Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Kandi s Retro Lingerie

Xlgirls.com- Kandi_s Retro Lingerie

Description:
    Women don_t wear compression-style girdles anymore. They went out with women_s lib in the late _60s. But Kandi Kobain thinks they_re fun and sexy so she stuffed her hot body into old-school lingerie for this sexin_ date. Likewise the long gloves and all the other accessories such as stockings and gloves. Very sexy. Who could resist her? She_s ready, willing and spreadable. Her fuck mate likes it too but he_s more interested in her mouth, big, fleshy tits, slappable ass and tight, wet pussy-hole. They get it on hard. Every thrust into Kandi_s pink slit sends a jolt of electricity throughout her overheated body.
    Model:
    Kandi Kobain and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KandiKobain_22233_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1115.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KandiKobain_22233_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Description:
    It_s back to school time with a hot, stacked coed and all-around great new XL Girl, Mya Blair We see no reason to graduate and leave academia with knockouts like Mya walking around campus in their traditional university attire. Mya shows us the facts of life in detail and gives us an anatomy course using her own astonishing anatomy as an example of feminine foxiness. XL Girls found Mya through a modeling agency. She_s also a webcam girl. Mya says the most-fun job she_s ever had was as a dancer and bartender, and now she can add professional model to her resume. Mya_s a natural on-camera as this video proves. She definitely makes a guy want to consider going back to college. Hobby-wise, the South Carolina blonde sings, acts, dances, writes, watches hockey and Netflix and practices her fetish skills. She says she has a long list of fetishes. Please welcome a new curvy classmate to XL Girls U, Mya Blair
    Model:
    Mya Blair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 784.98 MB
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cream My Tits

Xlgirls.com- Cream My Tits

Description:
    One of Britain_s best in tits and ass is the now-retired Samantha Sanders. We flew Samantha over for photo shoots and she was game for hardcore action too. The lusty, strapping blonde brickhouse didn_t model very much but she did enough to make her mark. This video begins with a rare Samantha interview. It_s the only one we_ve ever seen anywhere. Then it shifts to Samantha_s Cream My Tits shag that was shot outdoors. Samantha once told us that her kinkiest sex-date was on the beach in Spain during a holiday from her job. The thought and fear of being spied on and possibly getting caught made her more wet than she normally gets. But she is not a fan of the British hobby of dogging where couples deliberately fuck in their cars in a park so wankers can watch. This sex picnic plays into that fetish and Samantha rode her fuck-buddy_s pickle with relish.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Jack Spade
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_14860_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 673.99 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:34:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_14860_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Beauty The Beach

Xlgirls.com- Beauty The Beach

Description:
    Here_s magnificent Jennica Lynn (February _14 Voluptuous covergirl) releasing her big boobs to you on the beach in the Caribbean by way of Florida by way of England by way of Sweden. Big boobs is the wrong term here. It_s a major understatement. Jennica is blessed with massive breasts. And they are correspondingly heavy. I think they weigh about 5 kilos all together, says Jennica. At 2.5 pounds to the kilo, that_s 12.5 pounds total breast weight. I weighed them I used the rope to a bath robe to tie them up and used a scale to weigh them. I was interested. They_re heavy. I wanted to know how much they weigh. Fantastic Previously, you_ve seen Jennica_s Come Along With Us video-log as she traveled to the island paradise, her kitchen play and her original Meet Jennica Lynn introduction plus the video Taking Her Measure. Now it_s time for this awesome beauty to hit the surf
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29508_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 230.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29508_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Humpin Plumpers- Jennie Louise

Xlgirls.com- Humpin_ Plumpers- Jennie Louise

Description:
    In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, Jennie Louise took to Marino_s Johnson like a kitten takes to heavy cream. Marino treats Jennie to a cunt-licking to wet her up good before sliding his sausage into her for a machine-like thrusting. Our favorite scene in this video is Jennie sitting on his cock while her gigantic tits hang, swing and jiggle. She was pretty hot stuff in her first and only XXX and showed a real love for the cock. We believe she has the biggest tits Marino_s ever had, and he_s banged Susie Wilden, Calle and many other bust-out girls from our studio. Running Time: 14:06
    Model:
    Jennie Louise and Marino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 83.91 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Is Lila

