Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Knockout Sex

Xlgirls.com- Knockout Sex

Description:
    British blonde bombshell Samantha Sanders is back from across the Big Pond and doing her first hardcore scenes for XL Girls after a long absence. A girl with a pair of the heaviest tits we_ve ever met, Samantha was busy with her job as a lawyer and the demands of a boyfriend. But now she_s single and wants to mingle and get that modeling tingle again. Kickboxer Max is training at the gym. Samantha, his manager, comes by with his new contract for a big fight. He won_t sign because he thinks he_s not ready. She insists. He declines. She doesn_t give up. He refuses. Samantha_s going to have to forego the standard methods of business negotiation and use her big tits and her body to get him to sign on the dotted line. He_ll go down in one round when he gets to play with those giant mounds, get his cock sucked and stuff her pussy. Samantha scores her own knockout, no punching or kicking needed. Some people need a good manager to set them straight. Samantha Sanders straightens Max out real good.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1346.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Best Models

Xlgirls.com- Best Models

Description:
    Unlike most categories of nude modeling, XL Girls attracted many women who came from ordinary walks of life. They were not exotic dancers or professional entertainers. The internet revolution led many women to take up modeling. Often behind every great woman is a man who encourages her and loves to see her naked, masturbating and sometimes more. This was the case with Nikki Cars. It was just for the fun of it, Nikki told XL Girls_ editors. It was my husband_s idea. He came home one day and said, _We should put naked pictures on the internet._ So that_s what we did. It was just a fun thing to do, and I ended up really liking it. We never really expected anything out of it at all. Rose Valentina lived not far from the XL Girls_ offices. She did not have a guy behind her like Nikki did but she had several guys behind her, and in her, during her shoots. During these years, XLGirls began to produce their own feature movies such as Big Girl Sex School, Plump Desires, Double-Stuffed Plumpers and Plush Control. When My Big Plump Wedding was being planned, Rose was invited to be one of the co-stars. Rose found XL Girls through a friend. I was friends with his ex-wife and she had big boobs, maybe like a DD or a DDD, Rose said in a 2009 interview. She always told me I?should come here but I had never done nude modeling before. I?decided to try it and sent my pictures in and the next week I?was in here shooting You guys are the best company I_ve ever shot for by far Arianna Sinn was a popular web cam girl out of Romania. When we sent a photographer there to photograph her, Arianna was built more like a SCORE or Voluptuous girl. Six months later, Arianna had plumped-up to XL Girl dimensions. It was very similar to Kerry Marie_s evolution from slim and stacked natural to plump hottie. Arianna_s steamy sex scenes in the Caribbean for the Mammary Mambo DVD made the tropics even hotter. I like any kind of man as long as he_s funny, keeps himself clean and knows how to treat a woman, Arianna said. I do not like men who are rude or pushy and must have their own way. I like a man who is respectful and knows how to romance a woman. Fashionable, kind and generous. Good personality. Looks do not matter. Lovely Alice Webb always drew adoring emails and letters whenever any of her pictorials were published. She did very little video but what she did made an impact. The funniest pick-up line Alice has ever heard in her life was, Excuse me. I_m about to go home and masturbate, and I need a name for that face. A tower of tits and ass power at 5_10 with 40HH pillows, Alice studied karate for eight years. She can probably knock out a guy with one swing of her huge tits.
    Model:
    Alice Webb, Arianna Sinn, Nikki Cars, and Rose Valentina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartThreeVideo_30697_1920x1080_80 00_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1160.72 MB
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15YearAnniversaryPartThreeVideo_30697_1920x1 080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Annabelle Rogers Toy Chest

