Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Gamer Babe

Xlgirls.com- Gamer Babe

Description:
    One of our favorite things is catching one of our lovely XL girls between shooting scenes and getting to know them a bit better. And if you_re getting to know Suzumi, one of the first things she_ll mention is her passion for gaming. It_s completely my life, she said. The world of gaming is something I feel should be in everyone_s life. For me, it brings complete happiness. For us, just getting to chatting up a girl like Suzumi brings complete happiness.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30756_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 199.01 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_30756_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital- Affordable Care

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital- Affordable Care

Description:
    When nurses bust their uniforms like Cameron Skye does, there_s no shortage of patients seeking medical care. The sexy, sporty blonde enjoys fucking and made sex on-camera a big part of her life. Before the action begins, one of TSG_s editors talks to Cameron, already decked out as a nurse. He was prepared to call-in sick the day after. This patient is checking out after a week of tender-loving care by Cameron. He was never sick. He just needed a hot blonde to take care of him every day. Cameron comes by during her rounds for her last visit. She decides to take his pulse in a different way by gripping his dick and stroking it. Just then, the doctor arrives to check up on the dude. He approves of Nurse Cameron_s treatment and decides he wants a piece of her action too. Those big boobs and that ass that demands slapping get him hard. It_s a documented fact that more doctors and nurses fuck their brains out than in many other professions. Cameron_s mouth gets to work on one cock while the other dick slides into her increasingly wet cookie. They_ll take turns ravishing the hot nurse. That_s everyday life at Hooter Hospital. The cure for the U.S._s health care crisis is called Nurse Cameron Skye.
    Model:
    Cameron Skye, James Kickstand, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CameronSkye_29539_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 2384.85 MB
    Duration : 00:41:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CameronSkye_29539_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Classic Beauty, Heavy Boobies

Xlgirls.com- Classic Beauty, Heavy Boobies

Description:
    Plush, busty and beautiful, Anna Beck is a woman after our own hearts and who instantly awakens our cocks. Each of Anna_s scenes are intimate affairs in which few words are needed because Anna lets her body, M-cup boobs, lustful expressions and sensual coos do the talking as she explores every inch of her supple body. Clad in a red top and black skirt that hugs every inch of her figure, Anna looks as delicious as ever today. She_s the type of girl who has you licking your lips and taking sips of water when you lay eyes on her. Even in our land of tits and honies, Anna is among the cream of the crop. And her popularity seems to grow with each post. Is she one of the greatest naturals of all-time? That_s for you, our brethren in bust love, to decide. But Anna certainly has our vote.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30232_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1362.73 MB
    Duration : 00:23:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30232_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Way Busty Emma Likes It

Xlgirls.com- The Way Busty Emma Likes It

Description:
    Busty Emma brings her double-Fs to the show and this time she is in the company of two gentlemen. First, TSG editor Dave who chats with her in the models_ dressing room and then stunt-cock Jimmy who has the actual honor of a dirty dance with the newcomer to XL Girls. Emma seems more nervous about chatting than getting it on with Jimmy. I just wanna fuck, says Emma, giggling. She has a good sense of humor and a cheery personality. As Emma pulls out her big tits, a naked girl streaks across the room behind Emma. It_s just a normal day at TSG. While Dave and Emma continue their chat, Emma shows how she can lick and suck her nipples, a talent breast-men value. She shows how she blows, using Jimmy to demonstrate. He face-fucks Emma and gives her jugs a few smacks. What does Emma like in bed? I like being submissive to a guy, throat-fucking, getting slapped on my tits, ass and face. My fantasies are always...like...anything that has to do with me being tied-up and submissive and the guy being very dominant. When a guy is in control of me and the sex is rough, I_m satisfied. When Emma_s satisfied, we_re satisfied.
    Model:
    Busty Emma and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BustyEmma_32610_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1436.72 MB
    Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BustyEmma_32610_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Addicted To Love

Xlgirls.com- Addicted To Love

Description:
    The last time we saw Monica Love at XL Girls, she was creaming her big, fat, beautiful tits in the dressing room, sinking her fingers deep into her fine breast-flesh. This girl loves to cream _em, shake _em and jiggle _em as much as we love to watch her. Now we have Monica back in a red corset and stockings, taking us on another trip around her plush curves and ending with Monica plunging her dainty fingers into her juice box for a wet cum-gasm. This is very English, yes? Monica asked about her outfit. Wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy, this young XL Girl-next-door said. I love to put on bikinis and high heels and look at myself in the mirror. Sometimes I get so hot I have to play with my big tits and my pussy if I don_t have a boyfriend. When I do, I have to call him to come over and make fuck with me.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32278_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1288.18 MB
    Duration : 00:22:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32278_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mahogany Masters Gives You Wood

