Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Think Pink

Xlgirls.com- Think Pink

Description:
    God, what a body on this girl. Arianna Sinn_s tits and ass are just packed with goodness. When Arianna first modeled for TSG, her body was perfect for SCORE and V-mag. Less than a year later, after noticeably gaining weight and boobage, Arianna was perfect for XLGirls. This video and pictorial was shot at a centuries-old villa in Sintra, Portugal, known for its 19th-century architecture. The town has a misty, fairy-tale atmosphere. It was a fitting place for Arianna to spend a week in because her beauty and personality have a timeless quality. That chair she_s sitting on while rubbing her wet pink pussy and gold-medal big boobs? Who knows how many statesmen and royals may have sat on it?
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_26509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 264.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AriannaSinn_26509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sarah Rae- The Girl, The Magic

Xlgirls.com- Sarah Rae- The Girl, The Magic

Description:
    How would Sarah Rae describe herself? What words would she use to describe her personality? Does she bounce when she walks down the street? Does she bounce her double J-cups when she_s in a restaurant? What kind of reaction does she get? When she goes to a lingerie store, what reaction does she get from the sales staff in the bra department? All of these questions and many more will be answered in this exclusive XLGirls.com video interview as we pull back the curtain and learn all about Sarah Rae, the girl, the magic. There are many who would spend their days and nights foregoing food, water and sleep just to watch Sarah Rae bounce her boobs and suck her nipples. She will breastnotize you
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_29071_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 381.04 MB
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_29071_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Rooftop Hot Tubber

Xlgirls.com- Rooftop Hot Tubber

Description:
    Maggie is sure to hold a place in your heart and other body parts. Maggie has a phenomenal body and very big boobs. Enough people told Maggie that she should try modeling so she decided to take the plunge. In this video, Maggie takes another kind of plunge, this one in a hot tub on a rooftop in Budapest, giving our photographer the opportunity to chat her up while she relaxes and we get to know a little about her. She teaches scuba diving and likes to travel. Fortunately, XL Girls was included in her travel plans.
    Model:
    Maggie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 132.61 MB
    Duration : 00:06:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- That Busty Barista

Xlgirls.com- That Busty Barista

Description:
    Hi, welcome to my cafe, Kitty McPherson says as her scene opens. Can I interest you in my fresh, hot cookies? Or would you like some coffee? Kitty is cute and bubbly. She_s the perfect girl to hire as your barista. But she_s so busty, we_re having a hard time listening to what she_s saying. As an HH-cupper, we_re sure Kitty is accustomed to this, though. I_m not sure if I was always the bustiest girl in school, Kitty said. But I was always one of the top 3. I was always in the big tittie committee. We would have a hard time deciding on what we want to order with Kitty_s naturals bouncing up and down in front of us. Well, to be honest, we do know what we want, but we aren_t sure if it_s on the menu. So what do you want? Kitty asks. Me? You want me to take off my apron? Well, only if you promise to give me a nice, big tip.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31769_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 475.76 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyMcPherson_31769_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Lolly Pop Girl

Xlgirls.com- Lolly Pop Girl

Description:
    I was asked to show you some of my skills with phallic-shaped objects, says lovely Nixie Night, the girl who puts the voom in va-va-voom. This is her oral dissertation. She holds a long, colorful lollypop in her hand and she_s ready to, Suck it, touch it, squeeze it. I like to start slow and then work my way up to it, says the XLGirl coed, her bright eyes shining. True girlfriend material. She inserts just the tip in her mouth and pulls it out, then sticks it in again, making sucking and lip smacking sounds. I use my lips a lot. You can_t see it but the tongue is going too. Sticking her tongue out to show what usually can_t always be seen, Nixie licks it with different tongue moves. Visualize her sucking your own Johnson. And there_s more ahead as Nixie speaks in tongues. Follow the rainbow that is Nixie.
    Model:
    Nixie Night
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNightBONUS_29964_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 155.5 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NixieNightBONUS_29964_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Roxanne Racks Up

