Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bust Cream For Alix Lakehurst

Xlgirls.com- Bust Cream For Alix Lakehurst

Description:
    Alix Lakehurst checks herself out in a mirror in the bedroom she shares with Jarrod. Does this top make my boobs look smaller? she asks, the reverse of the worldwide female question, Does this make my ass look too big? Alix is not satisfied with how her tits look. She needs reassurance. Jarrod can see that Alix needs boob-confidence building. He will now lavish attention on Alix_s mouthwatering tits. First he rubs lotion on them and massages them, pinching her nipples to make them hard. This turns Alix_s motor on. My breasts are very sensitive, she told us when she first visited us. The slightest stimulation makes my nipples hard and my pussy wet. Alix removes his pants and sucks his dick, giving him a hummer. She blows the shaft, licks his nuts and in general, performs an outstanding example of cock-worship. They reverse their positions and Alix gets on her back to be straddled and tit-fucked. She holds her tits to form a cock platform while he fucks her mouth. Your editors have to say that Alix Lakehurst is one of the most breast-oriented, self-motivated girls to have visited these hallowed halls of hooters. She naturally licked her own nipples while Jarrod was screwing her pussy in missionary. That_s one of the requests that_s often in our emails and mail-bag. Girls who lick (and suck if they can) their own tits while they are masturbating or getting fucked. Another fact about Alix is that she is really into sex. You can tell. When her partner squirts his nut-batter on her boobs, she licks it off hungrily. Alix has a lot of wild oats ready to sow. Girls with a high sex drive like that make the best fuck videos and with tits like Alix has, breast-men come away happy.
    Model:
    Alix Lakehurst and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlixLakehurst_20794_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1085.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlixLakehurst_20794_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Magic of Sapphire

Xlgirls.com- The Magic of Sapphire

Description:
    Sapphire gets into a major jugfest in this XLGirls video that_s a solo but is smoking hot by its own merits. Sapphire is one of the leading breast queens, no small statement considering so many terrific girls on this site. Her blue-veined, alabaster boobs have few equals in size and weight. Getting hit in the face by Sapphire_s swinging bazongas would be the height of ecstasy for many--well worth the black eyes or mild concussion. And palming them....how many minutes would you play with those hummers? 15 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour before laying the pipe to her? And while this video is mainly a nipple extravaganza, the redheaded Californian doesn_t neglect her yummy pink hole and drills it with a Doc Johnson pleaser. Here_s to Sapphire We_d be lost without her.
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_16025_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 270.16 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_16025_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Backstage Breast

Xlgirls.com- Backstage Breast

Description:
    It_s time for a quick chat and a long look with one of our newest favorites, Lucy Lenore. For those not in the know, Lucy is 28 years old and has lived in Ohio her whole life. I_ve always lived in a small town, Lucy said. Which makes it exciting to be in Miami for the first time. Knowing this was her first visit to the Magic City, we rolled out the red carpet, of course. The result is all of the fabulous content we_ve presented to our bust-loving brethren in the last several weeks. In this short interview, Lucy talks about being a sex-pert, her love of being naked and much more.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_31293_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 257.06 MB
    Duration : 00:04:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_31293_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Trimming The Bushes

Xlgirls.com- Trimming The Bushes

Description:
    Lucy Lenore is powdering her face and neck, but slowly and seductively, she inches down to her boobs. Soon, she_s gazing into the camera intently with an inviting smile in her eyes as she powders her 36J-cup naturals. Now that I know my outfit is perfect, I_m going to shower and make sure that I_m perfect, Lucy says as she unstraps her belt and squeezes out of her dress. And I forgot to shave. We_d say that Lucy is always perfect, but we_re a bit biased when it comes to girls like Lucy. You could roll her up in saran wrap and we_d say she_s among the hottest women we_ve ever seen. Hmm... wrapped in saran wrap.... That may be a good idea for Lucy_s next shoot. Before Lucy jumps into the shower, the camera pans up and down her body while she spins around, letting us eye every inch of her body. Her curves are stunning. She didn_t even have to jump into the shower to make things steamy. But it only gets better when she does jump into the shower. Lathering up her body, Lucy looks ready for a hard fucking. Our minds are racing and our cocks are stiff. And the real fun begins when she grabs her shaving cream and razor. It_s too hot and too intimate for words. Enjoy, gentlemen.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_31295_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1223.62 MB
    Duration : 00:21:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_31295_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Back Better Than Ever

Xlgirls.com- Back Better Than Ever

Description:
    In one of the biggest news flashes ever at XL Girls, we_re all excited to welcome back one of the most-popular XL Girls and V-Girls of them all, Renee Ross Renee is looking as hot and as sexy as ever. A Newcomer of the Year winner (a feat she followed by winning Model of the Year two times), a star of 23 print magazines and nine DVDs, Renee_s popularity can_t be understated. Renee has a warm personality and magnetic charisma. She has that special magic that beams from her images directly to the viewer. If there is any girl who makes you feel as if she is in the room with you, Renee is the one. It_s time to catch up and greet our big-boobed nurse, back with the cure for what ails ya. In a separate video, Renee talks to editor Dave who was her coach, mentor and guru in her SCORELAND and XL Specials as well as in other great projects such as the movie, Sex In The Titties.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_31762_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 760.2 MB
    Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_31762_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Nine Years Later

