Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Beck- Another Name For Massive Tits

Xlgirls.com- Beck- Another Name For Massive Tits

Description:
    This is true. Massive tits in the Czech language translate to Anna Beck. You don_t believe this? Look it up. Anna does not speak English. This has never stopped us before. We simply hire a translator. If you love listening to women speak in their native tongues, this is a treat. When Anna appeared suddenly after four long years away from the XLGirls camera, there was no hesitation in the decision to bring her back because we knew the XLGirls community would welcome her return. The photographer and his assistant ask Anna to measure herself with a tape. Still dressed, Anna wraps the tape around her tits, underbust and waist. She gets 120 centimeters for her boobs. That converts to 47 inches. Her underbust is 93 cm or 37 inches rounded-off and her waist is 98 cm or 39 inches. Now they want her to measure herself with her clothes off. The numbers come out to 117 bust, 88 underbust and 102 waist or 46, 35 and 40. That comes out to about an M cup for US manufacturers after subtracting underbust from bust in inches. This demonstration proves the importance of measuring a girl_s figure when she_s naked because what she wears can shape her proportions. So the next time you ask a girl if you can tape-measure her, ask her to take her clothes off first. A brassiere holds that which we love so dear. Now Anna tries on a variety of European-made bras, all in different sizes, some a wee bit too small for a woman of epic stature. Anna provides the commentary in her native language, reviewing each bra. When Anna_s bra try-outs end, it_s time for her to get cozy and do what she does when she has no man around to take care of her needs. But first, a tits in motion display. Anna can really swing those beauties around Thank you, Anna Beck Until next time
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1557.1 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Description:
    The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O_Tool. She is another man_s wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He_s rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise. He comes up behind me when I_m not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he_s forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that. Danica_s boff-buddy comes behind her as she_s looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass. As Danica_s pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica_s legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1486.49 MB
    Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Knocked Up Horny

Xlgirls.com- Knocked Up Horny

Description:
    It_s a double feature of horny preggos starring the great Sunshine and Stefani. In part one, Sunshine goes for a medical check-up and talks to the doctor about her oral cravings including chocolate. The doctor gives his male nurse a piece of chocolate to feed Sunshine and leaves. The nurse goes crazy over Sunshine_s huge bump and her massive mams and substitutes his boner for Sunshine to lick and suck, banging her right there in the clinic. Stefani is at an exercise class for expectant moms. The trainer is a hound and can_t keep his hands off her stretch-marked bump and fat boobs as well as the rest of her fertile form. Stefani welcomes his attention and nature takes its course.
    Model:
    Stefani, Sunshine, Dennis, and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KnockedUpAndHorny_33051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 2048.76 MB
    Duration : 00:35:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KnockedUpAndHorny_33051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Oiled Up, Ready To Fuck

Xlgirls.com- Oiled Up, Ready To Fuck

Description:
    Can you please take off your bra? Tom Holland asks as he rubs oil into his hands. We have to say that this guy has the best job in the world. We don_t know what we would do if we got the opportunity to give Anna Beck a full-body rubdown. Actually, we do know. We wouldn_t finish the massage because we_d end up offering Anna a full-body fucking instead. Tom begins rubbing the warm oil into Anna_s shoulders. And she lets out a soft moan of pleasure. And we don_t think it_s because Tom is relieving stress from a high tension area. It_s a lustful moan and Tom knows it, too. His hands slide down to her bra and he frees her breasts from it and grabs two big handfuls of tender breast meat. We_ve marveled at the size and shape of Anna_s tits quite a bit over the past year or so, but they truly look glorious today.
    Model:
    Anna Beck and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30663_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1465.32 MB
    Duration : 00:25:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30663_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- I Get A Lot Of Attention

Xlgirls.com- I Get A Lot Of Attention

Description:
    It_s a decades-old tradition at TSG to get to know the models and what they_re like as girls. What turns them on or off. What they want out of life. Their backgrounds and experiences, likes and dislikes. We don_t just publish videos and photos and move on to the next girl. That_s why the video interviews were produced. Most of you appreciate them. We catch up with Monica Love and, guess what, she_s busy ironing a dress. Leaning over the ironing board, Monica wears a low-cut dress and the view is spectacular. We_re trying not to distract her too much. The photographer notices a SCORE tank-top by her side and asks our new model to try it on. This is a great way to see Monica_s big, naked boobs for a second. Monica talks about bras, what she likes to do on dates, how often she spanks herself and more. She_s very natural. She also laughs and smiles a lot. Like most XL Girls, Monica is girlfriend material.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32270_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 752.51 MB
    Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32270_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sofia s Interview

