Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wonder From Down Under

Xlgirls.com- Wonder From Down Under

Description:
    I_m a sexually aggressive woman, says Lila Payne, new arrival from the land of Oz. Sexy off the charts. Exudes erotic flair. If I like someone, they will know it. Sex on a first date? Yes, if I like the person and there is good chemistry. If that person is boring, the date will end early. Someone being a very good kisser really turns me on. If the kissing is bad, everything else usually is too. Lila has a bright smile in her photos, videos and chats. What makes her laugh when she_s got the time to just kick back at home? I love old-school Monty Python and physical comedy. I also laugh pretty hard at funny cute-animal videos on the web. What a beauty writes BoobHound. And the fact that she loves her own boobs, too, and isn_t complaining about back pain, makes her even sexier.
    Model:
    Lila Payne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaPayne_32488_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1001.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaPayne_32488_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Allie Pearson- Hand Job, Tit-fuck Suck Off

Xlgirls.com- Allie Pearson- Hand Job, Tit-fuck Suck Off

Description:
    Allie Pearson is really awesomely hot, bouncy, bubbly and sexy. What a super XL Girl-next-door. I feel sexy and beautiful here and I can embrace my womanhood, said Allie. Because my whole life it_s been like, _You_re too big_ or _You_re too short_ to model or to provide something people want to see. I_ve been told people like tall, skinny. Perky boobs but not too big. This is something I_ve always been interested in. I love being the center of attention. I love having my makeup and hair done. All those things. I_ve always been such a girly-girl, but the opportunities that have presented themselves, and where I was at, it never became an option for me. Allie does more than jerk the dick and get her big tits fucked. The lucky dude gets a blow job. Are we jealous? You bet.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32227_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 856.42 MB
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlliePearson_32227_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Do You Know Passion When You See Her

Xlgirls.com- Do You Know Passion When You See Her

Description:
    Welcome a new XL Girl to rock your day or night. Passion Brooks found out about XLGirls.com through the website itself. The green-eyed redhead boasts a 42 inch bustline, made even more impressive by her being only 4_11 tall. She loves the attention her huge tits and curvy body bring her. I don_t have any problems answering any questions people may ask me, Passion says. Guys will walk over to me when they see me. Passion doesn_t always wear a bra. My breasts are pretty perky so they_re not always needed. It depends on the kind of top I_m wearing. I usually dress to show off my girls by wearing V-necks, low-cut tops or tank tops. I_m very proud of them. I decided to become a model because of that. I love taking pictures, anywhere, anytime. We love a woman who_s passionate about her bod and Passion is all that.
    Model:
    Passion Brooks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PassionBrooks_28364_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 270.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PassionBrooks_28364_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hot-N-Steamy Plumper

Xlgirls.com- Hot-N-Steamy Plumper

Description:
    So fresh and so clean. There_s nothing like watching a hottie get clean after a long day of being dirty. Kamryn Monroe_s second visit to our studios could not have been more successful. She posed and teased us enough that we had to take a few bathroom breaks in between shoots (you know what we mean), she filmed her first tits and tugs--which you will see later this month--and she set herself apart as one of the hottest babes XLGirls.com has to offer. Through it all, she remained the same lovable gal we met not too long ago. It_s always an experience being here, Kamryn said. It_s so much fun, and the attention is amazing. I can_t wait to come back again. Kamryn won_t have to worry about that. We know the calls from XL Men will be loud to bring this gal back immediately.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroeBonus_31216_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 512.5 MB
    Duration : 00:08:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroeBonus_31216_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Plump, Plush Lush

Xlgirls.com- Plump, Plush Lush

Description:
    Even if Mariya Mills is a quiet girl in her XL Girls videos, her body does all the talking so if you look at it like that, she has a lot to say. Obviously she_s not shy or she wouldn_t be taking her clothes off on-camera. Mariya_s just naturally quiet. She has a picture perfect body and pictures don_t lie. Those huge boobs and that big butt are works of art and she_s pretty too. The cameraman films Mariya in lots of full-body shots from head-to-toe getting progressively closer and closer until he_s a few inches away from her smooth pussy. His full-body framing really shows you Mariya_s proportions and dimensions. Believe it or not, Mariya was not the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. Keep in mind that she_s from Ukraine, land of lovely plump babes looking for husbands. That_s exactly what Mariya is looking to do. Lots of guys approach me and give me attention, Mariya said to the cameramantranslator. I have not found the right guy at this time for marriage. Let_s hope that_s not for a while or Mr. Right will take her off the market.
    Model:
    Mariya Mills
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariyaMills_33032_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 816.95 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MariyaMills_33032_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Titanic Ta-tas

