Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Magnificence of Terri Jane

Xlgirls.com- The Magnificence of Terri Jane

Description:
    Terri Jane is absolutely the British girl-next-door. Very much like Ashley Sage Ellison, Kerry Marie and Chaz in so many ways. A girl-next-door with gigantic tits. Say your prayers and give thanks that she decided to show them. Most girls don_t. I live in England. I live by Birmingham in a small town that is about 20 minutes away from Birmingham. I live with my family and my dog. I get guys who come up to me all the time and say things like, _Take your boobs out._ They are not scared. I have had girls come up to me in the bathroom, asking me if they are real or if they are fake. Girls come up to me all the time, feeling my boobs. I can_t stop them They just walk up to me and grab them So girls, too? What does a guy do when he sees Terri_s marvels? First they ask me to get them out and then they want me to bounce them up and down. Then they like me to get on top of them and drop my breasts on their face and jiggle them around a bit. Men like jiggling and bouncing boobs.
    Model:
    Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TerriJane_26859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 701.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TerriJane_26859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Insatiable

Xlgirls.com- Insatiable

Description:
    There is a time to lift cold, hard steel and there is a time to lift soft, heavy, hanging breasts. The soft, heavy, hanging breasts of one Alana Lace. While Mirko is busy doing curls with a hand weight, Alana Lace is watching him, and she is horny. No dumbbell, Mirko is not about to continue his curls with Alana throwing herself at him. Only a crazy man would keep exercising and ignore her love signals, which for Alana is showing a guy her big, bare tits and waiting for the chemical reaction in his balls to take effect. Alana takes her much-loved boobs out of her tight top and shoves the pair into his face. You_ve got to love aggressive girls. They know what they want and they don_t wait for the postman to deliver it. Alana_s sex interest begins to feel the stirrings of manhood with such magnificent mams plopped on him. Unless a weight fell on his head, we_d expect no less. After all, he is our surrogate. Alana lays back on the couch purring and moaning. Mirko pulls down Alana_s tiny white panties to reveal her delicious cookie, wet and glistening. He stands up while the camera is framed on Alana_s face and tits, and then his boner appears in front of her face. My pussy_s wet for you, Alana purrs in her dick-stiffening phone-sex voice. Wanna give me that big cock of yours? What we love about Alana Lace besides everything: Her cock sucking is always wet, noisy and spit-loaded. After she blows a guy, she wants him to fuck her great tits then wants more cock in her mouth. Hard cock is Alana Lace_s candy bar. After her BJ and tit-fuck, Alana wants that bone in her pussy so she mounts it. Give Alana what she wants and she will make a guy_s dream come true.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Mirko Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30261_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1096.76 MB
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlanaLace_30261_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Two The Hard Way For Sashaa

Xlgirls.com- Two The Hard Way For Sashaa

Description:
    Sashaa Juggs hooked up with two pro-studs who added more lecithin and zinc to their diet for her. They were prepared to give Sashaa a dirty ride. We first meet Sashaa getting dolled up in the dressing room. I_m going to have as much fun as I can, Sasha tells the director. And I_m doing anal as well. Sashaa explains how she prepares for anal. Shedding her bulky bathrobe, Sasha shows off what she_s going to wear for her two fuck buddies. Is there anything Sasha wants to say to her fans? This one_s for you. Definitely.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs, Carlos Rios, and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_29996_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1227.66 MB
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_29996_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Erin Star