Xlgirls.com- Annabelle Rogers Toy Chest

Description:
    Slow-motion boobs ahead Please note: if you are easily put into a trance by bouncing breasts, Annabelle Rogers_ incredible pair will knock you out. Once an au pair, Annabelle found her calling as a foxy model. Beautiful, big-boobed and sexually adventurous, Annabelle has a horny imagination. She loves toys and did a fuck machine scene at SCORELAND. Here, she plugs her sweet pink pussy with assorted vibrators and dildos. A TSG staff member spotted Annabelle and got in touch with her. At first, she thought he was a scam artist because she gets lots of photographers wanting to meet her. Growing up, I was always very confident, so I kinda always got attention from guys, Annabelle said. I_ve never felt shamed because of my boobs. They_ve always made me feel very sexy and empowered and unique. I don_t know if there was ever a time when I thought, _Oh, I_ve got it._ I always thought I had it. Maybe in high school, if I had to pick a particular time.
    Model:
    Annabelle Rogers
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnabelleRoger_34824_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1099.23 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnabelleRoger_34824_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Showers Bosom Buddies

Xlgirls.com- Showers Bosom Buddies

Description:
    It_s been a long day but a fun day, Harley Ann says. I did some scenes with some men Harley is wrapping up after a long day of shoots and what she calls awesome dick. It was a fun day, but a long day, so Harley is looking forward to taking a quick shower. Do you want to join me? She asks. We thought you_d never ask, Harley. Harley takes off her bra and panties and jumps into the tub, soaking her boobs and soft curves with warm water. Is there anything more sensual than watching a sexy chick take a shower? We can_t think of anything at the moment. That feels so much better, Harley says. Wet tits, wet pussy and a girl straight out of our wet dreams.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_31057_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 593.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_31057_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Magic Miranda

Xlgirls.com- Magic Miranda

Description:
    There haven_t been many great imports from Italy. XL Girls has had only one bra-busting babe from that nation. Magic Miranda was an Italian import living in New York when we met her. She accepted an invitation to pose and she blew us away with her incredibly huge tits when we first saw her naked in the flesh. Miranda, in America, we have a phrase for women like you: built like a brick shithouse. Miranda: I don_t understand. Say it again. Built like a brick shithouse. Miranda: So what does it mean? It means that you_re built all over. Stacked. Packed all over, coming and going. Miranda: Okay. Thanks, I guess In Italy, do men prefer the ass or the breasts? Miranda: The ass. When you_re taking pictures, are you thinking about all of the guys who are going to be looking at them? Miranda: Something like that. Maybe they_re getting excited, so I like that. I like when somebody gets excited watching me.
    Model:
    Miranda
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Miranda_13423_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 911.66 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:47:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Miranda_13423_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tasty Tourist

Xlgirls.com- Tasty Tourist

Description:
    Anna Beck is a tourist lost in a strange city. By chance, George is cycling by and notices the beautiful stranger studying a map. He stops to offer some assistance out of the goodness of his heart, not to mention Anna_s bodaciously boobalicious balcony and her sexy, plump body. He offers to guide Anna back to her hotel. She invites him up and offers him wine. They look at the photos Anna has taken as George suavely makes his move. He asks if he can touch her boobs. Anna_s not sure but lets him anyway and within seconds, he_s sucking on her sweet nipples and palming her heavy, blue-veined breastmeat and going crazy. She leans back so George can feel her pussy and stick a finger inside. Not so shy anymore, Anna feels his junk and licks her lips, staring at him. She wants it. Suck my cock? George asks. Anna pulls off his cycle pants and yanks his instantly rigid pole. She is the kind of girl who creates wood just by looking at a guy. Holding her big, quivering jugs, Anna gives him the only kind of lip service that_s worthwhile. George spreads her smooth legs open and kneels to give Anna lip service as well. That seals the deal for Anna. He fingers her juicy box some more while he savors her unbelievable tits. Anna is now ready to feel the cock inside her pussy. Anna gets turned around so her ass is facing him. He fucks her from behind, increasing the force and speed of the thrusts as her tight cunt grips his shaft. Anna_s tits hang in this position. No tourist photo ever taken is this exciting. The room fills with the sound of hips and butt loudly smacking together on the in-stroke. Anna gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. While she holds her quivering globes in both hands, massaging his shaft, her snatch is finger-spanked again. Their fucking is far from over. They want to do sideways pumping. Anna holds her tits, pulling on her nipples, her hips grinding as she is drilled. Once that satisfies them, they_re ready for a fresh pounding position. Tasty tourist Anna Beck will be visiting this city again one day. The locals are very friendly and eager to help.
    Model:
    Anna Beck and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30659_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1193.18 MB
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30659_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Young Cuddly XL Girl