Xlgirls.com- Titanic Ta-tas

Description:
    Natalie Fiore needs to do a lot of breast moisturizing due to her pregnant condition. That_s the first thing Natalie does in this video. She is going to need a lot of body lotion to cover those now-gigantic gazongas Natalie slowly, on purpose, discards her white dress shirt and purple bra to heighten the anticipation and expectation. And that she does She makes you anxious to see those twin mountains in all of their glory Natalie is a role model for other models because of the way she interacts in her videos and talks. She makes you feel as if you were right there in the room with her. Dabbing globs of creamy white stuff on her big tits, Natalie rubs them good until her breasts shine. Then she lays back on the bed and gives her baby bump the same lovin_ treatment. Natalie kicks off her tiny panties. Her clit can also benefit from massage. It will harden at her touch and send waves of excitement coursing through her body.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30049_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 351.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30049_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Studying In The Stacks

Xlgirls.com- Studying In The Stacks

Description:
    How come we didn_t have academic tutors like Jordynn LuXXX? The world really sucks. Jordynn is trying to help you and you keep looking at her big tits instead of reading with her. As former guidance counselors ourselves, this is totally understandable. We would stare at her tits all day if we were in your place. Jordynn catches you staring at her bulging boobs in her low-cut pink sweater. Are you just staring at my tits? If I just pulled them out for you, would it help you pay attention? Jordynn chides. Would it help you if you just saw them and got it over with? Well, yeah, it_s better than reading about the reproductive process of fungi. Jordynn goes ahead and does what she threatens to do. But then she gets caught up in the removal of her clothes and undies, and before you know it, she_s totally naked on the couch spreading her legs wide open. You_re going to need a lot more tutoring, as much as possible, if you can swing it
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32164_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 937.9 MB
    Duration : 00:17:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_32164_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Showers Naked, Gets Naughty

Xlgirls.com- Showers Naked, Gets Naughty

Description:
    Sweet-faced 38DDD-cupper Monica Love is new to modeling yet she has the confidence and poise of a girl who_s been doing this a long time. She_s got a natural talent for being filmed. Very cheery, happy and bubbly, Monica is a pleasure to watch. In her candid holiday video, Monica measured her big and bouncy 44-inch tits which spread good will and even more holiday cheer. Today, she bathes and plays. Monica has all the right assets. Says Monica, I love to wear high heels so I think you could call that a fetish of mine, in a way. I have many high heels. I like to see men glance at my feet the way they look at my breasts. I enjoy caressing my body. I like to caress myself with my fingers at home and slowly bring myself to orgasm. Now it pleases me to do this at XL Girls so guys can see the videos and pictures. It goes beyond pleasuring myself at home. A woman like Monica is the best way to keep the winter and the rest of the year sizzling HOT commented chinageen.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32269_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1068.82 MB
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32269_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Anal Fulfillment

Xlgirls.com- Anal Fulfillment

Description:
    Lola Lush was one of the sexiest little fuck-toys we_d ever seen at XL Girls. She_s obedient and subservient to male desire, and her pretty face and hot body planted a jizz-bomb in our boxers. This scene set Lola up with stunt-cock Culton. He fucks her mouth, her tits, her pink pussy, and for the grand finale he drills deep into her asshole. She squealed and moaned like crazy as he boned her. It was hot and horny. She definitely got her buttons pushed. Lola said that she likes to masturbate with a small toy in her anus, a mini-vibe buzzing her clit and a large dildo in her sweet cunt. She vibrated her clit and pussy lips while Culton banged her butt-shaft. I like a big dick in my vagina and clit stimulation, Lola said. I_m usually assertive but he took control of me. He fucked me in every hole. We had a great time.
    Model:
    Lola Lush and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaLush_24465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1451.25 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaLush_24465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Go For The Goldie

Xlgirls.com- Go For The Goldie

Description:
    Johnny accidentally on purpose walks into Goldie Jackson on the street, and douses her nice, tight, white shirt with a cup of water. This really upsets Goldie who suspects he did it intentionally. Johnny takes Goldie to the laundry room of his apartment building to dry her top, then they wait at his place. She falls for this routine. This dude has every angle covered like a Mission: Impossible plot. He_s overjoyed when Goldie offers her big jugs to him and gets down to sucking his shaft for starters on his couch. Goldie_s tits and mouth get a hard workout before Johnny rams into her pussy in every position his breast-besotted mind can think of. He then drops a load all over her sweet body while she_s partly on the floor in a pile-driver position.
    Model:
    Goldie Jackson and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GoldieJackson_17696_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 407.99 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GoldieJackson_17696_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Thread Information