Xlgirls.com- Mahogany Masters Gives You Wood

Description:
    Some guys would be happy with a sixteen minute video of Mahogany Masters sleeping...and watching her boobs fall out of her negligee top. That must happen often. Fortunately, Mahogany is a light-sleeper and our photographer_s heavy breathing woke her up right away so she could share some fun time with you before the day begins. There_s no music added to this scene so we can hear Mahogany_s huge breasts slap against each other and her chest as they sway like pendulums. Each of her fully-loaded 42K boobs is way bigger than your head. We believe that hot chicks should start their day off by having a spank and she does that here. Mahogany mentioned that she enjoys a lot of breast play and clitoral stimulation. She said before that she has no special talents, but we see plenty of talent when we look at her and so will you.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34046_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 948.07 MB
    Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34046_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Description:
    This is Diane Poppos_ sexiest outfit out of all the clothes she_s ever modeled in. And her tits and legs look outstanding, made to erect boners in her honor. People have always complimented Diane for her shapely calves and thighs. It surprises me because I always think that all people see are my boobs, said Diane, America_s legendary huge-boobed housewife. Diane likes to spend time at her pool. Mostly topless, naturally. She lives by a golf course and when she is out sunning, golf balls tend to land in her back yard. Who woulda guessed it?
    Model:
    Diane Poppos
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1140.52 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Aimee Jackson- I Love To Play With My Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Aimee Jackson- I Love To Play With My Boobs

Description:
    Chatting with the beauties we feature on XL Girls is half the fun. We get to find out what makes them tick and, eventually, what makes their pussies drip. I love to be touched, Aimee Jackson said. I_m addicted to touch. All over my body, but especially my 34H boobs. I love to play with my boobs and pinch my nipples. Especially when I_m really turned on. Aimee said she has spent her life exploring her sexuality and wants to continue to discover new kinks. Recently, Aimee discovered that she loves anal. It_s the best orgasm I_ve ever had, she said. I_m basically going to be a butt slut forever. A lover stuck a finger in there and I loved it. I probably loved it a bit too much. It_s gotten to the point where I_m begging for it. We don_t think it_s possible for a girl like Aimee to love anal sex too much. If there_s anything we love _round these parts, it_s a butt slut.
    Model:
    Aimee Jackson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AimeeJackson_30716_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4160.48 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:17:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AimeeJackson_30716_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Asstounding Tails

Xlgirls.com- Asstounding Tails

Description:
    Southern charmer, doll-baby and gamer girl Suzumi Wilder is game for some pleasure with her butt toy. Her full-moon tush is the stuff rump dreams are made of. Suzumi extracts the butt plug from under the pillow. She can rub down her clit while she eases the plug into her ass. Relief is on the way. One of the great mysteries of life is why some girls hide their vibrators and tush toys under their pillows instead of in a nightstand drawer with their lube, wands, handcuffs and extra batteries. It would be a good door-to-door survey question at sorority houses. I love anal whether it_s by myself or with a guy. Sometimes I will use a double-headed dildo that I will put into my pussy and my ass and fuck myself until I feel an orgasm coming. I might use a vibrating egg on my clit while I fuck myself to cum as hard as I can. Long term, Suzumi would like to work as a designer for a gaming outfit. If we ran one of those companies, we_d hire her in a second. We know talent when we see her.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_32483_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 680.76 MB
    Duration : 00:11:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_32483_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bangs For The Mammaries

Xlgirls.com- Bangs For The Mammaries

Description:
    I like all kinds of guys. The more the better, says Madi Jane. She_s living proof that more is better. She weighs 200 pounds and has F-cup tits to go along with a 48-inch ass. Madi starred in the DVD Big Girl Sex School. In Big Girl Sex School, the first few scenes were a little difficult because we were all supposed to be rather unskilled at sex. That_s why we were at the school. So it was a challenge to act like I didn_t know how to give a good blow job or how to fuck a guy. Trust me, I don_t need a school. I know how to fuck. Madi proved it right here. There are a lot of girls out there who could learn a lot from Madi Jane.
    Model:
    Madi Jane and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MadiJane_19502_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1653.67 MB
    Duration : 00:28:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MadiJane_19502_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information