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Erin Star

Description:
    Wearing a red bra and panties and high-heeled shoes, Erin Star cat-walks back and forth, giving us fantastic views of her luscious body coming and going. Watching a sexy, curvy girl strut and stroll is one of life_s great pleasures. Behind Erin is a framed cover of October 2017 SCORE magazine. Erin takes off her bra, panties and heels and sucks on her nipples, leaving lipstick circles on them. She spends quality time sucking them. Her tits are so big, she must use two hands to bring them to her lips. Picking up ice cubes from a container, Erin rubs the cubes over her nipples to stiffen them. Pouring baby oil on her heavy knockers, Erin rubs the slick stuff in good. She beckons with her finger and walks outside to a patio. We_d follow her off a cliff if she told us to. Erin dances, rotating her hips, and after her dance, she fingers her shaved pussy first, then vibrates her pussy and clit with a wand. If a guy is not a tit-man, one look at Erin Star should convert him to a boob fanatic. This video is loaded with breast play, self-sucking, boob drops and butt-cheek jiggling.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_36179_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4762.73 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_36179_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Jessie Rabbit s XLGirls Takeover

Xlgirls.com- Jessie Rabbit_s XLGirls Takeover

Description:
    I was on the drill team in high school and I played volleyball, Jessie Rabbit tells us. I love to watch basketball. Currently the Utah Jazz is my favorite team. Occasionally, I enjoy yoga a lot. I really enjoy makeup and photography. Creating content is by far the most-fun job I_ve ever had. I love wearing low cut tops. Knowing that people are looking turn me on. I recently got a chest tattoo to draw even more attention to them. I was so busty in school that people thought I stuffed. I have to order my bras custom-made online. I absolutely love knowing people are staring and wanting to touch me. It makes me wet thinking about it. I wear a bra in public because these are heavy and I can_t afford to employ someone to walk behind me and hold them up for me all day. There_s no doubt that many guys would volunteer to do that for Jessie for free.
    Model:
    Jessie Rabbit
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JessieRabbit_36230_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 1008.26 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JessieRabbit_36230_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Halloween Hooters

Xlgirls.com- Halloween Hooters

Description:
    Dani Moore is not a bad witch. She_s just built like that. Her 47-inch, 38DDD hanging hooters speak for themselves. Back home, Dani works in a tattoo shop. She_s not a nudist, a dancer or a swinger. But Dani was curious about adult modeling. It turned out that a friend knew all about us and told her to make a close encounter with The SCORE Group. I work at a tattoo shop and hang out with family and friends. I_d thought about modeling, but this is the first time I_ve gone ahead and actually done it.
    Model:
    Dani Moore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DaniMoore_29647_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 582.95 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoaniMoore_29647_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Anal Angel

Xlgirls.com- Anal Angel

Description:
    British honey Angel Sweets phones a company about their line of skin creams. She asks if a salesman can come over and demonstrate their products. They send George over to big-chested Angel_s flat. George is their best man at servicing female customers. He_s always hard at work. When he sees Angel, he is determined to satisfy her needs. Angel checks out the hand cream they make. Then she wants to try the firming skin cream for her big breasts. This is George_s lucky day. They don_t make tit cream so he shows her another lotion. Angel asks if he has a special massaging technique he uses. Jackpot He_s pleased to get his hands on her national treasures and demonstrate his ...uhh...technique. Angel takes her huge knockers out of her top as George rubs away. She asks him in a matter-of-fact way if this product will firm her breasts. Angel starts to breathe very heavily and her nipples stiffen. I like it, she whispers. As long as George is working on her tits, he might as well suck her nipples. Angel sticks out a long tongue to lick her nipples also. Now to seal the deal. George moves Angel_s panties to the side and sticks a finger in her pussy. He gives her a quick finger-bang, then slips off her panties. Angel lies back on the couch with her legs parted, her big boobs in both hands. George tongues her shaved pussy and finger-fucks the busty blonde again, this time very hard and fast. Angel reaches for his cock. She fancies a good shagging. George turns her around so her ass is in the air and he can take her from behind. They stop so Angel can suck and tit-fuck him. She sits on him, then gets on her back. George penetrates Angel_s butt this time and pumps. This drives Angel over the edge. Her eyes roll back, her mouth opens wide and she screams loudly in passion and pleasure during her bum-banging. George pulls out of Angel_s tight butt, ready to pop. She jacks him off with one hand while she frigs her pussy with the other hand. Her grip makes him cum in her waiting mouth as she stares at him. After watching her two XXX scenes at XL Girls, It_s clear to us that Angel is one very horny lady.
    Model:
    Angel Sweets and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelSweets_33416_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1020.3 MB
    Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AngelSweets_33416_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Flasher