Xlgirls.com- Young Cuddly XL Girl

Description:
    I don_t usually emphasize my breasts, but to draw attention to them I wear anything low-cut or tight, said Sylvia Bateman, a happy, friendly teen titillator from Texas. When it comes to bras, I buy whatever is the most comfortable. Most of the time I need a fitting. Before natural wonder Sylvia gets busy, she sits with our photographer for a chat so we can get to know her better. He_s especially interested in the reaction Sylvia gets about her large (38G-cup) tits. I get lots of attention because of them and it made me self-conscious. A friend suggested she model for XL Girls. Sylvia calls herself a nerd and laughs a lot during their talk. She likes to paint, read novels and play video games. Their chat leads to sex questions. Even though she_s done hardcore, she seems on the shy side, but that_s part of her charm and innocent look. The sex talk leads to him asking her to get her clothes off and masturbate. Sylvia fingers her furry pussy and cums very quickly. At eighteen, her sexual response cycle (excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution) is rapid and may be even faster because she_s being watched while she rubs one out. XLGirls: So, Sylvia, how did you get into the whole nude modeling scene? Sylvia: I love taking naked pictures of myself and I thought, Why don_t I do this as work? XL Girls was the first studio to hire me for modeling and I couldn_t be happier to make my professional debut with them XLGirls: What do you think about when you watch your videos? Sylvia: To be honest, I try to separate what I experienced on-set and try to live through what the videos are supposed to depict. I love working with the hot and sexy men that XL Girls has had me work with
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SylviaBateman_34877_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1127.09 MB
    Duration : 00:19:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SylviaBateman_34877_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Analee Sands Interview

Xlgirls.com- The Analee Sands_ Interview

Description:
    You_ve seen Analee Sands_ super-sexy super-debut on XLGirls. (If not, you_ve missed a hot introduction so go back and see this horny sexapalooza.) In this post-boff video interview, pretty Analee chats with the editor of XLGirls magazine about her interests (she_s a belly dancer, just like Contessa Rose), the reaction she gets from guys when they check out her hot body and her life as the owner of huge, 38F-cup jugs. This is Analee_s first time modeling and there_s no trace of nervousness or shyness. She_s very confident and outgoing, and not self-conscious at all. And man, has she got a killer rack But then you know that already.
    Model:
    Analee Sands
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnaleeSandsInt_26406_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 320.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnaleeSandsInt_26406_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS. mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- All The Right Moves

Xlgirls.com- All The Right Moves

Description:
    Girls who yell Fuck Shit and Rub that fucking pussy in bed. You love _em, you want to see _em, you want to hear _em. And Julia Juggs is one of those bad, bad bitches, a good bad girl who gives 200% in bed or on the floor. The Las Vegas burlesque stripper and cam-model puts on a strip show for her dick date as a warm-up. This private dance is so fiery it_s a miracle the carpet didn_t ignite under her combustible ass. No one is nastier at teasing a man and then pleasing him than Julia Juggs. Heating a man up, cooling him down the way he likes it. Once her floor grinding and tit-play is up, it_s time for her to take that cock and shove it and no one is hotter at that than Julia. When Miss Juggs gets fucked in doggie, she rams her ass back as hard she gets it and when she fucks on top facing the camera, she builds up more momentum than riding a see-saw at a lap dance club. In our opinion, Julia Juggs is the ultimate XL Girls stripper sex star.
    Model:
    Julia Juggs and Emmanuel Bruno Jaramillo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJuggs_27149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1141.02 MB
    Duration : 00:19:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JuliaJuggs_27149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Happy Holidays From Mia Sweetheart

Xlgirls.com- Happy Holidays From Mia Sweetheart

Description:
    The lovely, talented and sweet Mia Sweetheart sends everyone at XLGirls.com her very cheerful holiday greetings. Happy Holidays, Mia.
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_36393_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 1061.75 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaSweetheart_36393_2160p.mp4

Thread Information