Xlgirls.com- Roxanne Racks Up

Description:
    Fresh off her Student Bodies photo-spread and video with Lavina Dream and a dripping ice cream cone (and what a Dream Team that was), Roxanne Miller now invites you to shoot a game of pool. There_s no way you can keep your eye on the ball. The brunette_s sexy rack is what you_ll be spending quality eye-time on. I have been modeling for a few years now, Roxanne said. I thought my photo on the cover of Voluptuous magazine was exciting but being invited to the Dominican Republic and meeting Lavina, Jennica Lynn and Vanessa from Poland was exciting too. I had never been to the Dominican Republic before and it was like a fairytale. This was like a holiday to me.
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_29948_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 333.28 MB
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxanneMiller_29948_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Dancing Dazzler

Xlgirls.com- Dancing Dazzler

Description:
    Follow those magnificent, bouncing M-cup boobs because Jennica Lynn shakes up a storm in this dance video Can your eyes keep up with her? Jennica can give out free black eyes with those swinging hooters. Well worth the pain. Jennica is in the Bahamas, a place that suits her to a B as in bikini. Here_s a babe who was born to be a big-bust star What color are Jennica_s eyes? If you said blue, you_re correct. If this was happening on a populated beach, Jennica in that bikini would draw a crowd. Actually she_d draw a crowd in anything she wore. Incredible.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29517_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 140.2 MB
    Duration : 00:07:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29517_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bend It For Beck

Xlgirls.com- Bend It For Beck

Description:
    It was shock and awe time in a very good way when Anna Beck suddenly reappeared and was ready to toss her huge, veiny and creamy boobs in our faces again. After all, it_s been several years and it was assumed that Anna had moved on to other activities. Blonde hair replaced by long locks as black as the night, Anna looked different when her test shots were sent to XLGirls.com. But those tits Massive Giant Stupendous--as in they_re making us stupid--something big tits are known to do to the male species. Adding to the fun is that Anna is now spreading her lady-lips and spanking it up. She didn_t do that before. She had only spread her legs open to show her pussy when she was blonde and a newcomer. In this second video, she_s opening wide and sticking her fingers in to digitize herself in bed. This video has some unique angles and perspectives of Anna with screen-filling, tit-hanging and dangling action and positions as well as tight close-ups. Lots of sexy eye-contact also. Welcome back, Miss Beck.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 322.97 MB
    Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Glory Hole Hottie

Xlgirls.com- Glory Hole Hottie

Description:
    Klaudia Kelly gets a little toy-crazy in this Bonus video clip. Bouncing her big boobs, Klaudia sucks and gags on the two cock-toys sticking out of the walls. It_s like a carny fun house with dildos. She drools all over them and on her big tits and spreads her pussy wide at the end. Klaudia_s hooters and face shine from all the spit on them.
    Model:
    Klaudia Kelly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KlaudiaKelly_31212_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 217.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KlaudiaKelly_31212_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Impossible Sweater Stretching

Xlgirls.com- Impossible Sweater Stretching

Description:
    XLGirls super-hottie Sasha Juggs likes genuine guys. What kind of dates does Sashaa like to go on? What does she expect her date to do from the start? What kind of restaurants does Sashaa like to go to? The blonde bombshell will explain in the opener of Impossible Sweater Stretching. One of the perks of being an XLGirls cameraman is that the girls really open up in more ways than one. Sasha also talks about anal sex and her upcoming anal sex threesome with two guys. I love anal--I do--but with two guys, it made it ten times better. It was great. That anal scene is also Sasha_s first threesome, something that was one of her fantasies. After Sasha_s titty-chat, she tries on tight sweaters. First, a turtle-neck, something we haven_t seen her wear. Up next, Sasha_s bra is unhooked and she puts on a striped V-neck. After that, an orange V-neck sweater. Sasha doesn_t forget to jiggle her proud mounds during this round of sweater stretching. The discussion moves from tops to sex again. Sasha takes off her clothes down to her little panties. She pulls them to the side and plays with her sensitive clit and lips, showing how she likes a guy to finger-please her pussy.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_29995_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 453.44 MB
    Duration : 00:24:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_29995_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Thread Information