Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Thirsty For Nut Juice

Xlgirls.com- Thirsty For Nut Juice

Description:
    Such a fucking turn-on when other people watch me get fucked, says Marilyn White as she prepares for her strangers-with-benefits date to show up. Marilyn strokes her thighs and runs a soft hand against her panty-clad pussy. Fully dressed, she runs her hands over her huge mounds bulging out of the top of her dress. She waits for male hands to do the same to her pleasure peaks. The camera is placed outside the window as Marilyn caresses her body while she waits. The blinds are not closed because Marilyn wants to be watched. Tony shows up and heads for the hills. Why don_t you play with my giant fucking titties? Marilyn suggests. He needs no encouragement. Any man would love to get his palms on those heavy hooters and lift them to his mouth...nibble the nipples...suck them...kiss them. Marilyn loves strong male hands squeezing her flesh puppies. The view shifts from outside to inside the bedroom. Marilyn and Tony are in bed. She_s got her top down and he_s sucking her nipples. She takes her soft tits from the sides with both hands and buffs his cock, already out of his pants. She entraps the shaft and moves her big boobs up and down. She spits on his cock and puts it back inside her cleavage. The feeling of being massaged by huge love pillows is out of this world. These tits were made to be fucked every day. Marilyn takes his cock and pops it in her mouth. Her tits are pressed against his thigh. Tony holds her by the hair as Marilyn swallows his shaft, her throat filled. She drools over it, licks the head with a pink tongue, then stuffs her mouth with it again. Marilyn gets on her back, ready for more tit-fucking. Tony straddles her chest and bookmarks his joint inside her cleavage. They each hold her tits and squeeze them together. He leans forward so Marilyn can stick her tongue out and lick the tip as it nears her lips.
    Model:
    Marilyn White and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynWhite_30046_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1152.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynWhite_30046_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Perfect Canvas

Xlgirls.com- Perfect Canvas

Description:
    When you_re an XL Man, you don_t have to visit The Louvre to take in classic works of art. We bring them to you every day. Take Emilia Boshe, for instance. Unless you_re fortunate enough to meet her in person, where else will you ever see a girl with 38HH naturals like her? XL Girls are treasures to the world and the Brotherhood realized this fact long ago. JigglyBoobGuy summed up our feelings perfectly: I love pussy as much as the next man...but I obviously LOOOVE huge, gigantic, full tits MORE than the next man. Because I would rather beat my meat to her shaking those amazing tits than when she is fingering herself. And he_s absolutely right. 50% of the world_s population has a pussy, but we would guess that less than 1% of the population has tits that make them worthy of appearing in XL Girls. That is elite territory. Territory where only Mother Nature_s finest works of art are displayed for the enjoyment of the world_s boob connoisseurs.
    Model:
    Emilia Boshe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EmiliaBoshe_31283_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 947.17 MB
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:EmiliaBoshe_31283_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Creampied

Xlgirls.com- Creampied

Description:
    As Lisa Canon explains it in the opener, she_s extremely nervous. Lisa says to Largo that she loves, and gets, a lot of sex and male attention back home. Nipple sucking and licking gets Lisa horny and ready for the cock. It gets her rubbing his junk through his pants. The camera and the cameraman is forgotten. Her jitters vanish as her sex instincts and nature take over. I really want that big cock now. I want to suck on it, please, Lisa begs. The camera angle of Lisa eating and jacking cock while her giant 36G-cup tits dangle captures it all. Largo has Lisa lay on the bed, her head partly over the edge so he can fuck her mouth. The ball-piercing on her tongue adds extra pleasure. All the sucking and titty-fucking prepares Lisa to get pounded and then creampied.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_26900_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1378.98 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_26900_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cum For Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Cum For Kitty

Description:
    Off-camera I_m not very sexually active anymore, Mischievous Kitty said. I_ve been so busy concentrating on building up my adult life that I haven_t really had the time to go and find a partner to dick me down on the regular. When I am in a relationship or some sort of sexual agreement, I like to have sex at least every other day, if not every day. On this day, Kitty does the tit-tango with JMac. She goes to see him under false pretenses so she can get fucked, and the always affable stud is not going to turn away a horny, attractive girl with 44-inch tits. Kitty wants to show him up-close and personal how she gives a guy a blow job, makes spit strings and chokes and gags on cock. She also demonstrates her advanced degree in power tit-fucking. JMac gives Kitty the high-powered fucking she came for, including the pile-driver position. Kitty_s very limber and flexible and can handle it. She screams and cries out nasty words as JMac pops her pussy, pushing her thighs down to drill deeper. Kitty gives him added visual stimulation by jiggling her nipple-pierced, heavy tits while she_s upside down. He makes Kitty beg him for his blessing: the cum load she wants.
    Model:
    Mischievous Kitty and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MischievousKitty_34257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1119.16 MB
    Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MischievousKitty_34257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace s Heavy Honeycups From Hooter Heaven

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace_s Heavy Honeycups From Hooter Heaven

Description:
    All in red, the ultra-sexy 38J-cupper Ivanna Lace does a slow, sexy boobie dance just to warm things up. What a body this girl has. Ripe and succulent. Everything a lucky guy could want including hours and hours of tits and ass worship. Ivanna calls herself an ordinary girl but we have to disagree. She_s extraordinary and the members of XL Girls agree. After her dance, Ivanna gets naked and into a high-tech see-through tub for a soapy experience. She brought her toy and uses it in a way we_ve never seen before. This is the most-fun thing I have ever done, said Ivanna, who is also a beauty technician.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_35452_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1561.06 MB
    Duration : 00:27:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_35452_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Too Hot For TV

