of his cock with cream and adds a strawberry on top, eating it, licking it and sucking it. She sprays even more cream after she_s licked it clean. Now she_s hooked on creamy cock. The kitchen is no place to fuck so they go to the living room. Cami sucks his cock some more, sucks his balls and cups her heavy knockers together for a tit-fuck. Cami has more pie to share and climbs on his dick facing him. Bouncing up and down hard, breathing and moaning loudly, Cami_s in for one hard mommy pounding.
    Model:
    Cami Cooper and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CamiCooper_33287_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1298.51 MB
    Duration : 00:22:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CamiCooper_33287_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat With Diana Eisley

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat With Diana Eisley

Description:
    Voluptuous magazine editor Dave chats with young, sweet, curvy, hot, cute, sexy, horny and busty Diana Eisley. I was working at a restaurant as a hostesswaitress. I usually wear my uniform, but that day, I was wearing a tank top. I had no laundry done, so I had to come in wearing a tank top that day. I was serving a man just like any other customer, and after he finished eating, he approached me at the counter and told me he was a recruiter for a modeling company. He didn_t tell me specifics on what it was, but he told me he would like to exchange numbers and keep in contact and see if he can get me any jobs. We exchanged numbers. I went home. At first I thought it was fake, like a scam or something, but I decided, _You know what? I_ve done nothing for the last year since moving here. Let_s try something new._ He told me that there_s a company that likes working with girls with very curvy body types, and he told me about you guys, The SCORE Group.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35832_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4039.33 MB
    Duration : 00:24:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianaEisley_35832_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wet Angel

Xlgirls.com- Wet Angel

Description:
    Angel Sin_s favorite way of masturbating is by rubbing her clit very quickly with her hands and that_s what she does in the tub. Angel likes to talk hot and dirty with a teasing glint in her eyes. She talks about guys_ hard cocks rubbing her nipples and breasts, and shooting their loads all over her body. Angel slaps her tits together and, with direct eye-contact, she talks about guys fucking her tits while she slaps them together. Angel prefers fucking on top so she can smother guys_ faces with her giant knockers. There_s a whole lotta woman to fuck when you_re pounding Angel. Stock up on the zinc and lecithin pills _cause you_d need _em. She truly is an angel of sin and salvation
    Model:
    Angel Sin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelSin_21440_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 892.05 MB
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AngelSin_21440_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information