Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star is Bound to Please at XLGirls.com

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star is Bound to Please at XLGirls.com

Description:
    Erin Star can_t answer the phone right now. She_s tied up. Seriously, what manner of villain has bound Erin to the bed, gagged her and left her to wiggle and squirm? The curvy, corset-clad cleavage-buster has to cum to her own rescue. This is the first time at XLGirls.com that we_ve seen Erin with BDSM toys. Erin is fully engaged when she is being photographed, one of our photographers said. She_s very attentive in both the videos and the still photos. Some girls that are also webcam models get distracted very easily but not Erin, nor her sister Helen. They are in the moment, always. Voluptuous magazine editor Dave called Erin The girl with the dazzling sucklers. Erin has a talent for self-sucking, and she does that after she takes off the gag.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_38051_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3516.55 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:18:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_38051_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cheerful Chubette

Xlgirls.com- Cheerful Chubette

Description:
    And now for someone who smiles a lot. All the time, says Emma, known as Smiley Emma. She does have a beautiful smile. I_m genuinely nice, easy to talk to and I am very silly. I think my best physical features are my smile and my boobs. True and there_s a lot more about Emma to make a guy smile and pitch a tent. This is Emma_s first time at XL Girls. She can suck her own nipples (and hold them in her mouth) and she also sports a bush. You_ll love her. I like a guy to be nice and genuine. Someone who is honest. Just be yourself and be silly. I really don_t go on dates. I get to know a guy and if sex happens, it happens. A webcam model, Emma_s got 44-inch boobs and wears 34M UK-size bras. If I_m going out, I_ll be wearing a cleavage-showing top and a sexy, lacey thong. At home, I prefer no clothes at all Sounds good to us. Thanks for coming to XL Girls, Smiley Emma. Ya gotta love a girl who smiles a lot, who can suck her own nipples, and has a bush.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33109_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1108.32 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33109_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wine Dine

Xlgirls.com- Wine Dine

Description:
    Wow This is like being on a dinner date with Kimmie Kaboom. First, a glass of wine. And then, Kimmie gets frisky, showing you her massive, massive melons and then placing them on the table. Meanwhile, under the table, Kimmie_s shifted aside her panties and is playing with her pink pussy, rubbing and spanking it. It_s worth crawling under the table for a closer look. Isn_t she the bold one. Kimmie needs to get really comfortable so she stands up, drops her dress and shoves her big tits in your face. She turns and does the same with her booty. There_s a rug near the table. It_s a good place for Kimmie to lay down and stretch out. She_s hot and she needs to get her cookies baked
    Model:
    Kimmie Kaboom
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KimmieKaboom_31206_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 665.26 MB
    Duration : 00:11:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KimmieKaboom_31206_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Code Name 42DDD

Xlgirls.com- Code Name 42DDD

Description:
    Karlee Adams. Those big 42DDD tits can cut off your oxygen if your face is stuck between them. Karlee came to XL Girls from Nebraska, where she worked as an events coordinator. She felt that being in XL Girls was a great opportunity. Karlee knew a man who scouts girls for The SCORE Group, and he advised her to reach out to us. Karlee has the biggest tits of all of her friends and anyone else she meets back home. During the day, I dress professionally but sexy. Skirts and heels. If I go out at night, jeans, low-cut tops and high heels. I like to look at guys_ asses. If I see one that attracts me, I think about grabbing it. No guy would mind Karlee doing that to him as long as it wasn_t all she wanted. We extremely doubt he would scream sexual harassment.
    Model:
    Karlee Adams
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarleeAdams_19879_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 661 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KarleeAdams_19879_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tight Top Tight Booty Shorts

Xlgirls.com- Tight Top Tight Booty Shorts

Description:
    A girl with a 50-inch bustline is not easy to miss. Her big tits are mouthwatering. Like most girls today, Chevy is a citizen of Selfie Nation. I like to go out, party, meet new people, shop and watch the San Francisco 49ers, said Chevy. I like coming to Miami. It_s a lot different than Erie, Pennsylvania, for sure. Chevy_s favorite thing to do with her boobs is make them bounce by jumping, and that_s what our photographer asks her to do at 4 minutes into this video. A few minutes later, a jet of cream lands on Chevy_s naked, twerking ass and she rubs it in. She loves to play with her pussy so he asks her to do that too. The poor cameraman, what a tough job he has. Sad. I like to show off my ass and my boobs. Guys paying attention to me makes me feel great, Chevy said.
    Model:
    Chevy Cobain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChevyCobain_32057_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1122.94 MB
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChevyCobain_32057_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Decorate My Man Cave