Xlgirls.com- Sofia_s Interview

Description:
    The curvaceous and sexy Sofia Rose sits with TSG_s studio manager to discuss her background, her bra buying habits, what led her to modeling and why she decided to try hardcore scenes after years of solo posing. Sofia is the proud owner of a pair of the best tits we_ve ever seen and we_ve seen a lot of tits. How does Sofia feel about sex on-camera? Does she like female sex partners? Sofia also talks about a special, somewhat unusual, fetish her partner practices on her (although not all that unusual in some corners of the plumper world). After wrapping up her chat, Sofia treats us to a bellydance, the T&ampA way.
    Model:
    Sofia Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRoseInterview_28859_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
    File Size : 254.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaRoseInterview_28859_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_ MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Interview With Antica

Xlgirls.com- Interview With Antica

Description:
    Antica is interviewed by her make-up stylist before she begins today_s photo shoot for XLGirls. Since Antica does not speak English, we have provided subtitles. Does the beautiful 23-year-old blonde dress like this during an average day, her huge 38G tits sticking out what seems like twelve inches ahead of her chest? No, and maybe that_s a good thing. Antica addresses this topic and answers several questions in her first on-camera chat. What a babe Woof
    Model:
    Antica
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Antica_29893_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 40.44 MB
    Duration : 00:02:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Antica_29893_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Busty Busker

Xlgirls.com- The Busty Busker

Description:
    A busker is a street entertainer who performs for money. It_s a very old tradition. Our dear bra-buster Anna Beck is trying her guitar skills as a busker. As Anna is strumming away on the strings, people are dropping money in her hat. Not to hear this dish play but to hear her not play while their eyes worship her much-loved massive melons tucked in a low-cut, tight dress. Perched on a terrace above Anna, a music and boob lover watches and observes Anna_s deep cleavage with a birdseye view of her twin talents. He calls out to her and invites her to play a tune in his apartment, just a flight up. Anna agrees and click-clacks up the stairs in her high heels, her cheeky butt providing a beautiful sight for a few moments. Once Anna starts to play for her new friend, she picks up the vibe that he_d rather she play his skin flute than her guitar. A virtuoso with that instrument, Anna is horny, too. They play the song called Let me play your sex-o-phone with my mouth and big boobs, keeping their clothes on, as Europeans tend to do. They head to bed, where they can get more comfortable. Anna gets naked except for her panties and stands over him on the bed while her music loving friend lies back and lines up his meat missile directly under her. Anna pulls her panties to the side and squats, taking his cock by the hand and sticking it in her pussy in a very deft move. Breathing heavily and moaning, Anna does her squats while Mr. Music Patron helps her stay balanced with ass support. When Anna senses that he_s about to have a crescendo, she takes his skin flute in hand and jacks out a tune all over her magnificent mams, sticking it in her mouth and licking it clean. Anna turns to smile at the camera. She deserves to be on Europe_s Got Talent. So say we.
    Model:
    Anna Beck and Novis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_31766_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1016.57 MB
    Duration : 00:17:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_31766_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Brabuster Is In Her Name

Xlgirls.com- Brabuster Is In Her Name

Description:
    This party sexin_ between big, bad Sasha Brabuster and the smaller Matt Bixel is similar to the saga of a man climbing Mount Everest. Why? Because she_s there. Sasha described herself as an exotic bombshell with a mixture of American Cherokee Indian, Latin and German. And all woman, we will add. I remember being really nervous at first since that was my very first XXX shoot for stills and video, said Sasha. When I did the video, I froze up and was stiff and just drew a blank because of all the cameras and staff around. In the scene I was doing a lap dance on the guy and I was really nervous. When Matt started cracking jokes and acting silly, I started to relax and have fun. I had such a great time with everyone. The XL Girls staff asked me to stay over to do another shoot the next day. They were intrigued and amazed at my deep throating abilities and custom techniques which I love to do upside down. Another one I label _Las Vegas_ style using eight muscles that I have strongly developed, and my fingers. You_ll get a chance to see my shaved, wet, hot pussy too. They made me feel so good telling me I had a great ass and big nipples.
    Model:
    Sasha Brabuster
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaBrabuster_12652_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 395.06 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaBrabuster_12652_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck

Xlgirls.com- The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck

Description:
    Anna Beck is a 22 year-old Czech who likes photography, snowboarding, skiing, knitting and singing. She has 45-inch bazongas and wears a 38G bra but we think she_s actually got bigger cups. Anna doesn_t speak English and since this is her very first video, she doesn_t say anything in Czech either. She lets her huge, well-veined tits do the talking. Anna is a mild nude model. She opens her legs but doesn_t spread or play with her shaved pussy and it goes without saying but we_ll say it, no toys or boys. Those marvelous tits are good enough for us Modeling is a lark for Anna, not a big career decision. Hopefully she liked it enough to keep showing us those Czech cupcakes. Her first magazine was April 2010 Voluptuous. Her photo is in the upper right corner. It was a very good day when her test shots crossed the desk tof the studio manager.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 312.66 MB
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Thread Information