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Is Lila

Description:
    A business meeting with Lila Lovely would leave you exhausted and drained yet happy and satisfied. This scene is irrefutable proof of that claim. All the way from Wisconsin, blonde Lila has creamy skin and corn-fed looks and big boobs (40F-sucklers). She says modeling is the most-fun thing she_s ever done and like no other lifestyle she_s ever had before. Back home, Lila goes for walks at the beach with her two dogs, attends concerts, does yoga and watches the Green Bay Packers. We_d expect no less from a Wisconsin girl. I can buy my bras straight off the rack, said Lila. I usually buy underwire bras from Torrid. I like to wear low-cut tops or V-necks to emphasize my breasts. Torrid_s a clothing chain for plus-size women. Said Lila, I get a lot of attention, and it used to make me uncomfortable, but now I own it. Luckily for XLGirls fans, Lila likes all the attention and the exposure modeling brings. Lots of exposure. Lila has all the hot moves, as this video reveals.
    Model:
    Lila Lovely
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_31893_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 691.45 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_31893_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Honey Girl

Xlgirls.com- Honey Girl

Description:
    Honey girl Monica Love adds a little honey to her cuppa tea and, as the cheery, sexy girl-next-door gets undressed for our pleasure, she adds some honey to her big, heavy tits. Monica has a shyness about her but she is now very comfortable on-camera. As she got increasingly confident, she became self-assured enough to try her first XXX scene First SeXXX. My favorite position is doggie-style and I so enjoy cunnilingus. I loved it when Steve put me on the couch and put his tongue inside me. I love it when a guy licks my pussy. I pulled and rubbed my nipples and the sensations were so good I thought I would cum right away. I love to play with my boobs and my nipples. I will do that often before I go to sleep. Modeling has made me more aware of my sexuality and how important it is to me, said Monica. I always like sex a lot and now it is like an awakening inside me. I feel more sensuous and appreciated.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32272_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1049.41 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32272_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Her Excellency

Xlgirls.com- Her Excellency

Description:
    Every time Natalie has joined The SCORE Group for another romp in a picturesque nation, her breasts have been bigger. While there_s no obvious connection between the countries (such as the Czech Republic and the island chain of The Bahamas), it appears that Natalie is now at her bustiest in the largest country we have visited with her: Mexico. Just a coincidence. First we see Natalie relaxing at poolside. The sheer size of her tits encased in a bikini top is sure to flip you out. Natalie_s tits are fucking unbelievable now. They are the ultimate in male satisfaction for the real breast man. Mademoiselle Fiore talks to the studio manager about what she plans to wear for this video. Whatever she does wear, it is sure to blow a lusty bust-lover away. The dress that Natalie chooses to wear without a bra is cut so low, she would need two bodyguards if she left the property. And when that dress comes off, look out Prepare for another hot session with this world-famous brunette stunner, a woman who can make a guy cum just by her sexy talking. The camera explores every inch of her wonderland body. It may be time to plan another trip with Natalie Just how much bigger can Her Excellency_s crown jewels get?
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_27371_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 396 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_27371_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sexin Kandi Kobain

Xlgirls.com- Sexin_ Kandi Kobain

Description:
    When Kandi Kobain walks, tit-men hone in on her. This upgraded P.O.V. scene shows why she gives plumper lovers a boner. When a girl_s boobs are as big as mine, she has to wear a bra, Kandi told us. If I am going out to a club and have a cute shirt that looks good without a bra, then I won_t wear one. Otherwise I wear them pretty much every day. I need to have sex at least once a day...two or three times if the guy I_m with has a lot of stamina. I never fucked a guy who didn_t like fucking my tits. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits before we fuck. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits after we fuck. I like massaging a guy_s balls and squeezing all the cum out of them when he squirts. I like seeing it shoot out of his cock hole onto my face and tits.
    Model:
    Kandi Kobain and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KandiKobain_22251_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1282.49 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KandiKobain_22251_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Dream Stripper

Xlgirls.com- Dream Stripper

Description:
    The super-stacked, super-sexy Dallas Dixon is not a professional ecdysiast by trade. This was her fantasy and in her fantasies, Dallas can be whoever she wants to be, including a stripper with a rack that will not stop and heavy hangers meant to be sucked all night and day by guys who appreciate a set of big tits on a woman. I have a regular job, says Dallas who worked in a hotel when she found us. Modeling is play for me and I love it. There weren_t any opportunities where I live to do this, especially for a company like The SCORE Group. In my spare time, I like to go target shooting, spend time with family and watch TV at home. I like football, baseball and extreme fighting matches. This was a fun way for me to explore my sexuality and show my body to all the guys who appreciate a woman like me. I didn_t know how far or for how long I wanted to take this. I was just enjoying myself in the moment. Every time I see a photo or a video with me in it, I think I look happy in my pictures.
    Model:
    Dallas Dixon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DallasDixon_21442_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 806.11 MB
    Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoallasDixon_21442_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information