Xlgirls.com- Nine Years Later

Description:
    The moment that we didn_t know would ever come is actually here. TSG_s editors first video-interviewed Diane Poppos on January 14, 2002, nearly ten years ago. That interview is still available on SCORELAND. In recent years, Diane has been completely out of the spotlight. Then our office got a call out of the clear, blue Texas sky. It was Diane calling. She wanted to model again. Were we interested in her visiting SCORE? Our answer was: How fast could Diane get here? And ever since we tipped off SCORELAND Blog readers that Diane was back at SCORE HQ, the countdown began. So what has America_s original huge-boobed MILF-housewife been up to? What_s occupying her time these days? What motivated her to return? Have her legendary tits gotten bigger since she last stepped in front of the cameras? These questions and more will be answered as Diane pops _em out again for the first time in years in this special event. Welcome back to the Big Show, Diane Poppos.
    Model:
    Diane Poppos
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianePoppos_27048_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 528.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianePoppos_27048_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Description:
    Ana Anderson stretched the tape at 44-34-40 tipped the scales at 188 lbs stood 5_9 in her bare feet and stuffed her bra with 38DD tits. In this chapter from the XL Girls classic movie Bikini Busters, Ana proudly shows off her stacked bikini body. She could use a hand in smearing on the suntan oil. Then Anthony is drawn to her like a moth to a flame. One thing leads to another. She_s too sexy to just slather up and make small talk. Only a poolside fucking is going to bring a happy ending. I_d never made photos of myself having sex with a guy. It gave me a tingly feeling. Now that I_ve done it at the pool, I want to do it on the beach, Ana said. The reality of everyone watching me have sex at the pool got me more excited as I was doing it. It was chilly in the pool but I got warmed up fast. I didn_t understand the whole thing about looking into the camera. That was all new to me. At first I went, _Look into the camera while I suck his cock?_ Then I understood what that was all about. And I thought it was hot.
    Model:
    Ana Anderson and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BikiniBusters_AnaAnderson_17261_640x480_2600_MFS.m p4
    File Size : 532.3 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:27:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BikiniBusters_AnaAnderson_17261_640x480_2600 _MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- XLGirl Origins

Xlgirls.com- XLGirl Origins

Description:
    Paige Plenty described herself as young, eager and willing to please. That was certainly a very accurate description. Our studio team enjoyed Paige_s visits and liked her company. All of us liked watching Paige bounce up and down on the pole. I love having sex in front of a camera, said Paige. It does something to me. It gets me more excited. Paige was one of the first XL Girls and V-Girls to sport nipple rings. She also makes good use of her tongue-stud. Paige_s a quiet girl but was not shy about spreading pussy and eating cock on-camera when she got warmed up.
    Model:
    Paige Plenty and Eric
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaigePlenty_10852_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 407.33 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PaigePlenty_10852_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Boob Handled

Xlgirls.com- Boob Handled

Description:
    Patricia Gold gets a major boob manhandling from Jay when the two hang out together and Patricia takes her boobs to hang out of her tank top. Jay can_t keep his hands off her huge jugs, squeezing and rubbing them. He buries his face between them and in general treats them like boy toys. He tries to take Patricia away for some nefarious purpose but the photographer gets her back so he can shoot his photo set
    Model:
    Patricia Gold and Jay Dee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PatriciaGoldBONUS_29786_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 115.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PatriciaGoldBONUS_29786_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Breast Experiment

Xlgirls.com- Breast Experiment

Description:
    Scarlett needs a check-up and she gets the very finest at our fully-equipped medical clinic. Big-titted and lovely, Scarlett needs no health insurance with this doctor. He_ll take trading stamps for a crack at this luscious babe. He_ll do it on credit. Before the action began, Scarlett told an editor: Actually, I don_t think that I_ve ever had a true boob man, Scarlett confessed. Most guys I am with are not that into tits so they don_t really cum on them. Most men are about asses where I am from. They are just into asses and pretty faces. But I try and convert them with my tits. Most guys want to cum on me. I like it, actually. But I love to eat cum. I swallow. I like to swallow cum. I think it tastes good. Cosplay is her thing too. Sometimes I like to dress up as a schoolgirl or whatever for the guy I am fucking. I like it when they spank me and all that. I have a thing for a man in uniform so sometimes I have a sailor costume that I have men put on for me when we are going to have sex. I love that.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25163_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1269.86 MB
    Duration : 00:21:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ScarlettRouge_25163_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information