Xlgirls.com- Decorate My Man Cave

Description:
    Sexy XL Girl Jade Parker_s hired to redo Colton_s house. She looks around and sees that she can do a few things to make it more livable. Even though he lets it slip that he_s married, that doesn_t deter Jade. She comes on strong and suggests that he pick out furniture that matches the color of her bra...she shows him by dropping her sweater. Colton backs up against a wall but Jade bumps against him. Wifey_s away and his brain melts after seeing Jade_s very large mounds of joy. Jade likes her tits manhandled and she_s not shy about urging him on, even if he_s on the timid side himself. She teases his cock through his underwear with her hands and swinging hooters. Jade_s aggressive. She knows what she wants and she goes after it. And what Jade wants is a hot fuck. Redecorating comes later.
    Model:
    Jade Parker and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JadeParker_24451_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1324.76 MB
    Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JadeParker_24451_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Roxee Is Well-red In Red

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Roxee Is Well-red In Red

Description:
    Get cozy with Roxee Robinson as she snuggles by the fireplace. Who cares what the weather is like outside? Roxee heats up any day or night. Here she peels out of her tight, red man-killer dress and warms up her big, heavy tits and succulent snatch. Her toy matches her dress. My shoots went great, Roxee blogged on her website of the same name about modeling in Prague for XL Girls. My stylist made me look absolutely gorgeous. She had some killer heels for me too. Bras that were too small for me were her favorite. She loved cramming my big titties into little itty bitty bras. I really enjoy shooting for SCORE. The shoots took up a lot of my day this time. Making me that beautiful takes time laughs, so I was not able to do much sightseeing this time, unfortunately, but it just makes me wanna go back to Prague again. My stylist provided me with some delicious foods. I can_t wait until I have another opportunity to go to Europe. Roxee did go back to Prague and those horny scenes are on the way.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32516_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1020.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32516_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Flashback April 2005

Xlgirls.com- Flashback April 2005

Description:
    We flashback to April 2005, when Samantha Sanders of England was visiting The SCORE Group for the first time. Back then, foreign models had no problems visiting America, but then new regulations were passed, which is why European girls like Anna Beck and Sara now have to be filmed overseas. TSG editor Dave chats with Samantha in this rare video from the archives. Samantha talks about how she has a hard time getting through airport security with her big, fat, juicy baps, her airplane bathroom phobia, her work with prisoners as a lawyer and more. A recent survey by a British company concluded that the biggest-breasted women in the United Kingdom live in the county of Yorkshire. That sounds correct because that_s where Samantha comes from.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_14888_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 149.49 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:07:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_14888_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Golden Girl

Xlgirls.com- Golden Girl

Description:
    Sunglasses would come in handy checking out Smiley Emma in her skin-tight metallic gold dress. She_s a dazzler, for sure. What a pair of hangers Fantastic Her boobs measure 44 inches and they_re packed and full. Please observe her hips. This babe is a fertility goddess if we ever saw one. Emma peels out of her dress to bathe her plush, beautifully plump body. While she_s soaping, Emma fingers her bushy pussy and sucks on her nipples, a rare talent. Emma likes to be watched and she_s come to the right place for that. If Emma could get away with it, she_d walk around outside naked, something the local populace would greatly enjoy. Since she lives in Canada, there would be a pretty small window of opportunity to do that because of the weather. She calls herself Smiley Emma because she naturally smiles and laughs a lot. What a smile. Any guy who sees her has to smile a lot too. Thank you for sharing, Emma
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33115_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1065.23 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33115_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- All About Marilyn

Xlgirls.com- All About Marilyn

Description:
    This is Marilyn Mayson_s first full-length interview. She and Molly Howard have chatted with Voluptuous editor Maria G. on-video about their threesome with a stunt-dick but Marilyn hasn_t done a solo chat about her likes and interests. Now she finally does. Miss Mayson talks about her 38H gazongas, sex, guys, cock, how she likes to talk dirty in the bedroom, big vibrators in her tight pussy and what she likes to have done to her in bed. Marilyn talks about her upcoming threesome with two guys at XLGirls.com, her very first. Seductive and sexy with a soft-spoken voice and girly-sweet style that could wrap mean old Ebenezer Scrooge around her little finger, Marilyn can charm the pants off of any of you in one Oklahoma minute.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynmaysonINT_28788_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 279.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynmaysonINT_28788_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4

Thread Information