Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Breasted Lady In Room 38J

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Breasted Lady In Room 38J

Description:
    When Danica Danali shows Largo how spectacular she looks wearing her new corset, he immediately bolts out of bed to play with her famous 38J super-knockers. This corset has a convenient zipper that allows fast access. He buries his face in her mountains, licking and sucking her warm, very heavy breastflesh. Danica wraps her palm around his shaft and begins stroking him and tapping the head of his cock against her engorged nipples. She buries his wood inside her cleavage and it simply disappears. Even big dicks are engulfed between her breasts. Danica gets on her back for a tit-fucking and holds her boobs together to make a breast-pussy for his boner. She squeezes her perky nipples as Largo plows through her voluptuous valley. Hooters like this demand to be fucked before it_s time for pussy sex. This is Danica_s 5th video at XLGirls.com since her debut in February, _11. Why not show your appreciation and comment below?
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_28461_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 362.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_28461_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Sage Ellison Jackumentary

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Sage Ellison Jackumentary

Description:
    A girl from Manchester, England who puts the word chest in Manchester, J-cupper Ashley Sage Ellison won both SCORE and V-mag Newcomer of the Year titles for 2009. In 2010, Ashley came in second in V-mag_s Model of the Year, First Runner-Up to Renee Ross. Ashley scored a grand slam by appearing in SCORE, V-mag and XL Girls magazines. Very few have done this. A beautician by profession, Ashley first started posing for a UK site and then connected with The SCORE Group. A photo team flew to England and filmed Ashley in her home town. St. Maarten in the Caribbean was next. That_s where Ashley met the great Euro-star Karina Hart who was shooting for the website KarinaHart.com. You can imagine the excitement they caused when they went out together. Footage of Karina introducing Ashley plus never-before seen bloopers is included in this Jackumentary.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllisonJackumentary_32937_1920x1080_8000 _MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1243.32 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AshleySageEllisonJackumentary_32937_1920x108 0_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tat Chat

Xlgirls.com- Tat Chat

Description:
    We hang with Kelli as she has a spot of lunch. We hate to interrupt a girl_s meal but it_s a good time to take a brief Kelli Maxx tour and find out what some of her arm tattoos mean to her. The numbers 1959 on her right hand_s knuckles are her dad_s year of birth. Kelli was 17 when she got her first tat and from then on, she got more and more yet none on her back and her front.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30315_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 343.03 MB
    Duration : 00:05:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KelliMaxx_30315_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Horny Matrimony

Xlgirls.com- Horny Matrimony

Description:
    It_s a Nikky Wilder fantasy wedding and she is the fantasy bride, resplendent in her white veil and bridal lingerie. An all-nighter with Nikky on her bridal bed would be pure pleasure. Nikky_s a vocal girl and likes to tell you exactly what she wants to be done to her soft, dangerous curves. To make a man feel special, I touch his arms, shoulders, back and chest while looking into his eyes, Nikky reveals. If he does the same things to me that I_m doing to him, it lets me know that he_s in the moment and only thinking of me. Nikky likes to spend time at a quiet beach with her toes in the sand, but if this were her honeymoon week, she wouldn_t be spending much time outdoors. She_d be in bed the whole time getting fucked and licked by her groom. And that would suit her just fine
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 685.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Top-Heavy Tourist

Xlgirls.com- Top-Heavy Tourist

Description:
    Beautiful, hot and fun, responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami. If we didn_t know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn_t be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami_s lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we_re sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all. We think this is a win-win for everyone.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_30652_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 383.73 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_30652_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Ultra-breast Music Fest

Xlgirls.com- The Ultra-breast Music Fest

Description:
    Marilyn Mayson will now spin you _round and _round and turn you upside down as today_s XL Girls_ house DJ. She_s our kind of DJ, big tits and juicy butt out. She_s a dirty talker and she shows off her oral skills when the music_s over. If you_re Marilyn_s guy, she_s looking out for you. I_ll fuck you non-stop. Pretty much, if I_m not fucking you, I_m sucking you. I want sex at all times of the day and night. I can never get enough Marilyn_s said her favorite fetish is when a partner comes inside her pussy. It_s just something about feeling the guy spurting in my pussy that feels really good. It makes me cum, too. I like when they stretch my pussy, too, and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_32299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 693.05 MB
    Duration : 00:11:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_32299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Seventh Month

Xlgirls.com- The Seventh Month

Description:
    Unprecedented Natalie Fiore is back and she_s in The Seventh Month. You saw the sneak peek of this video. Not since Shyla Shy has a pregnant model shared so much of herself. Her belly bump has been steadily growing and now it_s absolutely huge. The same for her bigger-than-big boobs. Natalie rubs her bump every day. She says that touching and rubbing it makes her hot and you know how horny pregnant girls can get. Being on-camera knowing she is being watched amps up Natalie_s thrills. It_s enough to drive a guy crazy. Natalie didn_t need to get naked and hot on-camera. Her pregnancy is a special time for her. Most women would not have done this. Natalie did it for the fans because she knows many of them crave to see preggo babes. Seeing her like this stokes them and that stokes her flames even more. Even for us veteran SCORE Group people, seeing Natalie pregnant after all these years of photographing her is a momentous occasion.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30326_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 285.64 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30326_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Kitty

Description:
    Cat Bangles is one hot and horny pussycat. Cats usually don_t like water but our Cat does, and her rich body and massive hangers get slick and shiny with oil and water as she plays by poolside. Latinas tend to be very hot, and when they_re inclined to try hot modeling and fucking on-camera, they burn hotter than an erupting volcano. Cat is like that. Both of my parents are from Puerto Rico and I was born in Boston, said Cat, who was a basketball coach. I played basketball in high school and in middle school. I actually coached basketball for two years after high school at a local YMCA. I_m a true Bostonian. I still live there. I_m a big Patriots, Celtics and Red Sox fan. I love watching sports with the boys. And Cat_s favorite sport of all is playing bare-ass in the bedroom and at poolside. And what an ass it is.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_31369_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 746.97 MB
    Duration : 00:12:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CatBangles_31369_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

Xlgirls.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

Description:
    It_s hard to believe that Sapphire first began modeling in 2003. She was a secretary. The SCORE Group has always been a kind of modeling academy for new girls. At the time, the ginger gal wasn_t nearly as plump as she eventually became. This reformatted lap dance video and trip down Mammary Lane was shot in 2005, a few months before Sapphire decided to try her first boy-girl hardcore scene. The P.O.V. photography and the hands-on tit-play is what gave this video its extra juice. Sapphire doesn_t lap dance for real (she does web cam these days) but it_s a shame she never considered trying it for real in a club that specializes in BBWs. When guys see Sapphire_s boobs for the first time, they freak. Most of them try to hide the shock, she said in an interview. They_re like _Whoa_ Even though they know my boobs are large, when they actually see them, their eyes do that popping-out-of-their-heads cartoon look. It_s funny. February 14th, Valentine_s Day, is Sapphire_s birthday. Happy birthday
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_14900_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 174.54 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:28:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_14900_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Description:
    What is breast in life? To be a member of XLGirls. To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special. To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs. To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent. Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big, beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man_s eyes. Yes...they are free now, Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina_s heavy breathing. Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring, and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc. And then Lavina takes off her jeans....
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.74 MB
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4

Thread Information