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Flasher

Description:
    Sashaa Juggs didn_t walk out of a dirty movie theater in that trench coat. (Those theaters are long closed anyway.) Sashaa just wanted a reaction out of Tony when she dropped her coat to show him her body in a tiny bikini. She_s too sexy for her coat. He makes a dive for Sashaa_s gigantic breasts and worships them as they should be worshipped by her fuck partners. Sashaa sits down to throat and tit-crush Tony_s horn. Her deep cleavage engulfs him. Her loving licks are beyond randy. She opens her throat so he can fuck her mouth. She gags on it, the drool pouring out. Sashaa kisses and sucks his prick some more, her bright eyes widening in anticipation of a nasty, hard fuck. Tony probes Sashaa_s girl-box with his fingers, feeling her wetness. He lays her back on the couch, parts her legs and plunges in deep, fucking her front, back and sideways. Her body shakes as he fiercely pounds the blonde beauty. She urges him on to fuck her harder and harder. Sashaa wants his nut-jelly in her mouth. Some of it she eats. Some of it sticks to her chin and dangles like a cum goatee. Sashaa looks at the camera with deep satisfaction, knowing that countless guys want to do the same thing to her.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_29994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1368.19 MB
    Duration : 00:23:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_29994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Jizz On My Juggs

Xlgirls.com- Jizz On My Juggs

Description:
    The succulent Sashaa Juggs has a lot of love and a lot of boob-flesh to give. The recipient of her charms is off-camera while Sashaa entices and teases him. She breastnotizes him, pulling down the top of her dress and her bra to drive everyone crazy. I_m gonna take one out for you, says Sashaa, pulling out her huge left hooter. The sheer size of her massive areola, as big as a pancake, is a thrilling sight. Sashaa licks it as she stares at you. Sashaa is far from ending her tease. This girl wants to create blue balls, and she_s very good at it. Her right tit also comes out and Sashaa shakes them from side-to-side. They swing like pendulums. Sashaa stands so we can see more of her figure. She gets on the couch on all fours and twerks her big butt, then gets on her knees to juggle her jugs in the air. The sound of breast slapping against breast fills the room. Juan can take no more torture. This is against the Geneva Convention. He dives for Sashaa_s cleavage. Sashaa buries his head in her cleavage, giving him one of the world_s biggest boob-heads. They get into a 69 so he can bury his face in her pussy. The anticipation and expectation are too much to handle. Sashaa wants to take good care of his stiffie now. She gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock. Drool falls out of her mouth. Now she wants that giant cock between her big tits and spits on it to lube it so Juan can slide it better into her waiting cooch. He fucks her from behind, pulling her hair. Sashaa_s tits dangle while Juan pumps her as she steadies herself on her hands and knees. It_s only the beginning of their tit tango. Sashaa_s titillation was worth the tease.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_31621_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3868.18 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_31621_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette

Description:
    The SCORE Group photo team returned to Colombia and spent some quality time with the extremely busty and curvy Sofia Santana. The pleasure was all ours. Sofia was, and is, the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. No one she knows has boobs that come close to hers. She loves to bicycle, read, go hiking and spend time with her family. Sofia wore her pink bikini at poolside. Once she took it off, she played with her huge tits, oiled her naked body and fingered her pussy. Sofia has a bright smile and cheerful personality. Sofia was a lot of fun to shoot, our photographer said when the crew returned. It was not work for her or for us. She enjoyed being in the moment and was engaged. She has a beautiful body and face and this very powerful sex appeal. I can_t praise her enough.
    Model:
    Sofia Santana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaSantana_35618_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1422.28 MB
    Duration : 00:24:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaSantana_35618_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information