Xlgirls.com- Too Hot For TV

Description:
    JJJ-cupper Liza Biggs is the star of her own cooking show and she_s pretty excited. She_s walking us through the process of making a delicious home-cooked meal, but not much of it is sticking. We_re too fixated on the tits staring back at us. Her nipples are poking through her sheer top. Whatever Liza is cooking up is probably scrumptious, but no way is it more scrumptious than she is. We_d love a mouthful of this babe. And she_s caught the eye of her cameraman, Rocky. He_s typically very professional, but he can_t stop himself from panning his camera onto Liza_s bouncing tits as she chops up some parsley. Eventually, Liza notices where the cameras are pointed and asks to see what has been filmed so far? Really? She asks. All this time I_ve been chopping up parsley and all you have is my tits? Is that all you care about? Fine. I_ll do this topless. No one_s interested in getting the actual food down. Now we_re cooking This show is too hot for network TV, but this is the sort of quality programming we enjoy. Liza calls Rocky over to her and asks him to hold her boobs while she finishes chopping up her parsley. You should show me if you appreciate these, Liza says to Rocky as he cups her breasts. Put them in your mouth. This guy has to be the luckiest cameraman on the planet. It_s not every day you get to fuck a chef, Liza adds. This is must-see-TV.
    Model:
    Liza Biggs and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizaBiggs_31603_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1168.83 MB
    Duration : 00:23:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LizaBiggs_31603_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Oil Spill

Xlgirls.com- Oil Spill

Description:
    Ann Calis spends the day at a spa. But not any ordinary spa. At this spa, they let our girls get naked, get oily, play with their big tits and toy their wet pussies. It_s the greatest spa ever built. Ann gets liberal with her bottle of oil and douses her gorgeous body. Look for some wild boob swinging at the 8:45 mark. I enjoy my body and how I look now, said Ann who_s gone from V-Girl to XL Girl in the time she_s been away from the modeling scene. Now she_s got the look. I love my nice, bigger boobs and my hips. Everything to me that means _Woman._ Ann has to go to bra specialty stores to find what she needs to support her heavy mams. All bra companies are different so what is best for me is that I pick out what I like and what I think looks good on me and I have the ladies measure me for a fitting. I can_t wear any kind of bras without alterations because the straps will hurt my shoulders, the underwire can irritate me and the cups will not give me the support I need.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33365_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1008.98 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_33365_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- A Busty Anal Slave For Two Men

Xlgirls.com- A Busty Anal Slave For Two Men

Description:
    Hands tie a woman_s wrists with a red ribbon. Other hands clip a leash to her neck collar. Nikky Wilder is a prisoner and soon to become a busty anal slave for two men. But there is no fear in Nikky_s eyes, just a look of expectation and anticipation. Leash man pulls one way. Ribbon man pulls another way. Rough hands fondle her between stinging slaps to her face and big boobs. They pull down her top to suck her thick nipples and squeeze handfuls of her soft breast flesh. Nikky moans, So hot, as these two human beasts do their work on her tits. One of them pulls his cock out and feeds it to Nikky_s waiting mouth. She sucks on it hands-free. Her tongue protrudes for each helping of cock as it nears her and she makes popping sounds as he pulls it out from between her lips. Man 2 wants some of that, too. She turns, holding the first man_s cock in her hands as he holds her hair, and she sucks on cock 2. His hands push her head down more on his bone while she bobs up and down on it. They lay Nikky down and quickly finger-bang her pussy and then her butthole. Man 1 spits on her puckering corn-hole and then, wasting no time, plunges deep into Nikky_s ass, fucking her fast and hard while Nikky sucks on man 2 hovering over her. Nikky_s transformation into a busty anal slave is complete.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder, Juan Largo, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_30017_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1309.32 MB
    Duration : 00:22:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_30017_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mammaries of Jennifer

Xlgirls.com- Mammaries of Jennifer

Description:
    The sensational Jennifer Vokova trained in cosmetology and spa procedures. Jennifer speaks no English so she_s quiet during her video. She has 40G tits with creamy skin and sexy nipples. Entering in a blue dress and stockings, Jennifer releases those huge ya-yas and bounces them up and down. Once she has completed her breast moves and breast creaming, she moves her hand down to finger her pussy. Jennifer lies back and continues to finger her sweet pussy. She has some very interesting fingering techniques. At one point, she sticks three fingers inside. A dildo is traditionally hidden under the pillow in big-boob videos, and sure enough, Jennifer reaches under a pillow and extracts a very long black-cock dildo. She sucks on it then fucks herself with it, looking at the camera the entire time. As a very nice touch, she sucks on it fresh out of her pussy, licking her juices off of it.
    Model:
    Jennifer Vokova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JenniferVokoka_25119_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1089.53 MB
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JenniferVokoka_25119_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Amy s Villainous Ways

Xlgirls.com- Amy_s Villainous Ways

Description:
    Wow What a great girlfriend Amy Villainous would be. Amy squeezes and squishes her massive 38J breasts, tries on tight tops and rubs her pussy on a spiral staircase. Amy exercises with yoga and pole dancing. She also likes to do burlesque-style dancing. My boobs grew 1-to-2 cup sizes every year until I was about 28 years old. When I graduated high school, I was an F-cup. Amy_s dark-side look was inspired by Morticia Addams and Elvira. They are definitely my style muses. I tend to wear a lot of low-cut, form-fitting black dresses with corsets. I love anything fishnet and faux leather. Every time I leave the house, someone is ogling my chest. I love how powerful it makes me feel.
    Model:
    Amy Villainous
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmyVillainous_35311_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 947.65 MB
    Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmyVillainous_35311_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information